Since: May 09

Logan, WV

#2 May 29, 2009
You totally thought about it. That's why you made this topic, hoping others have thought about it.

There's nothing wrong with being attracted to manly women. I encourage it as long as her adam's apple remains smaller than mine.

Let it out, J-Man. Let it out.
tolly_ho

Richmond, KY

#3 May 29, 2009
manley hell! thats all woman...you guys just are afraid of tall women...she's deffinently tall but shes damn nice lookin. actually anyone who wouldn't do her is a peter puffer for sure
tolly_ho

Richmond, KY

#4 May 29, 2009
J-Man wrote:
Looks like a man! Who the hell would do her?
hey jamie how you been...you couldnt handle that one for sure....aint got it in you....got it in me though....sorry for your loss....not! LOSER!
Earl

Lawrenceburg, KY

#5 Aug 10, 2009
i am engaged to her. she is damn sure not a man cause i am a cowboy.
LifeRider

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 Aug 15, 2009
I know her She is Beauitful women inside and out and who ever is engaged too her is a very lucky person. Ive allways thought alot of her. She's hotter then 2 dollar Pistol. ive allways wanted too get too know her a little better but was allways shy in that she wouldnt talk too me. But i tell you the next time i see her you better believe it that im going too talk too her. i even know where she works at, so might be a little easier too start a conversation with her.
KIM

Lawrenceburg, KY

#7 Aug 15, 2009
LifeRider wrote:
I know her She is Beauitful women inside and out and who ever is engaged too her is a very lucky person. Ive allways thought alot of her. She's hotter then 2 dollar Pistol. ive allways wanted too get too know her a little better but was allways shy in that she wouldnt talk too me. But i tell you the next time i see her you better believe it that im going too talk too her. i even know where she works at, so might be a little easier too start a conversation with her.
Not interested i have met the man of my dreams and i am Very Very happy with this Man. And also dont bother in comming too my work because you will be wasting your time and my time..
Well Now

Santa Clara, CA

#8 Aug 15, 2009
Is this Todds sister Kim?
Kimberly

Garrettsville, OH

#9 Aug 18, 2009
Nope havent got any brothers.
wondering

Pikeville, KY

#10 Nov 14, 2009
why doesnt she dye her hair?
kim

Belfry, KY

#11 Dec 15, 2009
Because its Natural,i dont have too dye my hair too look beauitful lol unlike maybe you. and you must be one Jealous Person too talk about some one hair, omg get a life. Show your name And stop hiding behind a computer screen.
wondering wrote:
why doesnt she dye her hair?
foggy

Salyersville, KY

#12 Dec 15, 2009
guess the hair matches the brain..lol..like they say about blondes...
crazy cooter

United States

#13 Dec 16, 2009
kim wrote:
Because its Natural,i dont have too dye my hair too look beauitful lol unlike maybe you. and you must be one Jealous Person too talk about some one hair, omg get a life. Show your name And stop hiding behind a computer screen.
<quoted text>
Do YOU always show ur name??????????
earl

Staffordsville, KY

#14 Dec 16, 2009
i am engaged to her and love her like she is.
John

Belfry, KY

#16 Jan 21, 2010
just me wrote:
Then earl you don't love much you must really like men
Yea right she more woman then you all will ever be, she allways been really attractive dont matter what. you all can say what ya want about her but i have known her for 10 yrs or more.
Kevin

Hagerhill, KY

#17 Dec 11, 2013
Anyone know if she's seeing anyone now ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haunted Trail at Paintsville Lake 2 hr you lost 20
Price to win by 70 percent vote 3 hr Daniel 128
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr SNYB 131,477
mark minix and amy sammons love affair 4 hr Sorry mother she is 5
PRICE ARRESTS, and JUDGE LET THEM GO! 5 hr Ole Blue 15
12 years of bill witten's reign was long enough 5 hr kentucky wildcat 21
i hate ricky jo 5 hr say what 2
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 6 hr Dickens1 12,305
Vote for Sheriff of Johnson County 10 hr cricket 355
JC High school perverts Thu Stupid 23