Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#42 Mar 11, 2012
Finding a great doctor in this area is like finding a needle in a haystack. It might almost be worth the gas money to have a primary physician in Lexington or somewhere decent like that, especially if you don't have to visit too frequently.
Floyd

West Van Lear, KY

#43 Mar 12, 2012
Whats it to you Johnson Cty Dude? I was commenting on Curious Post..
Dr Al

Elkview, WV

#44 Mar 12, 2012
Dr kousa is a pill dealer and its plain to see this when you drive by,, Dr Albert and caremore is gone they have to go some where, And Dr Kousa welcome them in with open pill bottles. And F.Y.I. just drive by and see for your self, look at the pill heads hanging around the front door smokeing there cigs. YES IT IS A PILL MILL.
johnson cty dude

Lubbock, TX

#45 Mar 12, 2012
I just think it reckless to lob every doctor in a particular locale into the same boat, when in all likelihood, you have not seen every doctor in that locale. Threads like these is where misinformation breeds and propagates.
it is true

Elkview, WV

#46 Mar 12, 2012
johnson cty dude wrote:
I just think it reckless to lob every doctor in a particular locale into the same boat, when in all likelihood, you have not seen every doctor in that locale. Threads like these is where misinformation breeds and propagates.
Dr kousa is a pill dealer and its plain to see this when you drive by,, Dr Albert and caremore is gone they have to go some where, And Dr Kousa welcome them in with open pill bottles. And F.Y.I. just drive by and see for your self, look at the pill heads hanging around the front door smokeing there cigs. YES IT IS A PILL MILL.
sha

Paintsville, KY

#47 Mar 12, 2012
pilman wrote:
This guy runs a oill mill anyone with eyes can see that. the police needs to do there job it could get there picture in the paper.
He has started to hire pill heads at his office. I heard that Danielle Robertson was working there now
pilman

Elkview, WV

#48 Mar 13, 2012
Kousa is another johnson county pill mill there are cars with wv oh tn tags seting in the street and in the parking lot ever day. I was told the feds are all over him and you just might some of paintsville finest go with him aka his protection.
wander

Logan, WV

#49 Dec 30, 2012
Is this a good Dr?
doubt it

Columbus, OH

#50 Dec 31, 2012
wander wrote:
Is this a good Dr?
He is very good doctor.
Jasking

Chapmanville, WV

#51 Jan 2, 2013
Why does the police drive by there ever day and let this crap go on? Any fool can see those people standing out side smoking and trading there prescription. It does look bad on the police.
Newshawg

Chapmanville, WV

#52 Jan 3, 2013
If it was election year he would be in jail, But they may soon need a news story so he may get then. Any person that can't see what kousa is doing is in bad need of help them self.
Onewknows

Chapmanville, WV

#53 Jan 3, 2013
This is for sure a pill mill I know for a fact and I reported that to federal Marshall's and ATF
Theirs

Chapmanville, WV

#54 Jan 3, 2013
What a waste he was a good doc turned pill mill
umm

Logan, WV

#55 Jan 4, 2013
curious wrote:
Is Dr. Kousa a good doctor?
If you like freaking dumbass child molesting murderers
Love2know

Chapmanville, WV

#56 Jan 6, 2013
I wonder if some of our county/city officials use this doctor, this could be the reason he and his sister are running wide open ? Something to think about!!!
Pray tell

Chapmanville, WV

#57 Jan 8, 2013
When will someone step up to the pump and bust this dope dealing law breaking Iranian , look people they have to know it has to be a matter of time come on DD bust this guy
Onewhoknows

Chapmanville, WV

#58 Jan 9, 2013
Trust me this pill mill will come to a end very soon .
Liketoknow

Chapmanville, WV

#59 Jan 9, 2013
I'd love to know when he is sure doing way more than care more was
News flash

Chapmanville, WV

#60 Jan 10, 2013
Kousa is going down this week better cancel your appointment pill heads
Monitor

Salyersville, KY

#61 Jan 10, 2013
News flash wrote:
Kousa is going down this week better cancel your appointment pill heads
Your IP is being traced, slander is against the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min usan 163,749
Sam Borders I Guess He Is A Top? 16 min Really 4
Tourism Meeting Rude 31 min Lara 98
County School Tax 36 min Logic 106
Last post wins (Nov '10) 52 min texas pete 25,997
So Who Paid For The Sign? 1 hr KDE 35
Prestonsburg athletes 2 hr Concerned alumni 1

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages