Apple Day Festival *Serious Thread* N...

Apple Day Festival *Serious Thread* No Morons PLS

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

Apple Day

Pikeville, KY

#1 Oct 5, 2012
What is at the festival this year? Any good booths? What rides are available? I noticed the other apple day threads are full of bull$hit. So the morons need to stay off this one.
apple a day

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Oct 5, 2012
Barbque chicken booth, Great Brauts. Tiger Ears, Funnel Cakes, the fried apple pies are awesome. Chili is great.
Honey Bucket

Mukilteo, WA

#3 Oct 5, 2012
Apple Day wrote:
I noticed the other apple day threads are full of bull$hit. So the morons need to stay off this one.
I think Apple Day should change its name to Azzhat Day and everyone can wear azzhats everywhere they go. Don't you think that'd be fun? Hopefully no morons will make stupid comments on this post, because I'm being totally serious!
Honey Bucket

Mukilteo, WA

#4 Oct 5, 2012
apple a day wrote:
Barbque chicken booth, Great Brauts. Tiger Ears, Funnel Cakes, the fried apple pies are awesome. Chili is great.
Chili makes me gassy sometimes and that is no fun. Well, okay, it's fun for me, but you do not want to be near me when I'm ripping chili farts! Oh, no, you do not! Well, New Girl might like it, but NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS would be shocked and appalled!
Obama

Logan, WV

#5 Oct 7, 2012
Help me help coal "out' and help my friends Ned and Janet Stumbo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last post wins (Nov '10) 19 min Princess Hey 24,240
Eric Conn Is Out Of Jail And Out Of Business 53 min Curious 14
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 1 hr Icnoptnthis 11,761
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 148,868
Let the drug dealers run the county 3 hr sickening 15
Bessie Lynn Brown anyone know her 4 hr surprized 8
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 5 hr Misty Fitch 16,373
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages