pill mills in paintsville/johnson co.

pill mills in paintsville/johnson co.

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

goef

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Feb 8, 2010
pelase name these places ! who are they where are they ?

“Baby it's cold outside.”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 Feb 8, 2010
goes wrote:
please name these places ! who are they where are they ?
I don't know much about this county or the people that live here except what I read in the papers and hear the gossip. But you can bet if I knew anything,you would know It...This is ridiculous, all the deaths in the past week due to overdoses..Something needs to be done about it and it needs to be done NOW....
Spaced Out

United States

#3 Feb 8, 2010
Contact 20/20. If they can't find out, they'll make something up.

Location hidden

#4 Feb 8, 2010
Spaced Out wrote:
Contact 20/20. If they can't find out, they'll make something up.
Hah!!
Spaced Out

United States

#5 Feb 8, 2010
Pocahontas212 wrote:
<quoted text> Hah!!
Hah! True story!

Location hidden

#6 Feb 8, 2010
Spaced Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Hah! True story!
lol..I believe you...
Sorry

Virgie, KY

#7 Feb 8, 2010
Pocahontas212 wrote:
<quoted text> lol..I believe you...
I dont think this is a laughing matter..Soo many young deaths just this year and its only Feb.I think they we all need to get together and try to do something about this problem.We need to help these people.We need to give them more of a reason to live not just drugs.I for one dont want my kids to be effected by this when they are older but if we dont do something now these Drugs will soon be in the elementery schools.We need to take a stand!!!

Location hidden

#8 Feb 8, 2010
Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>I dont think this is a laughing matter..Soo many young deaths just this year and its only Feb.I think they we all need to get together and try to do something about this problem.We need to help these people.We need to give them more of a reason to live not just drugs.I for one dont want my kids to be effected by this when they are older but if we dont do something now these Drugs will soon be in the elementery schools.We need to take a stand!!!
hahahahahahahahahaha..Is that enough laughter for you?? I'm not laughing about the drug situation it was to a reply about 20/20.. I agree with what you are saying and you know this.
DOSOMETHING

Pine Ridge, KY

#9 Feb 8, 2010
We need to do something NOW!!! We need to stop talking and do something. Talk is cheap!!
lets do it

Virgie, KY

#10 Feb 8, 2010
DOSOMETHING wrote:
We need to do something NOW!!! We need to stop talking and do something. Talk is cheap!!
What can we do ?Who can we talk to?Tell me what to do and I will do it today before there is another life lost!!
daniel

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Feb 10, 2010
where are these pill mills ?
Sherry

Langley, KY

#12 Feb 10, 2010
Pain clinics are pill mills.You guys have a couple I think.Louisa is fighting against a pain clinic wanting to go in.Why did they get a license in your county?
daniel

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Feb 10, 2010
Sherry wrote:
Pain clinics are pill mills.You guys have a couple I think.Louisa is fighting against a pain clinic wanting to go in.Why did they get a license in your county?
they should not have given them a license
Psyche

Corbin, KY

#14 Feb 10, 2010
The best way to solve the pill problem is for everyone to reach out to someone they know has a problem then find ways to help that person.
bobby

Oakland, CA

#15 Feb 10, 2010
Everone needs to rat out the pp deaers.
The coneed t arrst them.
The courts needs to onvct them.
The their ass needs to go to jail.
Why doese this not hapen? Coruption!!!!!!!!!!
concerned

Lowmansville, KY

#16 Feb 10, 2010
Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>I dont think this is a laughing matter..Soo many young deaths just this year and its only Feb.I think they we all need to get together and try to do something about this problem.We need to help these people.We need to give them more of a reason to live not just drugs.I for one dont want my kids to be effected by this when they are older but if we dont do something now these Drugs will soon be in the elementery schools.We need to take a stand!!!
all ready are
peggy elaine

Covina, CA

#17 Feb 10, 2010
I agree
Psyche wrote:
The best way to solve the pill problem is for everyone to reach out to someone they know has a problem then find ways to help that person.
big dan

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Feb 14, 2010
what is a good way to stop this drug dealing because thats all it is .
solo

United States

#19 Feb 14, 2010
big dan wrote:
what is a good way to stop this drug dealing because thats all it is .
Tell..if you suspect it, report it. Anybody and Everybody...Say Something to someone who can do something about it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anonymous is watching you Paintsville, KY 4 min John boy Dalton 16
Shooting 9 min worried 36
Is John Preston A Good Judge? 11 min i know 3
Last post wins (Nov '10) 33 min Alex Nicole 23,932
Girl in black Mazda 3 35 min slipping 3
needle junkies. 1 hr Lol 29
Amber Obrian 1 hr Nunya 1
Indicted 8 hr shaking head 66
More from around the web

Personal Finance