Want or Need Pills, SPEEDY FAST?

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dr Arnold

Georgetown, KY

#1 May 23, 2011
Just come to my ER facility, and I'll hook you up, in record speed. I can get access to any pill you desire, local drug people have nothing on me.

Come one Come all, the ER assembly line is NOW OPEN.
6th street

Georgetown, KY

#2 May 23, 2011
Dr. Arnold, I have this massive rash I need to get meds for, can you help?
Dr Arnold

Georgetown, KY

#3 May 23, 2011
Most certainly, Mr. 6th street, bring you rash down and I will treat it

“Flyin Friendly”

Since: Apr 10

Imaginaria

#4 May 23, 2011
I have several friends and family members that can't make the trip into town, would I be able to pick up their prescriptions also?
Dr Arnold

Georgetown, KY

#5 May 23, 2011
Spaced Out wrote:
I have several friends and family members that can't make the trip into town, would I be able to pick up their prescriptions also?
Why on earth would I turn down such a kind young man's request for a good deed, just stop by and I will load up your pockets with prescription slips for all of them.

I make loads of money, so one customer or twenty, it doesn't matter. What matters most, is that no one feels pains. I will make the pain go away.
farm animals

Georgetown, KY

#6 May 23, 2011
Dr. Arnold, since you have your prescription pad handy, could I get some flea meds for my dog, it has been overwhelmed with fleas this seaons?
Dr Arnold

Georgetown, KY

#7 May 23, 2011
Well I always wanted to tinker round with the four legged friends, I think I can hook you up with just the remedy for your dog, just stop on by, and if you need anything just don't hesitate to ask me in the ER.

“Flyin Friendly”

Imaginaria

#8 May 23, 2011
You should work on a combo pill the would repel ticks and block pain. What a killing you would make, especially from us older dogs. And if this idea takes off, my cut will be scripts for life!
sitka

Georgetown, KY

#9 May 23, 2011
Doc, I have this jock itch problem in my private area, and it has worn me out scratching it raw, can you help me? I can barely walk now. thanks, Daniel C
Dr Arnold

Georgetown, KY

#10 May 23, 2011
Spaced Out wrote:
You should work on a combo pill the would repel ticks and block pain. What a killing you would make, especially from us older dogs. And if this idea takes off, my cut will be scripts for life!
You may have something there sonny
Dr Arnold

Georgetown, KY

#11 May 23, 2011
sitka wrote:
Doc, I have this jock itch problem in my private area, and it has worn me out scratching it raw, can you help me? I can barely walk now. thanks, Daniel C
Dear Itchy Daniel, sorry to hear about your misforture. The private area is very hard to treat. I may be able to treat you, but you are going to have to promise to keep your hands off of it for a while. Come on by the ER
Thanks Dr Arnold

Hagerhill, KY

#12 May 23, 2011
I see that some FREAK is jealous of Dr. Willard Arnold now. For your information: Dr. Arnold is one of the most Valuable Physicians here in Eastern Kentucky. I have seen Mr. Arnold in action running up the back stairs from the ER in the middle of the night on a Code Blue for the 3rd floor, to save a life. It could have been one of our relatives or maybe even yours.Dr. Arnold knows his Medical & Medicine. I would most definetly trust him with my child's life or my parents. He is a very good Physician and I respect him. Hats off to you Dr. Arnold for your hard work and dedication here in Paintsville for all the Lives that you have saved and for those that you fought so hard to try to save.
what if

Richmond, KY

#13 May 23, 2011
Spaced Out wrote:
get a life lamer, your fake names and retarded posts just show how much of a lame loser you are.

“Flyin Friendly”

Imaginaria

#14 May 23, 2011
what if wrote:
<quoted text>get a life lamer, your fake names and retarded posts just show how much of a lame loser you are.
Clueless much?
what if

Richmond, KY

#15 May 23, 2011
Spaced Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Clueless much?
whats the matter? afraid some one has figured out your talking to yourself because no one else will. you are so pathetic and totally lame.

“Flyin Friendly”

Imaginaria

#16 May 23, 2011
what if wrote:
<quoted text>whats the matter? afraid some one has figured out your talking to yourself because no one else will. you are so pathetic and totally lame.
God, you are so smart, you figured everything out. But I don't care, cause I, I mean we are having to good of a time to quit now. And as long as I, I mean we are happy, that's all that matters to me, I mean us!
Dr Arnold

Georgetown, KY

#17 May 24, 2011
This is all in good fun. I can laugh and do the ER at the same time. Hey Clueless, yes I admit I help lots of people, but I also give out the prescriptions too, you come to me, I solve your problems.
Dr Arnold

Georgetown, KY

#18 May 24, 2011
Thanks Dr Arnold wrote:
I see that some FREAK is jealous of Dr. Willard Arnold now. For your information: Dr. Arnold is one of the most Valuable Physicians here in Eastern Kentucky. I have seen Mr. Arnold in action running up the back stairs from the ER in the middle of the night on a Code Blue for the 3rd floor, to save a life. It could have been one of our relatives or maybe even yours.Dr. Arnold knows his Medical & Medicine. I would most definetly trust him with my child's life or my parents. He is a very good Physician and I respect him. Hats off to you Dr. Arnold for your hard work and dedication here in Paintsville for all the Lives that you have saved and for those that you fought so hard to try to save.
I can't be jealous of myself, lol. Hey I am glad you think highly of me, some days I want to be good and other days I want to be bad, a bad bad boy I am, dishing out all those slips of paper to my friends.
Arnold is the best

Hagerhill, KY

#19 May 24, 2011
Dr Arnold wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't be jealous of myself, lol. Hey I am glad you think highly of me, some days I want to be good and other days I want to be bad, a bad bad boy I am, dishing out all those slips of paper to my friends.
The Dr. Arnold that I know is very Professional with his work and he would never stoop low enough to post on topix. I don't know what kind of joker that you think you are but any decent patient who treats under Dr. Arnold knows that this is a very Professional Physician. I'm sure that Dr. Arnold would get a kick out of all this Bull Shit on here if someone were to print it off and show it to him. But he doesn't have time for your non-sense. While you are degrading this fine Physician, he is working hard to save a life maybe a relative of yours. While you are typing these bad remarks of him, Dr. Arnold is giving rescue breaths to a child or the elderly or stop bleeding on a car wreck victium, or doing chest compression to start a heart to pumping again or maybe tubing your son or daughter after a overdose of Xanax or Somas o oxycodone that you recieved at your last visit to the PAIN CLINIC. So before you degrade Paintsville's Finest, step back and look at your own disgusting life Loser!
Dr Arnold

Georgetown, KY

#20 May 24, 2011
Arnold is the best wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dr. Arnold that I know is very Professional with his work and he would never stoop low enough to post on topix. I don't know what kind of joker that you think you are but any decent patient who treats under Dr. Arnold knows that this is a very Professional Physician. I'm sure that Dr. Arnold would get a kick out of all this Bull Shit on here if someone were to print it off and show it to him. But he doesn't have time for your non-sense. While you are degrading this fine Physician, he is working hard to save a life maybe a relative of yours. While you are typing these bad remarks of him, Dr. Arnold is giving rescue breaths to a child or the elderly or stop bleeding on a car wreck victium, or doing chest compression to start a heart to pumping again or maybe tubing your son or daughter after a overdose of Xanax or Somas o oxycodone that you recieved at your last visit to the PAIN CLINIC. So before you degrade Paintsville's Finest, step back and look at your own disgusting life Loser!
I hate it when people about me in the third person, Did't I treat your family last week for a drug overdose? I thought I remembered. Come by and see me again, when your pill bottle is getting low.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last post wins (Nov '10) 13 min Concerned_American 21,717
rattttttt 34 min Fed up 2
Dr. Alzadon Suboxon 1 hr Really 5
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 1 hr Dickens1 10,206
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr spaceship 141,503
Just a friend. 4 hr Spaced Out 4
Any Bi-sexual guys in Paintsville? (Nov '14) 4 hr biguyky 2
More from around the web

Paintsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages