ok well write

United States

#21 Jun 18, 2010
FN ridiculous wrote:
I spoke with a "patient" of "Dr." Saxman once. She told me that she is prescribed 120 Lorcet; 90 1mg Xanax; and 90 Soma each month after paying a $200 office visit fee. This so-called doctor is preying upon known irresponsible addicts. People are dying left and right around here because of these greedy, ethically and morally corrupt pill pushers. When will law enforcement drop the hammer on this circuit? If I know about it, then Unite surel0oooy must know about it. Why is nothing being done?
you know so a druggie pays for a office call beats street prices and the risk! sounds to me like you cant afford the office call your self.,and if i die then thats the way i wanta go. so bit me
Try harder next time

Charleston, WV

#22 Jun 18, 2010
ok well write wrote:
<quoted text>you know so a druggie pays for a office call beats street prices and the risk! sounds to me like you cant afford the office call your self.,and if i die then thats the way i wanta go. so bit me
I cannot be offended by crass ccmments from an uneducated, rude, uncouth druggie. You will have to try harder to offend next time. I bid you adieu.
Double Trouble

Hagerhill, KY

#23 Jun 18, 2010
No different wrote:
Goodlord!I looked at that page and it said at the bottom it was from 2004 hell that was 6yrs ago.You need to get some up to date info on her!
curious

Lexington, KY

#24 Jun 18, 2010
where is dr saxmans office going to be at in lexington i live in the area
Double Trouble

Hagerhill, KY

#25 Jun 18, 2010
Got a question for DT wrote:
<quoted text>
Referred? She's registered as a family doctor, and doesn't take or need referrals. Her office isn't even a real pain clinic; she's not certified in pain management. So, another actual family doc couldn't and wouldn't "refer" you to Saxman. More lies from the dealers and crackheads.

Before you go around calling me names and say I`m lying get the facts you dumbass!!!! My family docter sent me to Pikeville to a pain clinic and I did go there first along time ago.But it is futher away and cost`s alot more for your FYI!!I never said my family docter sent me to her you dumbass! So get your facts straight first before you start running your mouth on me.I`m not no crackhead or dopehead either.You just sound like a smartass to me.Dr.Saxman is a good docter and she will cut you off if she`s your not doing what your supose to be doing too!!! That`s way so many of those dopeheads get mad for!!!
EvilDog

Corbin, KY

#26 Jun 18, 2010
Double Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you go around calling me names and say I`m lying get the facts you dumbass!!!! My family docter sent me to Pikeville to a pain clinic and I did go there first along time ago.But it is futher away and cost`s alot more for your FYI!!I never said my family docter sent me to her you dumbass! So get your facts straight first before you start running your mouth on me.I`m not no crackhead or dopehead either.You just sound like a smartass to me.Dr.Saxman is a good docter and she will cut you off if she`s your not doing what your supose to be doing too!!! That`s way so many of those dopeheads get mad for!!!
When a family doctor refers you to a pain clinic usually it means they are tired of dealing with your lies about your pain. Maybe a methadone or suboxone clinic is where you belong.
ITS SUBOXIN

Betsy Layne, KY

#27 Jun 18, 2010
SUBOXIN..........
momma of 4

Fedscreek, KY

#28 Jun 18, 2010
ITS SUBOXIN wrote:
SUBOXIN..........
its actually SUBOXONE stupid ass. its really good. if u snort 2 a day like i do u will be high all day. and it really helps me clean my house and b able to put up with my 4 bad ass kids.
Back atcha DT

Paintsville, KY

#29 Jun 18, 2010
Double Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you something for your FYI.My family docter is the one that refered me to the pain clinic.
Well, here's where you said your family doctor sent you there, back in post #16. And, as I said before, your family doctor NEVER sent you to Dr Saxman. Because NOBODY's doctor sends them to Dr Saxman; she's a GP, and as such, there's no medical reason for any other FP or GP to send a patient to her. Your doc sent you to a (probably) legitimate pain clinic, and you CHOSE to change over to a cash-pay doc that's notorious for writing excessive prescriptions.

Anyway, justify it to yourself however you want. Going to her, or Dr Albert, or almost any of the other cash-pay "pain/weight-loss/wellnes s" clinics means you are either a pillhead or a dealer. Nobody sober is willing to put up with the clientele in the lobby, nobody else is willing to pay that much cash out of pocket for simple medical care. But keep telling yourself whatever helps you sleep at night.
Double Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodlord!I looked at that page and it said at the bottom it was from 2004 hell that was 6yrs ago.You need to get some up to date info on her!
Yeah and it says right in the middle that this is her license info for 2010-2011. You know, this year? The 2004 date at the bottom is the copyright date for the website design. So get YOUR facts straight before you go running YOUR mouth. Or keyboard, whatever.
i know

Paintsville, KY

#30 Jun 18, 2010
Dont Know wrote:
Shit! Believe me, if anyone had already known, they would have already put that shit up on display on the public gossip site.
Needless to say, Dougie n Tina have moved their business like 4-5xx and have lost 2-3 doctors already, and Doina Saxman is leaving. Supposedly they are contracting a doctor from another culture*(nation)..don't know how that is gonna work out, probably the same as the other doctors. Dougie N who the fuck ever tells the doctor what they need to write to their "referred" patient. I have seen this happen with my own two specs..no proof necessary for me. I know what they are doing. The DEA is obviously NOT DOING THEIR JOB considering the predicament this clinic has caused. Why are they still running business as usual with all these publications in the paper and such..i would like some answers!!! We deserve to know..hell half of my check goes to this state, which ultimately finds its way to a beggar/pillheads' pocket on the first of the month..then straight to the doctor. I would like to know exactly what kind of drugs are my taxes paying for..I hurt too, but Motrin and Excedrin will do the trick everytime. Only when you are an addict will you need something stronger, and more of that drug to keep you out of pain.
i'm not a dope head or drug dealer.i was in a car wreak and my family doctor dont deal with car wreak.why judge people ?????????
biteme

Salyersville, KY

#31 Jun 18, 2010
Back atcha DT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here's where you said your family doctor sent you there, back in post #16. And, as I said before, your family doctor NEVER sent you to Dr Saxman. Because NOBODY's doctor sends them to Dr Saxman; she's a GP, and as such, there's no medical reason for any other FP or GP to send a patient to her. Your doc sent you to a (probably) legitimate pain clinic, and you CHOSE to change over to a cash-pay doc that's notorious for writing excessive prescriptions.
Anyway, justify it to yourself however you want. Going to her, or Dr Albert, or almost any of the other cash-pay "pain/weight-loss/wellnes s" clinics means you are either a pillhead or a dealer. Nobody sober is willing to put up with the clientele in the lobby, nobody else is willing to pay that much cash out of pocket for simple medical care. But keep telling yourself whatever helps you sleep at night.
<quoted text>
Yeah and it says right in the middle that this is her license info for 2010-2011. You know, this year? The 2004 date at the bottom is the copyright date for the website design. So get YOUR facts straight before you go running YOUR mouth. Or keyboard, whatever.
"Clientele" my ass, you would rather go to a regular doctor with your medical card!!! I will sit their any day then go to another place and watch in bred women taking their children to the doctor every other day to get put on medication!!! Now there is some big street money in that stuff!!!! Where someone goes to the doctor is their business, they work, pay their bills, don't ask for any hand outs. I mean no food stamps cards, electric assistance, free cell phone, housing reduced ect. I can do as well as I please without your help. I can not afford to purchase pills off the street, I can not get help that is affordable. I can not risk jail time, I do hold a job. WHAT else do you want me to do?????? THIS is the ONLY legal way a person has to go, and we get ripped from one end from another from WHAT? WHITE TRASH IN BRED EASTERN KY, HILLBILLYS!!!!!
betme

Anderson, SC

#32 Jun 18, 2010
biteme wrote:
<quoted text> "Clientele" my ass, you would rather go to a regular doctor with your medical card!!! I will sit their any day then go to another place and watch in bred women taking their children to the doctor every other day to get put on medication!!! Now there is some big street money in that stuff!!!! Where someone goes to the doctor is their business, they work, pay their bills, don't ask for any hand outs. I mean no food stamps cards, electric assistance, free cell phone, housing reduced ect. I can do as well as I please without your help. I can not afford to purchase pills off the street, I can not get help that is affordable. I can not risk jail time, I do hold a job. WHAT else do you want me to do?????? THIS is the ONLY legal way a person has to go, and we get ripped from one end from another from WHAT? WHITE TRASH IN BRED EASTERN KY, HILLBILLYS!!!!!
I would bet that your pain is probably not THAT bad for you to have to take 4 percocets, 3 xanax, 2 somas, and 1 fioricet a day to relieve your fake pain that is in your head.
knowthis

Anderson, SC

#33 Jun 18, 2010
i know wrote:
<quoted text>i'm not a dope head or drug dealer.i was in a car wreak and my family doctor dont deal with car wreak.why judge people ?????????
Your family doctor doesn't deal with car wrecks because people like you are such wussies that you think you actually need to take pain meds just because you had a bogus accident and now think it's your birthright to spend that PIP money getting free drugs. This is not judging, only telling the truth as I've observed it. So how do you plan on using those drugs, will you sell it so you can buy your new four wheeler or are you going to use it to get laid and have a party?
Gem

Anderson, SC

#34 Jun 18, 2010
momma of 4 wrote:
<quoted text> its actually SUBOXONE stupid ass. its really good. if u snort 2 a day like i do u will be high all day. and it really helps me clean my house and b able to put up with my 4 bad ass kids.
There is nothing funnier than seeing someone correcting a non-spelling error with a spelling error...and in bold letters no less.
Somebody give this guy his sign.
SueBoxer

Anderson, SC

#35 Jun 18, 2010
ITS SUBOXIN wrote:
SUBOXIN..........
Are you sure it's not Sue boxing?
hello

West Van Lear, KY

#36 Jun 19, 2010
My pain is bad! I have to take 6 pain pills everyday!
knows somewhere

Fedscreek, KY

#37 Jun 19, 2010
Gem wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing funnier than seeing someone correcting a non-spelling error with a spelling error...and in bold letters no less.
Somebody give this guy his sign.
theres nothin funnier than someone tryin to make a smartass comment when they obviously have no idea what they are talkin about. the doctor writes me suboxone every month, i know how its spelled. look it up. and when u look it up as the previous person spelled it, it will include the results for "suboxone". before u go correcting someone again, try not to make urself look like a fucking idiot.
mind ur own business

Paintsville, KY

#38 Jun 20, 2010
Got a question for DT wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if you "go many of days" without taking your pain meds, and she tells you how to take them "every month", then what're you doing with the extra pills? Because if you aren't taking them every day, and you don't take more often than she wrote, but you see her every month, then you must either be diverting the extras, or you are stockpiling them; either of which is illegal. Holy crap, you just narc'd yourself out!
I work at a doctor's office, and I see the KASPER reports on what Saxman writes on a regular basis. Anyone that says they're not going to her just for pills is LYING. There's only ONE reason people are paying that much to see a general doctor.
If you actually need a doctor to take care of your health problems, the cash-pay price at a real family doctor is far less than $200. Most of them are even willing to prescribe reasonable amounts of pain medications, if it's appropriate. If you think otherwise, you're wrong, or you're fooling yourself.
why do you ppl even care. a person has their own choice of what kind of medical care that they want to recieve. And ppl $200 isnt alot of money...its time to call this thread to a halt..its stupid.
Not Going 2 Happen

Fedscreek, KY

#39 Jun 20, 2010
Yes, you are 100% correct. This topix forum has no point whatsoever, and will amount to nothing but plenty of gossip in an already nosy ass town.
Anywho, the lady who snorts 2 Suboxone a day just may be an idiot for doing so, but atleast the bitch can spell! All of you need to check your own life for faults before placing blame on others. We are never goin to be as perfect as we let on, so please allow this forum to cease because it is accomplishing nothing and wasting away at the minds of our future leaders! Get to work you bums!
Awesome

Fedscreek, KY

#40 Jun 20, 2010
hello wrote:
My pain is bad! I have to take 6 pain pills everyday!
Now, if only you can match the amount of pain pills taken to the amount of xanax and soma and maybe we will no longer have to worry about fools such as yourself posting idiotic things for a moment of the spotlight! Eat the whole damn bottle and do us all a favor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truth finally coming out 1 min crybabies 20
Does anyone know why nick Taylor's is no longer... 55 min idk 2
Lets give NGIT a Hillbilly name. (Dec '12) 7 hr texas pete 130
Did Dr Vidwan pass away? 7 hr NYC runner 3
Paintsville Police 9 hr I hate sterotypes 39
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 hr Paul 170,593
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 11 hr Princess Hey 12,728

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance