First Prev
of 5
Next Last
jld

Staffordsville, KY

#1 Feb 20, 2009
can anyone tell me where she lives?
shes a meth addict who is also a rat. she screws anything that will give her a pill and i would like to speak to her about something. any info would be appreciated.
Truith Teller

Louisa, KY

#2 Feb 22, 2009
its me so what? whats the problem? am ii a rat because i spent my time in jail?
TrueLove

Louisa, KY

#3 Feb 24, 2009
I Will tell you this... I Am Her SISTER and I Will Tell you where I Am... I Would like to Speak to you as much as you would like to speak to her!!!!! I Don know who you are but I will find out and this situation will be settled. Are you ready? Can you handle it??? Let the games begin!!!! As far as a rat? If that were so... You would all be gone. Includin you yourself. Think about it. Further more.. She don do the "meth head" thing. Shows how much you truely know bout LaTisha... You Too FUNNY. Get a job and center your attention on your own screwed up way of life
latisha at your service

Louisa, KY

#4 Feb 24, 2009
let me tell you somethin i am not a pill user or meth user or for that fact no kind of user
... and if you know so much about me then you know where i live dixon br. but in your puniy lil brain of yours if that makes you feel better about yourself to say somethin like that then i just feel sorry for you and ill pray for you because the last thing you want or need for that matter if to run in to me, or my crew....ill leave it at that so bring it baby
TrueLove

Louisa, KY

#5 Feb 24, 2009
LaTisha may be difficult to tolorate and she may have her share of not so wise choices but its all of johnson co.. NoOne that resides in this co is solid. Everyone up in everyones business, betraying one another,dishonesty,untrustwort hy,All out for only youselves reguardless of circumstances and situations. NoOne stands on what is just, right, and moral anymore. Everyone has lost sight of true friendships and loving th neighbor
1. Remain close to the great spirit
2. Show great respect for your fellow beings
3.Give assistance and kindness wherever needed
4.Be truthful and Honest at all times
5.Do what you know to be right
6.Look after the well being of mind and body
7.Treat the earth and all that dwell Thereon, with respect
8. Take Full RESPONSIBILITY for your actions
9.Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater good
10.Work together for the benifit of all man kind
"WHERE IT BEGANS IS WHERE IT SHOULD END!"
jld

Staffordsville, KY

#6 Feb 25, 2009
latisha at your service wrote:
let me tell you somethin i am not a pill user or meth user or for that fact no kind of user
... and if you know so much about me then you know where i live dixon br. but in your puniy lil brain of yours if that makes you feel better about yourself to say somethin like that then i just feel sorry for you and ill pray for you because the last thing you want or need for that matter if to run in to me, or my crew....ill leave it at that so bring it baby
seeing as how all i wanted to do was talk to you and you clearly want to start a fight...and not just you...you actually want to get other people involved to fight your battles tells me a lot. dont worry sweetheart, when i find you, there wont be anything left for your 'crew' to find.
jld

Staffordsville, KY

#7 Feb 25, 2009
TrueLove wrote:
I Will tell you this... I Am Her SISTER and I Will Tell you where I Am... I Would like to Speak to you as much as you would like to speak to her!!!!! I Don know who you are but I will find out and this situation will be settled. Are you ready? Can you handle it??? Let the games begin!!!! As far as a rat? If that were so... You would all be gone. Includin you yourself. Think about it. Further more.. She don do the "meth head" thing. Shows how much you truely know bout LaTisha... You Too FUNNY. Get a job and center your attention on your own screwed up way of life
you need to just stay out of it.
jld

Staffordsville, KY

#8 Feb 25, 2009
TrueLove wrote:
LaTisha may be difficult to tolorate and she may have her share of not so wise choices but its all of johnson co.. NoOne that resides in this co is solid. Everyone up in everyones business, betraying one another,dishonesty,untrustwort hy,All out for only youselves reguardless of circumstances and situations. NoOne stands on what is just, right, and moral anymore. Everyone has lost sight of true friendships and loving th neighbor
1. Remain close to the great spirit
2. Show great respect for your fellow beings
3.Give assistance and kindness wherever needed
4.Be truthful and Honest at all times
5.Do what you know to be right
6.Look after the well being of mind and body
7.Treat the earth and all that dwell Thereon, with respect
8. Take Full RESPONSIBILITY for your actions
9.Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater good
10.Work together for the benifit of all man kind
"WHERE IT BEGANS IS WHERE IT SHOULD END!"
i like how you capitalized the word responsibility in 8. kind of contradicts everything you said before, huh?
TruthTeller

Louisa, KY

#9 Feb 26, 2009
Hey, It's Commandments that the Indians lived by It's not A joke.

Since: Feb 09

Kansas City, MO

#10 Feb 27, 2009
jld wrote:
<quoted text>
seeing as how all i wanted to do was talk to you and you clearly want to start a fight...and not just you...you actually want to get other people involved to fight your battles tells me a lot. dont worry sweetheart, when i find you, there wont be anything left for your 'crew' to find.
hey there have u ever heard or terristic threatening. It is against the law there in Paintsville, for i put a person in jail there for it. So u really should watch ur threats posted public. And she aint one to be threatened, for if it was me i would take this to the law and let them find u. And no honey that isn't a threat that would be a PROMISE
jld

Staffordsville, KY

#11 Feb 27, 2009
been there seen it wrote:
<quoted text>
hey there have u ever heard or terristic threatening. It is against the law there in Paintsville, for i put a person in jail there for it. So u really should watch ur threats posted public. And she aint one to be threatened, for if it was me i would take this to the law and let them find u. And no honey that isn't a threat that would be a PROMISE
did you notice how i asked to speak to her first and then her and her sister threatened me? read more carefully.:)

Since: Feb 09

Kansas City, MO

#12 Feb 27, 2009
jld wrote:
can anyone tell me where she lives?
shes a meth addict who is also a rat. she screws anything that will give her a pill and i would like to speak to her about something. any info would be appreciated.
how would u feel if ur name was public and things like this was said about u...that was just wrong ...wouldnt of it just made more sence to just say u was looking for her and would like to speak to her...clear ur head child and re-read what u posted first...that is enough to make anyone crack up on u. would u like it? really? now think about it.
I really know

Pikeville, KY

#13 Feb 28, 2009
bitch you ar e a RAT you told on Ned Davis, you was under age so Lonny signed the papers for you to tell on him and Evan. got that on paper
jld

Staffordsville, KY

#14 Feb 28, 2009
BURN!
and i didnt even say anything about that.
if lonny knew the shit she was into now he would be rolling over in his grave.
jld

Staffordsville, KY

#15 Feb 28, 2009
been there seen it wrote:
<quoted text>
how would u feel if ur name was public and things like this was said about u...that was just wrong ...wouldnt of it just made more sence to just say u was looking for her and would like to speak to her...clear ur head child and re-read what u posted first...that is enough to make anyone crack up on u. would u like it? really? now think about it.
i knew it would get her on here. besides its the truth. if shes going to do those things, its not going to stay private for long.
KCK

Pikeville, KY

#16 Mar 1, 2009
jld wrote:
<quoted text>
IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WANTS TO START THE FIGHT WITH LATISHA BY CALLING HER THE THINGS YOU DID. IF ALL YOU WANTED TO DO WAS TALK TO HER THEN WHY THROW OUT THE SLANDER REMARKS ABOUT HER. AS FAR AS HER GETTING ABYBODY ELSE INVOLVED, SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO. THAT RIGHT THERE TELLS ME YOU DON'T KNOW A LOT ABOUT THE DIXONS. THEY ARE A STONG NET FAMILY AND IF YOU DO SOMETHING TO 1 YOU DO IT TO THEM ALL AND NOT JUST BLOOD FAMILY MEMBERS BUT PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO IS NOT RELATED TO THEN BY BLOOD BUT COULDN'T BE MORE LIKE FAMILY IF I WAS. APPARENTLY YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO COME FROM A CLOSE AND LOVING FAMILY. IF YOU DID THEN YOU WOULD KNOW YOU DON'T DO SOMETHING TO 1 FAMILY MEMBER AND NONE OF THE OTHERS GET INVOLVED. AS FAR AS YOUR STATEMENT ABOUT FOR HER NOT TO WORRY THERE WOULDN'T BE ANYTHING OF HER CREW TO FIND -- WELL, IF I WAS YOU I WOULD THINK THAT OVER. YOU KNOW THERE'S A LOT OF HILLS IN JOHNSON COUNTY WHERE A BODY CAN JUST DISAPPEAR AND NOT BE FOUND FOR YEARS TO COME. I'M NOT SAYING LATISHA IS PERFECT BUT WHO IS. WE ALL HAVE OUR FAULTS BUT THAT'S WHAT MAKES US HUMAN. SO IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE WITH THIS I WOULD SUGGEST YOU GET AN ARMY BEFORE YOU TRY.
jld

Staffordsville, KY

#17 Mar 1, 2009
KCK wrote:
<quoted text> IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WANTS TO START THE FIGHT WITH LATISHA BY CALLING HER THE THINGS YOU DID. IF ALL YOU WANTED TO DO WAS TALK TO HER THEN WHY THROW OUT THE SLANDER REMARKS ABOUT HER. AS FAR AS HER GETTING ABYBODY ELSE INVOLVED, SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO. THAT RIGHT THERE TELLS ME YOU DON'T KNOW A LOT ABOUT THE DIXONS. THEY ARE A STONG NET FAMILY AND IF YOU DO SOMETHING TO 1 YOU DO IT TO THEM ALL AND NOT JUST BLOOD FAMILY MEMBERS BUT PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO IS NOT RELATED TO THEN BY BLOOD BUT COULDN'T BE MORE LIKE FAMILY IF I WAS. APPARENTLY YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO COME FROM A CLOSE AND LOVING FAMILY. IF YOU DID THEN YOU WOULD KNOW YOU DON'T DO SOMETHING TO 1 FAMILY MEMBER AND NONE OF THE OTHERS GET INVOLVED. AS FAR AS YOUR STATEMENT ABOUT FOR HER NOT TO WORRY THERE WOULDN'T BE ANYTHING OF HER CREW TO FIND -- WELL, IF I WAS YOU I WOULD THINK THAT OVER. YOU KNOW THERE'S A LOT OF HILLS IN JOHNSON COUNTY WHERE A BODY CAN JUST DISAPPEAR AND NOT BE FOUND FOR YEARS TO COME. I'M NOT SAYING LATISHA IS PERFECT BUT WHO IS. WE ALL HAVE OUR FAULTS BUT THAT'S WHAT MAKES US HUMAN. SO IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE WITH THIS I WOULD SUGGEST YOU GET AN ARMY BEFORE YOU TRY.
lmfao.
been there seen it all

Kansas City, MO

#18 Mar 1, 2009
jld wrote:
BURN!
and i didnt even say anything about that.
if lonny knew the shit she was into now he would be rolling over in his grave.
well now how about that...and what would Lonnie (the correct spelling of his name) think about the way people are talking about her on here...for he loved her more than life its self. She aint perfect...but who is??????? Instead of slaming and slandering her, how about being a friend and steer her in the right way.. And i will tell everyone, if i knew of someone doing drugs i would turn them in.... not to see them go to jail, but to see them get the help they need to get off the sh*t. There has been some really nasty things said here and thats not cool. Tish is a beautiful girl that has had a very hard life. But all her family loves her very much. And all her family will always have her back...
jld

Staffordsville, KY

#19 Mar 2, 2009
been there seen it all wrote:
<quoted text>
well now how about that...and what would Lonnie (the correct spelling of his name) think about the way people are talking about her on here...for he loved her more than life its self. She aint perfect...but who is??????? Instead of slaming and slandering her, how about being a friend and steer her in the right way.. And i will tell everyone, if i knew of someone doing drugs i would turn them in.... not to see them go to jail, but to see them get the help they need to get off the sh*t. There has been some really nasty things said here and thats not cool. Tish is a beautiful girl that has had a very hard life. But all her family loves her very much. And all her family will always have her back...
i knew him when i was little so i dont really know how to spell his name. i think if he were alive, there wouldnt be anything on here at all. she effed a few of my family over to be honest and that is the reason i wanted to get a hold of her in the first place.
been there seen it all

Kansas City, MO

#20 Mar 2, 2009
thats right for he would be mad as hell and Lonnie was not a fighter unless someone was messing with his family. And he was very much loved and respected, for he was very special. And thats why i say be her friend and steer her in the right direction instead of slamming on her. I was always there for him and her. And i know what a good person she can be and i know what a brat she can be. But i love her dearly. And if she is on the stuff like u say it breaks my heart, but it doe not take the love i have for her away. And when i seen what you wrote it tore me all to hell. But no matter what family will alway have her back when she is in any trouble. And this family always tried to steer her right. And if she was here i would be by her side in thick or thin. Because i love Buddy (Lonnie) with all my heart and i love her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min GHal 137,695
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 9,970
doesnt Mr Cochran care enough about WR Castle s... 1 hr Crying shame 17
mandarin house 1 hr Crying shame 8
High speed chase 1 hr Truth 2
Steve Grimm (Feb '11) 1 hr Pathetic 13
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 2 hr Dickens1 13,767
More from around the web

Paintsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE