Location hidden

#14781 Feb 4, 2013
I'll be last later !( much )

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#14782 Feb 4, 2013
Cowboy wrote:
Suppose to say " Stirfry sounds mighty good!!! Lmao
lol I knew what you ment.. so good I brought the rest to the office to share for lunch.
Loosers

Prestonsburg, KY

#14783 Feb 4, 2013
Rosie Jo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I knew what you ment.. so good I brought the rest to the office to share for lunch.
Does it have dog hair in it, from those nasty mutts.

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#14784 Feb 4, 2013
Wonderful News: The little boy who has been held hostage for 7 days is now free!

“So Sweet ;)”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14785 Feb 4, 2013
Misty Fitch wrote:
Wonderful News: The little boy who has been held hostage for 7 days is now free!
I saw that on the news, also. Thank the Lord for good outcomes.
moth woman

Washington, NC

#14786 Feb 4, 2013
Nice way to wind down the day, seeing that they got that little feller back where he belongs. Poor little guy.

Cowboy, this lasso has powers, I'm keeping it!:D

WINNING!
seriously

Stollings, WV

#14787 Feb 4, 2013
I want all my friend's to know that this other seriously isn't me. This poster has the same IP Addy that I have when I am at work. The One's that " know" me and have posted with me over the past 2 or 3 year's...should know, if it were me, I wouldn't care who knew it....This poster is trying to create trouble everywhere it goes....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14788 Feb 4, 2013
Hey, it's awful early to be last !

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#14789 Feb 4, 2013
seriously wrote:
I want all my friend's to know that this other seriously isn't me. This poster has the same IP Addy that I have when I am at work. The One's that " know" me and have posted with me over the past 2 or 3 year's...should know, if it were me, I wouldn't care who knew it....This poster is trying to create trouble everywhere it goes....
I know it isn't you.

“There's No Place Like Home ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#14790 Feb 4, 2013
Seriously, I think everyone knows it isn't you.
seriously

Stollings, WV

#14791 Feb 4, 2013
Thank you Misty and Jem :-)

xxGamerxx

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14792 Feb 4, 2013
seriously wrote:
Hey Seriously, we all know it is not you. Someone trying to use your good name and drag it to his level. Did I say I am winning too :)
seriously

Stollings, WV

#14793 Feb 4, 2013
You did say you " WERE" Winning Gamer ! Winning w/Wabbit ....and, Thank you Gamer !! You know ......

Location hidden

#14794 Feb 4, 2013
Seriously, I seriously doubt you would make those seriously derogatory statements, I seriously do ! This is a serious situation, seriously and you've handled it with all seriousness, seriously. I sincerely and seriously thank you seriously.
( I'm really serious )

It's almost closing time in the east ! It's gettin' serious here.
seriously

Stollings, WV

#14795 Feb 4, 2013
Thank you XP ...time for bed ,,,,,Goodnite all ....Goodnite Wabbit...

Location hidden

#14796 Feb 4, 2013
Vinner, I said Vinner ! Vinning

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#14797 Feb 5, 2013
seriously wrote:
Thank you XP ...time for bed ,,,,,Goodnite all ....Goodnite Wabbit...
Goodnight Seriously Doll :) ""sugarpiehoneybun'' it`s 4:53am it`s that time and good night Jem and everyone :)

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#14798 Feb 5, 2013
seriously wrote:
It`s time for that punk to go if all 'its' gonna do is cause trouble!!
moth woman

Washington, NC

#14799 Feb 5, 2013
Morning folks, the snow is melting and temps in the 40s this afternoon, yay!

WINNING!

“There's No Place Like Home ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#14800 Feb 5, 2013
Good night Wabbit and Good Morning Moth Woman and everyone on this fine Tuesday. The side roads were in pretty good shape this morning. Have a great day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 5 min -Prince- 11,958
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min CriminalsForever 149,600
Thieving Joyce Estep 27 min Shelby 60
Nancy is a SHE DEVIL 1 hr Protemp 128
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 3 hr Misty Fitch 16,443
CNN or FOX 5 hr Chris Stapleton 2016 4
Poll Add or Remove 2 letters to from a new word (May '13) 6 hr _Zoey_ 766

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages