“There's No Place Like Home ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#12495 Oct 6, 2012
Seriously, good to see you back posting. Hi Lovergirl. I didn't know a thing about Misty and Pete-thought you all had made up and I hope you do again. Cowboy-if you think real hard -you might be able to figure out who the sour pus that does all the bad judge its is by how they judge. But it really does not matter.
I am recovering from Apple Day and I just went for just under 4 hours. That was enough until next year. I have attended over half of them. I miss old fashioned fairs, at a fair grounds, so it doesn't have to be so spread out, on the 4th July with a big fireworks display.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12496 Oct 6, 2012
-Little-Lamb- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well see Jem, that falls under the category of when it's your business I'll let you know! K?! And btw don't talk to me, remember? Hug and Kisses tomorrow! Lol :0)
Hi Lambie!:)

“"Always Love from the Heart"”

Since: Dec 10

Paintsville Kentucky

#12497 Oct 6, 2012
Well Girls!! I have learned, Ones that chew my A** today will be kissing it tomorrow, hehehehe LMAO!!, You all have a fine night.

WINNING 12:49AM

“"Always Love from the Heart"”

Since: Dec 10

Paintsville Kentucky

#12498 Oct 6, 2012
Hey Jem! I'm like an old cows tail always behind! LOL..

“There's No Place Like Home ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#12499 Oct 6, 2012
-Little-Lamb- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well see Jem, that falls under the category of when it's your business I'll let you know! K?! And btw don't talk to me, remember? Hug and Kisses tomorrow! Lol :0)
When you post on a PUBLIC forum it is not Private business.

-Little-Lamb-

“Winning Is The Best”

Since: Dec 11

Revenge! Lol :0)

#12500 Oct 6, 2012
Hello Molly Rose! I hope you are having a splendid morning! Give Lily my best! You have a good one! Lol.:0)

Location hidden

#12501 Oct 6, 2012
You too my friend! I will see you later.:)
Lily says take care and she misses us.*hugs*

“I never saw a thing.......”

Since: Apr 11

U.S.A.

#12505 Oct 6, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>*Burr* It's chilly here too LDD :-) Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
Thanks yes good Saturday went shopping bought this awesome Lamp at Hobby Lobby it was 50% off too.:)

Hope your's was great also.
LDD@
Ann123

Cincinnati, OH

#12508 Oct 7, 2012
Sunday morning has arrived again, everyone know by know or soon will...it's cool..coffee time..

Since: Oct 10

Hidden

#12509 Oct 7, 2012
Stopping by for the win.

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#12510 Oct 7, 2012
Good Morning All, I just read all the comments and you all made us a 'hot topic' again. Thread wise I meant.lol

Your love and support is greatly appreciated, but we are fine. So, no need for anybody to worry. A special shout out to the members of the 'Hammond Five'. We made our mark.:)

I Win!!

xxGamerxx

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#12511 Oct 7, 2012
Good Morning Pete, Misty, Wabbit, Seriously, LG, LL, Molly (good to see you here), Pepper, Ann, Emma, Jem, MW, wheeew, what a list :) If I forgot anyone, I am sorry, I have not really been keeping up with this topic.

Hammond Five 4 Life :)

Hope everyone has a great Sunday. Any Apple Day stories to tell for the locals posting? I did not go, but would love to hear how things were.

Location hidden

#12512 Oct 7, 2012
xxGamerxx wrote:
Good Morning Pete, Misty, Wabbit, Seriously, LG, LL, Molly (good to see you here), Pepper, Ann, Emma, Jem, MW, wheeew, what a list :) If I forgot anyone, I am sorry, I have not really been keeping up with this topic.
Hammond Five 4 Life :)
Hope everyone has a great Sunday. Any Apple Day stories to tell for the locals posting? I did not go, but would love to hear how things were.
Hi Gamer! Hope you are doing well this morning.:)

xxGamerxx

Location hidden

#12513 Oct 7, 2012
-Molly-Rose- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Gamer! Hope you are doing well this morning.:)
Hi Molly, doing well too. Did you get any game playing in this weekend? Very little here.

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#12514 Oct 7, 2012
Who wants a man that anyone could have? That's the makings of a weak man.
There are a few women here that prey on weak men. Talks them out of money and things. Remember the story about the topix tramp and the bi-polar man?

-Little-Lamb-

“Winning Is The Best”

Since: Dec 11

Revenge! Lol :0)

#12515 Oct 7, 2012
Morning Molly Rose! You're cuter than a tater bug! Gamer ole pal! Good to see you as well! Where do you find such wonderful avatars?! Speaking of avatars Misty, I can't really see yours that well because I'm on my phone but the colors are outstanding! You good ppl have a great Sunday! Lol.:0)

xxGamerxx

Location hidden

#12516 Oct 7, 2012
-Little-Lamb- wrote:
Morning Molly Rose! You're cuter than a tater bug! Gamer ole pal! Good to see you as well! Where do you find such wonderful avatars?! Speaking of avatars Misty, I can't really see yours that well because I'm on my phone but the colors are outstanding! You good ppl have a great Sunday! Lol.:0)
I googled this last one. I love animals and thought this was too cute to pass on :)

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#12517 Oct 7, 2012
Hi Gamer. I goggle all my avatars except for my real pic and then I just go to the most beautiful top 10 posters on Topix.
Ann123

Cincinnati, OH

#12518 Oct 7, 2012
Pepper_126 wrote:
Who wants a man that anyone could have? That's the makings of a weak man.
There are a few women here that prey on weak men. Talks them out of money and things. Remember the story about the topix tramp and the bi-polar man?
I wasn't around then, do tell....

Location hidden

#12519 Oct 7, 2012
-Little-Lamb- wrote:
Morning my lovely fleece. Hope you have a good Sunday sweetie. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Reason 148,148
Nancy Price...Community Coordinator...WTH? 1 hr Fat Chance 85
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 11,535
body found in lake 2 hr Chad 73
who is the biggest dead beat dad (Feb '10) 6 hr NBA 20
Poll Add or Remove 2 letters to from a new word (May '13) 14 hr texas pete 735
RT 825 thieving 14 hr local resident 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages