By Morning

#12485 Oct 6, 2012
tsk tsk girls,I win.
Cowboy

Georgetown, KY

#12487 Oct 6, 2012
-Little-Lamb- wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get off presuming what someone needs you old fool. This relationship has two ppl in it and you aren't either one of the two ppl!
Hey little Lamb, agree that these two are the only two that needs to work out or do whatever they choose to do,
I will say that both of them have a,ways treated me really good and I" m here for both ,
A funny part though is that heck, I can't take care of my own problems and here I am offering to help,
But seriously, just know I wish you guys the best!!

And yes it's me Cowboy, just posting from another town, lol
Cowboy

Georgetown, KY

#12488 Oct 6, 2012
Why do I get bad judge it's and Lambie gets all good? Lmao!!!

Heck! Lay em on me, uh oh here they come!!!!

“Winning Is The Best”

Since: Dec 11

Revenge! Lol :0)

#12489 Oct 6, 2012
Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Hey little Lamb, agree that these two are the only two that needs to work out or do whatever they choose to do,
I will say that both of them have a,ways treated me really good and I" m here for both ,
A funny part though is that heck, I can't take care of my own problems and here I am offering to help,

Hey Cowboy, how the heck are ya? I hope all is well on your end. Have a good night! Lol :0)

“There's No Place Like Home ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#12490 Oct 6, 2012
Thought you weren't posting in Paintsville LL?

“Winning Is The Best”

#12491 Oct 6, 2012
Jem1957 wrote:
Thought you weren't posting in Paintsville LL?
Well see Jem, that falls under the category of when it's your business I'll let you know! K?! And btw don't talk to me, remember? Hug and Kisses tomorrow! Lol :0)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12492 Oct 6, 2012
Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey little Lamb, agree that these two are the only two that needs to work out or do whatever they choose to do,
I have you some good judgeits. You made a good post. Your friends are lucky to have your help. You are a good person and a very nice respectful man.:)
Ann123

Loveland, OH

#12493 Oct 6, 2012
-Little-Lamb- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well see Jem, that falls under the category of when it's your business I'll let you know! K?! And btw don't talk to me, remember? Hug and Kisses tomorrow! Lol :0)
Ok LL where you been, who you been hanging out with and what you been drinking...my holy water?
seriously

Wheelwright, KY

#12494 Oct 6, 2012
Go back where your wanted..........and it's not here..........trash mouth
-Little-Lamb- wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#12495 Oct 6, 2012
Seriously, good to see you back posting. Hi Lovergirl. I didn't know a thing about Misty and Pete-thought you all had made up and I hope you do again. Cowboy-if you think real hard -you might be able to figure out who the sour pus that does all the bad judge its is by how they judge. But it really does not matter.
I am recovering from Apple Day and I just went for just under 4 hours. That was enough until next year. I have attended over half of them. I miss old fashioned fairs, at a fair grounds, so it doesn't have to be so spread out, on the 4th July with a big fireworks display.

Location hidden

#12496 Oct 6, 2012
-Little-Lamb- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lambie!:)

“"Always Love from the Heart"”

Since: Dec 10

Paintsville Kentucky

#12497 Oct 6, 2012
Well Girls!! I have learned, Ones that chew my A** today will be kissing it tomorrow, hehehehe LMAO!!, You all have a fine night.

WINNING 12:49AM

“"Always Love from the Heart"”

Since: Dec 10

Paintsville Kentucky

#12498 Oct 6, 2012
Hey Jem! I'm like an old cows tail always behind! LOL..

Location hidden

#12499 Oct 6, 2012
-Little-Lamb- wrote:
<quoted text>
When you post on a PUBLIC forum it is not Private business.

“Winning Is The Best”

#12500 Oct 6, 2012
Hello Molly Rose! I hope you are having a splendid morning! Give Lily my best! You have a good one! Lol.:0)

Location hidden

#12501 Oct 6, 2012
You too my friend! I will see you later.:)
Lily says take care and she misses us.*hugs*

“I Like Cookies!!....:)”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#12505 Oct 6, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>*Burr* It's chilly here too LDD :-) Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
Thanks yes good Saturday went shopping bought this awesome Lamp at Hobby Lobby it was 50% off too.:)

Hope your's was great also.
LDD@
Ann123

Loveland, OH

#12508 Oct 7, 2012
Sunday morning has arrived again, everyone know by know or soon will...it's cool..coffee time..

“Amarillo ”

Since: Oct 10

By Morning

#12509 Oct 7, 2012
Stopping by for the win.

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#12510 Oct 7, 2012
Good Morning All, I just read all the comments and you all made us a 'hot topic' again. Thread wise I meant.lol

Your love and support is greatly appreciated, but we are fine. So, no need for anybody to worry. A special shout out to the members of the 'Hammond Five'. We made our mark.:)

I Win!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Brad 1 hr Prayers for Brad 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr SNYB 131,620
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 3 hr Old man- Bville 12,583
Have a Happy Ratsnitchings! 5 hr jingle snitch 2
Day Reads and Comments the OT - Wisdom Books (Jul '13) 5 hr Day 841
Steve Grimm 7 hr wtf 11
Mark Minix and Amy Sammons 6 mo affair 16 hr Snort another lin... 14
Paintsville Dating
Find my Match

Paintsville People Search