First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bring em down

Betsy Layne, KY

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Where in Hagerhill did the KSP bust a meth lab. I know Mike Wright Jeff Laudermilt and Christian Price is 3 they got.
Troms

West Van Lear, KY

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Hey now who cares this people are my family and we all got are fav drug and I am sure there was a rat in the bunch cause they were smart about there stuff so everone already knows they got busted but what people don't know there is still one out there.
lol

Betsy Layne, KY

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Eva Collier and Gene McCarty with their girls... lol
Kay

United States

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Good and its good theyre rats out there but yes theyre plenty more meth labs they dont know about everyone who smokes loves little holes in their skin thats real pretty not to mention shrinking your brain to the size of a walnut what a bunch of idiots who smoke that shit

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Yeah you are right kay. you can see em in wal mart or the other stores and you can tellby looking at em that they ar on the meth that is so sad to look at

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#6 Feb 12, 2013
lol wrote:
Eva Collier and Gene McCarty with their girls... lol
What about Eva and Gene? BTW....it is shameful what Eva and Gene has done to those girls. My daughter went to school with them at one time, and they used to be such pretty girls. But, like so many who are raised in a drug environment, all too soon that youthful innocence was gone.

Parents have a responsibility to do so much better than Eva and Gene did. Someday, we all have to face judgment. It would be good if they all woke up, before it is too late.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7 Feb 12, 2013
Ewww can you imagine their meth teeth?? I saw one at Wal Mart the other day...such a pretty girl, then she smiled. Sad sad! I mean its so obvious!
fyi

Winchester, KY

#8 Feb 12, 2013
fyi Misty Fitch .... Eva & Gene didnt force those girls to start using , they couldve said no considering they were raised up around it and knew whole heatedly just exactly what they were getting into. Its also a real shame that everyone on here pretend to know who they are and alot of them but obviously you dont or you wouldve included their half brother in these statements .. &&& before everyone goes on about how judgmental & wrong Iam, Im their family i watched this before my own eyes.

Location hidden

#9 Feb 12, 2013
Yeah I saw one girl who had to be so pretty at one time she had the longist blond hair and such a pretty face but she was rail thin and she looked like she was drying up from the inside out it made me sad to look at her .

“E A D G B E”

#10 Feb 12, 2013
fyi wrote:
fyi Misty Fitch .... Eva & Gene didnt force those girls to start using , they couldve said no considering they were raised up around it and knew whole heatedly just exactly what they were getting into. Its also a real shame that everyone on here pretend to know who they are and alot of them but obviously you dont or you wouldve included their half brother in these statements .. &&& before everyone goes on about how judgmental & wrong Iam, Im their family i watched this before my own eyes.
fyi, I do know them. I mentioned the girls because I always thought they were so pretty. I have no reason to pretend to know Eva and Gene. I have more reason to pretend that I don't know them. I know Francis too...and Alan and Vicki and Jack.
I knew Mavis and Joe. And marvin and Glen
bring em down

Betsy Layne, KY

#11 Feb 12, 2013
Was the arrest at Gene McCartys house?
Kay

United States

#12 Feb 12, 2013
It is so sad when you get your children took from you because of drugs i love my children enough to stop drinking i used to drink everyday now im 20 years sober because i loved my children enough to quit
fyi

Winchester, KY

#13 Feb 13, 2013
Misty Fitch wrote:
<quoted text>
fyi, I do know them. I mentioned the girls because I always thought they were so pretty. I have no reason to pretend to know Eva and Gene. I have more reason to pretend that I don't know them. I know Francis too...and Alan and Vicki and Jack.
I knew Mavis and Joe. And marvin and Glen
well .... then you should really know then that no one forced those girls to do jack shit they done it because THEY wanted to . That would be like me saying someone forced me to start smoking cigs. When it was my stupid that started it . && Im not related to them on their moms side .... idk alot of those people you named off. I do know this much if you know all of them then you mustve been there too and saw this for yourself as well . I dont get how Gene & Eva could be to blame , if you know them that personally then you should know that those girls have always been beyond their yrs.( doing more adult stuff and exposed to more than a normal child of their age ) & they always had a choice of if they wanted to live there or not . My mamaw wouldve let those girls & BJ stay with her if they didnt want to live out there or ANYONE out of our family wouldve done the same . They chose to stay out there . Well Im assuming you can see what iam getting at . so this is all I have to say about it . Good Bye .
Children

Prestonsburg, KY

#14 Feb 13, 2013
Hasn't both the girls lost there children, I know that Genia had list her three, but hasn't heard anything about April?

“E A D G B E”

#15 Feb 14, 2013
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>
well .... then you should really know then that no one forced those girls to do jack shit they done it because THEY wanted to . That would be like me saying someone forced me to start smoking cigs. When it was my stupid that started it . && Im not related to them on their moms side .... idk alot of those people you named off. I do know this much if you know all of them then you mustve been there too and saw this for yourself as well . I dont get how Gene & Eva could be to blame , if you know them that personally then you should know that those girls have always been beyond their yrs.( doing more adult stuff and exposed to more than a normal child of their age ) & they always had a choice of if they wanted to live there or not . My mamaw wouldve let those girls & BJ stay with her if they didnt want to live out there or ANYONE out of our family wouldve done the same . They chose to stay out there . Well Im assuming you can see what iam getting at . so this is all I have to say about it . Good Bye .
I never said anybody forced them to go the path they chose. I was saying it was the parents' responsibility to raise them in a safe and drug free environment. Of course they chose to stay with Gene and Eva. That was their main influences in life. A mother is a child's first teacher. Assuming Eva bonded with her kids, that is a powerful bond. So, yes the kids wanted to be at home.

AND GUESS WHAT? The Parents' failed their children. I have assumed you can see what I am getting at too. Good Bye.
fyi

Winchester, KY

#16 Feb 14, 2013
I dont think you know them as good as you say Misty Fitch . Infact i think your like everyone else just thinks you know everything . Those girls spent quite a bit of time with my Mamaw & my aunt Brenda ( which are both really good non drug using christian people) did they fail them too. I think before you run your mouth again i think you need to learn all that went on . Theres more to every story than everyone knows . So im guessing I was wrong you obviously didnt seeing what I was getting at . You know you sat and watched all this unfold and your obviously so concerned ...... where were you again ? Thats right you didnt care enough to help them when it was really obvious they needed help but now your concerned enough to get on here and run your jowls on topix arent you ..... now thats what i was getting at .. im sure youve got it LOUD & CLEAR now .

“E A D G B E”

#17 Feb 14, 2013
fyi wrote:
I dont think you know them as good as you say Misty Fitch . Infact i think your like everyone else just thinks you know everything . Those girls spent quite a bit of time with my Mamaw & my aunt Brenda ( which are both really good non drug using christian people) did they fail them too. I think before you run your mouth again i think you need to learn all that went on . Theres more to every story than everyone knows . So im guessing I was wrong you obviously didnt seeing what I was getting at . You know you sat and watched all this unfold and your obviously so concerned ...... where were you again ? Thats right you didnt care enough to help them when it was really obvious they needed help but now your concerned enough to get on here and run your jowls on topix arent you ..... now thats what i was getting at .. im sure youve got it LOUD & CLEAR now .
I never said I knew them good. Thank goodness, I don't hang with people like Gene and Eva. I am good friends with one of Eva's cousins. You may not know, but Glen Montgomery has a very good family.
Except for my initial post, the rest of my posts have been replying to you. Being a friend of some of Eva's cousins hardly puts me in line to take over the raising of their kids.
I'm concerned to reply to posters on here ....since you brought it up....what did you do? Obviously, you are closely related. How did you help the girls? When my daughter got to middle school, one of them was in her class. It came to me the girl was Eva and Gene's daughter. I simply remarked to my daughter,"That is a very pretty girl." When I heard her name,I said "I wonder if she is Eva and Gene's girl?" She was. I recall Gene was very nice looking. I met them when Eva's cousins and I were good friends. I believe they just had the little boy then.
If you feel so strongly, maybe you need to speak to somebody else. I have not said anything that isn't true, and the truth will stand when the world is on fire. The bottom line truth: It is a parents' responsibility to care for, nurture and teach their children right from wrong.
When I read that statement, I see you are right. It doesn't belong in the same sentence as Gene and Eva. Now, if you care so much, instead of flapping your nickel plated 'jowls' on me, go do something to help them.
Amy

Salyersville, KY

#18 Feb 14, 2013
ya'll need to just shut the fcuk up.

Location hidden

#19 Feb 14, 2013
Kay wrote:
It is so sad when you get your children took from you because of drugs i love my children enough to stop drinking i used to drink everyday now im 20 years sober because i loved my children enough to quit
Well good on you Kay !!! I drink a little too much sometimes when the day or night is too painful to handle sober.
fyi

Winchester, KY

#20 Feb 14, 2013
Misty Fitch wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I knew them good. Thank goodness, I don't hang with people like Gene and Eva. I am good friends with one of Eva's cousins. You may not know, but Glen Montgomery has a very good family.
Except for my initial post, the rest of my posts have been replying to you. Being a friend of some of Eva's cousins hardly puts me in line to take over the raising of their kids.
I'm concerned to reply to posters on here ....since you brought it up....what did you do? Obviously, you are closely related. How did you help the girls? When my daughter got to middle school, one of them was in her class. It came to me the girl was Eva and Gene's daughter. I simply remarked to my daughter,"That is a very pretty girl." When I heard her name,I said "I wonder if she is Eva and Gene's girl?" She was. I recall Gene was very nice looking. I met them when Eva's cousins and I were good friends. I believe they just had the little boy then.
If you feel so strongly, maybe you need to speak to somebody else. I have not said anything that isn't true, and the truth will stand when the world is on fire. The bottom line truth: It is a parents' responsibility to care for, nurture and teach their children right from wrong.
When I read that statement, I see you are right. It doesn't belong in the same sentence as Gene and Eva. Now, if you care so much, instead of flapping your nickel plated 'jowls' on me, go do something to help them.
yes iam closely related to them . if you wouldve read my initial post you wouldve saw that iam their cousin. i wouldve done quite a bit if i was old enough at that point & time . Iam only 3 or 4 yrs older than genia & i dont really think i couldve done much but i can say my family done quite a bit for them when they were young and needed good guidance . I never said anything you said wasnt true but I also think if you dont know them that well and you obviously have no clue of how much we all really did try to help them then you really shouldnt be judging . Your a "family" friend well you couldve called social workers thats what you couldve done . You know Gene & Eva arent bad people just misguided . now its to late to really help them , now its a decision they have to make on their own but weve still tried to help & Misty my "jowls" are made of solid gold *wink*. Your such an immature person & your letting it shine bright today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Forumwatcher 177,723
How can Price win 13 min Voter 18
Do Johnson County Democrats VOTE 39 min freddy mercury 7
Doud Saylor for sheriff 45 min Ashley 65
Price is a thug 1 hr we admit a mistake 2
Congratulations Doug Saylor 1 hr we admit a mistake 14
Welfare 1 hr lol 2

Paintsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages