Do you support a ban on semi-automatic guns?

Created by New Girl in Town_Ethereal on Dec 28, 2012

208 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Aug 11

Hagerhill, KY

#1 Dec 28, 2012
No.

A semi-automatic weapon is in actuality a single action weapon. It first must be cocked in order to discharge. After the first round is fired, it is automatically cocked for you.

There is little difference between a semi-auto and a double action or double action only firearm. Speed loaders can be used for revolvers to reload. That means a DA/DAO revolver can fire almost as many rounds accurately as a semi-auto. Notice I said accurately and we're only talking about a total number of 2 rounds difference tops.

Since: May 12

Staffordsville, KY

#2 Dec 28, 2012
It takes a Special kind of stupid if you think *banning* guns is going to keep people from actually having them. Lets go ahead - take away or second amendment rights; and remain defenseless and able to protect our loved ones in the event of a catastrophe. What other amendments will we be stripped of? I mean after all being forced to purchase Health Insurance isn't unconstitutional at all..

Am I missing something?
El Conquistador

Paintsville, KY

#3 Dec 28, 2012
MOLON LABE...

“paintsville”

Since: Dec 12

Paintsville

#5 Dec 29, 2012
It is refreshing to see some Intelligent posters on here. You guys make a lot of great points.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 29, 2012
hmm...

trying to move this
Slapper John

Salyersville, KY

#8 Dec 30, 2012
I don't support it but the best laid plans are marching right along. The squeaky wheels and the media are misrepresenting the will of the majority. They will not only ban semi-autos but I believe they will remove ALL firearms from the people within the next 3 to 4 years.

After that, the remaining Bill of Roghts will follow. The seeds are already being planted to remove freedom of speech and religion.

This is all according to the grande design for the New World Order that Bush 41 spoke of years ago. The next step is the North American Union just like they used civil war and propaganda to forge the European Union.

Don't think it can happen? Been shielded so long from what's happening around the world? Think the last 50 years is how it's always been and nothing will change? Grown too comfy in your false security?

Did you all know that our country is using drone strikes, killing children in 8 countries around the world right this minute? Ever wonder why HLS ordered 1.6 billion rounds of .40/.223 ammo when they don't fight wars? Couple that with AR-15s being shipped to heavily trained Mexican drug cartels and it makes one wonder... for about a second. Doesn't take long to put that together.

Enough bullets to kill all of us twice.

“paintsville”

Paintsville

#9 Dec 30, 2012
Are the polls still open Poll Troll ?

“paintsville”

Paintsville

#10 Dec 31, 2012
Poll Troll,if you leave your polls open after you tabulate, it renders your polls invalid. DO YOU UNDERSTAND POLL TROLL ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 14 min Kentucky 4,751
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min DITCH MITCH 153,360
troubled moms 18 min dad who cares 1
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 29 min Natalie 12,006
Last post wins (Nov '10) 44 min Natalie 20,722
JCSO and Sheriff Price Continue 51 min The Bay City Rollers 17
Vote for Sheriff of Johnson County 1 hr The First Lady 165
•••
•••
•••

Paintsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••