“There's No Place Like Home ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#14761 Feb 3, 2013
Yay Cookies. That post wasn't there when I slow poked and posted that other one.
moth woman

Washington, NC

#14762 Feb 3, 2013
Jem, it's snowing again. Misty, you got your snow for this year, time for spring.
Hey gamer, good to see you back on LPW!(Hides lasso).
Seriously, stop and get me too, I'll bring hot coffee and Bailey's for the ride. Scoot over jem! We'll eat the cookies Emma sent with our coffee.:)
WINNING!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14763 Feb 3, 2013
I'm not last.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#14764 Feb 3, 2013
Superbowl Sunday; Jem, moth woman and seriously. We can eat the cookies and watch the show. :)

Location hidden

#14765 Feb 3, 2013
I guess it was there but I couldn't see it. Strange

Location hidden

#14766 Feb 3, 2013
Ravens or 49er's will post here last !

Location hidden

#14767 Feb 3, 2013
Thanks Emma-and Moth Woman for the cookies and coffee. Pregame is on Seriously, waiting for you to pick us up.

Location hidden

#14768 Feb 3, 2013
Ravens Win ! ing !

Location hidden

#14769 Feb 4, 2013
I am winning now X-pitcher.

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#14770 Feb 4, 2013
seriously wrote:
Hello everyone :-) Look's as tho we are gonna have to Hog-Tie moth woman , that last snow-ball she threw at me, Made me Coo-Coo for CoCo Puff's :-)*Waves to Emma* Wabbit, I got the popcorn and wing's that you wanted...What time are we watching the game ? Gamer, good to see you :-) You missed *Wack-a-Troll* week ;-) Jem, I will swing by and pick you up on my Snow-Mobile and we will go to Wabbit's and watch the game, bundle up Dear !
Oh yea the wings and popcorn were almost as good as the Ravens winning the Super Bowl, now I think that 2 or 3 SB`s i`ve picked winning in a row, shat I need to be in Vegas where I could`a won some big bucks this year :) and right now i`m trying to go to bed but a Mel Brooks comedy is on and i`m having a hard time taking my eyes off the tv cause that is one funny dude!! but anyway good night Seriously Doll i`ll talk at you in a few hours!!

Location hidden

#14771 Feb 4, 2013
Good morning Paintsville. The main roads are in pretty good shape but there is more weather heading our way. . Let's go see what the new Amish store in rock city has to offer. :)

“So Sweet ;)”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14772 Feb 4, 2013
Morning Jem, pick me up some Amish bread. I'm now winning....
seriously

Prestonsburg, KY

#14773 Feb 4, 2013
Good Morning My Frisky Wabbit :-) It's time to get up and put some coffee on !! Good Morning Jem, look's like you had a safe trip this morning :-) Emma, I will be needing more cookies, you know Wabbit never shares his ;-) Cherie, I like Amish bread too ! Hello XP, your slacking this morning . Moth woman, I would have stopped to pick you up yesterday but Jem packed like she was staying for a week and there wasn't any room ;-) Hi Misty and Gamer, hope you 2 are fine and froggy !! Hello cowboy ....Winning w/Wabbit and Emma :-)
seriously

Prestonsburg, KY

#14774 Feb 4, 2013
Hello Rosie Jo :-)
moth woman

Pine Ridge, KY

#14775 Feb 4, 2013
morning folks, i've been stuck in my own driveway this morning, but the roads are in pretty good shape now that i'm out.

jem, i like the Amish store, you can get a sandwich combo (w/chips & pop) and its made on the homemade bread, so delicious! they had some good looking jams and jellies, too.

seriously, thanks for leaving me out in the snow.:( mr. moth lured me back inside with the promise of chicken wings and all the sides, so all was not lost.

wabbit, you need to start putting some $ down on your team of choice! i think this is the only football game i watched this season, and it was a good one.

work calls, mondays suck!

WINNING!

Location hidden

#14776 Feb 4, 2013
Can I win Amish bread if I'm the first poster in the morning ?

{ will be hard to do, as you guys are 3 hrs. ahead }

So maybe I'll just wait and be last at night and take the day old stuff !
Cowboy

Winchester, KY

#14777 Feb 4, 2013
Hey everyone,like that game ? It was a barn burner game!!! I really enjoyed it!!

Weather is not so bad my way, roads are clear, going up into the high 30's
( heat wave) lmao!! Someone try to get my rope back away from Moth Woman,
She could be dangerous with that thing lol!!

Winning!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#14778 Feb 4, 2013
Its after 12 so good afternoon everyone. Wish I would have cleaned my car off yesterday instead of 7 this morning. So dang I just about froze my arz off. My dog didn't even want to come out. I can't believe how he has taken to be inside. I always kept him out. I left him in I hope he has no accidents. He is big as a horse. or a shetland pony.
Hope all has a good day. Im eating left over stirfry. and winning....lol
Cowboy

Winchester, KY

#14779 Feb 4, 2013
Rosie Jo wrote:
Its after 12 so good afternoon everyone. Wish I would have cleaned my car off yesterday instead of 7 this morning. So dang I just about froze my arz off. My dog didn't even want to come out. I can't believe how he has taken to be inside. I always kept him out. I left him in I hope he has no accidents. He is big as a horse. or a shetland pony.
Hope all has a good day. Im eating left over stirfry. and winning....lol
Stir fry has mighty good!! Hello Rose...
Cowboy

Winchester, KY

#14780 Feb 4, 2013
Suppose to say " Stirfry sounds mighty good!!! Lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 9 min Izzy-_- 16,680
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Big Blow SUX 161,060
cant afford obama care 20 min Libtardsaresatans... 16
kids are talking about Sheriff 24 min Miss Haney 30
dwayne haney 36 min Dwayne 9
elected Sheriff is a sicko 39 min Tuna Salad 2
Owner of Paintsville Long John Silver's 48 min Curious 12
Elaine Belcher 12 hr Beck 64

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages