The Cavins Family
maggs

Louisa, KY

#1 Jul 19, 2012
Does anyone know what happened to that Phillip Cavins the twice convicted child molester or his family? He had several children I think and some brothers and sisters. None of them any good I have heard.
Anonymous

Ivel, KY

#2 Aug 5, 2012
For Ur information my mother is his sister. We have never had amythinh to do with him. Just because he's no count doesnt the rest of us aren't! U have no right to say anything about this family, Phil is what he but we r nothing like that
NCavins

Salyersville, KY

#4 Oct 14, 2012
That is my papaw, you no life scum bags have no right to even discuss what happened to him or his family. He is a good man at heart, its just a large mess with not much truth behind it. Hes an amazing man and his past is his past, for that he is sorry but is better. I look up to him and no amount of shit will change that. So leave it alone.
johnson cty guy

Lubbock, TX

#5 Oct 15, 2012
NCavins wrote:
That is my papaw, you no life scum bags have no right to even discuss what happened to him or his family. He is a good man at heart, its just a large mess with not much truth behind it. Hes an amazing man and his past is his past, for that he is sorry but is better. I look up to him and no amount of shit will change that. So leave it alone.
You look up to a convicted child molester? Wow... Talk about skewed values.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
randys backstage? (Mar '12) 4 min randy 32
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min usa 151,831
Why hasn't Geneva ratted iut of jail yet 8 hr Momma Drinks Wine 4
The Bar (Jan '13) 9 hr Sharlene45 10,450
What music are you listening to right now. (Dec '11) 11 hr texas pete 3,061
Big lifted brown ford 12 hr Interested 1
Ronnie Scott in the paper (Oct '10) 13 hr jesse is a needle... 20

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance