Best musicians in paintsville? not co...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lovin the Bass

Salyersville, KY

#22 Apr 30, 2010
Rainee wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,there is Bob Wiley, Vernon Meek,Daniel Johnson,Dave Maynard,Les Meeks,Harold David Daniels,Dusty Crum to name a few.
Best bass player (Fender) all around these parts is Mr. Mike Howell, if you havn't had the chance to listen to him play when you do, you will know it is a "winner". Wife plays piano!
Both are real honest hard working people in Johnson County, a real plus to have in this area.
Not Stupid

Virgie, KY

#23 May 1, 2010
If you want to be surprized on a great band come to the First United Methodist Church of Paintsville,Ky. on Sunday evening or on the last Saturday of the month and see Saturday Night Live. I know you will have a wonderfull time.
Awe inspiring

Chapmanville, WV

#24 May 1, 2010
Debbie Trimble is an amazing pianist. Her play is mesmerizing.
Tyler

Marysville, OH

#25 May 3, 2010
Brett Ratliff has an album, Jesse Wells can play any instrument made, and Chris Stapleton has written numerous songs played on the radio
Mrs_Solo

United States

#26 May 3, 2010
Bob Saget wrote:
who do you fellers think can play some mean banjo or guitar around these parts?
Ive heard soo many talented musicians play, Have had many play for me but, as for the Guitar I have to say that *Dan Huff(*Big Appal Studios Main St.Down town Paintsville)is The Best Ive Haerd.. Totally *GOD GIFTED*...The Man Can Play,He makes it Talk&Walk at the Same Time...lol,Seriously he's Awesome,..If You Ever get The Chance To Hear Him Play You Wont Forget It....Awesome!! just Awesome....:}
Mrs_Solo

United States

#27 May 3, 2010
The Best Ive Heard.. misspelled my word.lol... :}
fyi

Pikeville, KY

#28 May 4, 2010
Shane Blanton can play any instument you hand him. Whitey's really good and so is Jesse Wells. Just to name a few.
rainee

Paintsville, KY

#29 May 5, 2010
fyi wrote:
Shane Blanton can play any instument you hand him. Whitey's really good and so is Jesse Wells. Just to name a few.
Yes,I forgot Jesse Wells.And,Wayne Meade has a grandson thats a pretty god singer. Those Stroud boys are wonderful musicians too.
Good set list

Charleston, WV

#30 May 6, 2010
Who is the red headed high school boy that pays acoustic quitar and sings quite well? I saw him at Cafe' one night along with an older couple that played and sang. His material and performance was far superior to theirs IMO.
pickin some bluegrass

Wilmington, CA

#31 May 6, 2010
Rainee wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,there is Bob Wiley, Vernon Meek,Daniel Johnson,Dave Maynard,Les Meeks,Harold David Daniels,Dusty Crum to name a few.
I will give you Bob Wiley and Vernon Meeks but Daniel Johnson he can shred lead guitar but far from a musician and what about Jesse Wells that cat can out play anybody in paintsville and isn't Vernon Daniels uncle
pickin some bluegrass

Wilmington, CA

#32 May 6, 2010
oh really wrote:
"Well,there is Bob Wiley, Vernon Meek,Daniel Johnson,Dave Maynard,Les Meeks,Harold David Daniels,Dusty Crum to name a few."
" Joe VanHoose is the best guitar player around. "
I have never heard of any of these people. How many albums have they put out?
U are really ignorant aren't you Bob Wiley has been on more albums than any dumb hick from that town he was playing with Keith Whitley and Gary Stewart before Jesse Wells and Bret Ratliff were allowed out of there front yards same with Vernon Meeks who just happens to be first cousin to Gary Stewart o I guess you haven't heard of him.... probably haven't u seem young and stupid what are you the best guitar player in paintsville. I was actually in New York city and the album Vernon Meek and his sister put out plays on there old time radio station more than Loretta Lynns does so do some research idiot
I have some

Salyersville, KY

#33 May 7, 2010
Tim Williams is an awesome singer. Derrick Meade is very good too. Tiffany and Kevin Wheeler they sing really well together.(i dnt think they do anymore though) Megan Meade & Derrick's wife Crystal have pretty voices.
Gurl

Prestonsburg, KY

#34 May 7, 2010
Brennen Meek, Justin Colvin, Shayna Blackburn, Chesi Spriggs, Shaina Hunt, Hayley Lowe, Garret Brown, Addison Slone, Nathan Borders, Emily Mills, And so many others at JCHS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Stapleton is overrated 5 min coal minor 3
Guitar pickers 9 min high 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min another viewer 148,897
Last post wins (Nov '10) 44 min -Prince- 24,254
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 49 min Princess Hey 11,773
Thieving Joyce Estep 1 hr watch for it 11
Let Cross Creek run the county. We're better th... 3 hr GetReal 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages