Little Paul Tipton
whatever

Richmond, KY

#1 Oct 28, 2012
This guy is trying to go out with me , does anyone know anything about this guy ?
lolol

Whitman, WV

#4 Jul 24, 2013
whatever tina you nasty skank john just left your ass and your mad about that crap do the world a favor and stay in alabama there is homeles people there that might take a bj from ya
xwife

Richmond, KY

#5 Jul 25, 2013
let me tell you what I was married to Paul all he done was isolate me from my friends and family and beat the hell out of me . STAY AWAY . he is psycho
wow seriously

Paintsville, KY

#6 Jul 26, 2013
Come on now I very seriously doubt that u was so abused. We all know that u are lying. But from the things u done to him u needed that ass beat! And I'm strongly against hitting women. And I'm not saying he's innocent all together but beating u is not something u should lie bout just so girls wont mess with him. But that's ok he's freaking sexy and I've known him for years and he's been nothing but good to me. So paul anytime u feel like beating a bitches ass you can come smack on mine as much as your sexy ass wants too ;) thanks xwife for letting someone else step in and show him what its like to be treated right by a real woman.
xwife

Richmond, KY

#7 Jul 26, 2013
yeap I have proof, scars if you must know ... so what is it you heard I done to him ,Elise ? LOL . you all really need to get a freakin life . Loved your all comments on the other topix by the way . You all are so classy LOL.
wow seriously

Paintsville, KY

#8 Jul 26, 2013
xwife wrote:
yeap I have proof, scars if you must know ... so what is it you heard I done to him ,Elise ? LOL . you all really need to get a freakin life . Loved your all comments on the other topix by the way . You all are so classy LOL.
sorry to disappoint but I haven't the slightest clue as to what u r talking bout the other topix. And classy lol id talk bout classy the shit you be posting. Why go around talking shit bout everybody. Trying to run everybodys name in the dirt. Live your life and let the shit go.
xwife

Richmond, KY

#9 Jul 26, 2013
cause umm look at what you all have said about me . Pauls so warped out on drugs & I know hes been seeing Elise & Deb. better watch out Deb has some pretty nasty stds cause shes a junkie and we all know what junkies here do for drugs . How was I not being classy prove im lying about what I said about him . Im not worried on bit about him if someone wants to date him or whatever that's awesome .. just hope they know what they are in for . The FIRST time you do not do whatever he says your black and blue . Now look whos name am I exactly running in the dirt . Paul did hit me often he broke his hand on my head ( I have the scar to prove it) I was nothing but tried to be good to him . If I wanted to have friends or go somewhere heaven forbid alone I was an horrible person . Hope you like a life without friends and family . Cause that's just how he is . Its just like no one had commented on either page on here for you a yr you all had to bring it back up to talk about me . You all jealous ? Have to trash talk me slam my name in the mud . I don't need a bunch of fucking inset idiots trying to tell me who iam ... I already who who iam .:)
deb

Wheelwright, KY

#11 Jul 27, 2013
OK let's get one thing straight Sara.. you don't know me. I'm not a junky and I don't know where the fuck you think I got std from...I'm very clean honey..I do not want anything to do with Paul he's a psychological liar....he's a thief... he's a dope head.. he's a kid and that will never Chang he'd a terrible mistake I made over a year ago and I don't want my name mentioned again...I have better things to do besides worry about whack nasty Cynthia he stuck his dick in...and I do beleave you about the isolating you from friends and family cause he didn't want me to have friends...But hes far from Anything I want he def. Don't know how to satisfy a woman or I wouldn't have had to have another man on the side.then the pore kid had the nerve to ask if it was good in front of his dad....Lol so I told him you really don't want me to answer that.....lmao girl move on you can do much better than him.....I know he calls you crying like the little whore bitch he is wanting to come back....let it fucking go chalk it up to one ducked up mistake in life and make u a better life it kills him cause I won't have anything to do with him....
xwife

Winchester, KY

#12 Jul 29, 2013
well the reason I say that about you being a junkie and shit is cause ive heard stories .. look his dad videos everything don't think you were left out in that . I fucking hate Paul he can go chew on a root. Everything I said in the above paragraph is the gods honest truth . But I don't think this was a mistake you made "over a yr ago" although now that your talking about that other chick it makes sense on why you've been home for the past 4 nights instead of over there at Pauls dads or Trish's house . He do the same shit to you he done to me with you ? Sucks when the shoe is on the other foot .. right ?
deb

Wheelwright, KY

#13 Jul 29, 2013
Well call my phone I'll tell ya a little something u need to know right now
deb

Wheelwright, KY

#14 Jul 29, 2013
You have heard story's..... just like I have about you...do you see me telling people shit that I don't know for a fact he'll no I don't lie for anyone you asked me if I fucked your husband and I told you I didn't lie for him or anyone else.....so one last time unless you know this for a fact don't speak it...
xwife

Winchester, KY

#15 Jul 29, 2013
well im trying to tell you I SAW A VIDEO .... what more did I need to see .. you were doing pills ? I would go over there and bust his dads pc if was you .. cause if they are mad at you .. they will black mail you ;)
xwife

Winchester, KY

#16 Jul 29, 2013
& idk your number deb ..... just tell me through email . copesara6@gmail.com
deb

Wheelwright, KY

#17 Jul 30, 2013
Yea I take a pain pull ever now and then I'm percribe them I have the right to take them if you had been in 6 car wrecks you would take your meds to
deb

Wheelwright, KY

#18 Jul 30, 2013
That's far from being a needle junky like you said I was it's no secret my doc writes me my meds
deb

Wheelwright, KY

#19 Jul 30, 2013
Are you some kind of stalker... I mean to know where I go and what I do....
xwife

Winchester, KY

#20 Jul 31, 2013
you have the right to SNORT THEM TOO lol your a lowlife pill head just like the rest of Johnson co . yeah im def not a stalker .... you have to tell me so much stuff your just fucking pissed cause he dumped you too LOL. so piss right off deb . you want your name out of this then quit commenting .
well

Winchester, KY

#23 Jul 31, 2013
Deb would do that shit cause she is a skank ;) isn't that right trashy who*e
tired of working

Englewood, CO

#26 Aug 8, 2013
omg really deb? "Yea I take a pain pull ever now and then I'm percribe them I have the right to take them if you had been in 6 car wrecks you would take your meds to" I cant believe you would post that lol. So a PAIN CLINIC prescribed them or family doctor? How about being in one car wreck your whole life with serious back pain, knee problems and serious arthritis, decided not to take pain pills but work 4 days a week 12 hour shifts on concrete.... People love getting a shi**y excuse to snort a pill. DREAM BIG PPL, oh and how do you pay for your scripts and doctors appt's., just curious??????????
deb

Wheelwright, KY

#27 Aug 11, 2013
Unlile most of the first of the month sorry ass skanky check drawers.... i work 2 fucking jobs you sorry pice of shit and i have been in 6 total wrecks.....and yes it is a family doctor that perscribes them...and you can ask anyone who knows me they have never seen me snort a fucking thing unlike little meth head paul....And as long as i take my medicine like perscribed they aint shit no one can do or say cause its all ligetand why dont you put your name on there instead of hideing behind that computer of your or well pro.aint even yours...lol have a good day skanks.your lives must be really boring i feel sorry for people like you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cheating at walmart on nightshift 3 hr Shaking Muh BIGDI... 9
Red Cross In Paintsville 3 hr Shaking Muh BIGDI... 62
Last post wins (Nov '10) 5 hr _FLATLINE-------- 21,825
Gary McClure/KSP 6 hr Big Chief 17
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 6 hr Jen 10,303
Change a Letter Game (Nov '10) 6 hr Jen 6,650
Poll Add or Remove 2 letters to from a new word (May '13) 6 hr Jen 386
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages