joey barnes got his a@@ whipped by a ...

joey barnes got his a@@ whipped by a woman

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
thats funny

Salyersville, KY

#1 Feb 15, 2010
talk about a pu@@y i heard Joey Barnes got a GOOD OLE WHOOPIN!I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN ONE DAY. BUT by a WOMAN, such a loser,

Since: Feb 10

Paintsville, KY

#2 Feb 15, 2010
who cares
Space Trash

Bellevue, WA

#4 Feb 15, 2010
That was no woman. That was Pork.

“Baby it's cold outside.”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#5 Feb 15, 2010
Space Trash wrote:
That was no woman. That was Pork.
Now you know I'm a Beauty Queen. That's you in drag...lmao
Space Trash

Bellevue, WA

#6 Feb 15, 2010
Pocahontas212 wrote:
<quoted text> Now you know I'm a Beauty Queen. That's you in drag...lmao
Hey, Porktwat, just because you chopped your dilly off and fed it to the neighbor dog does NOT make you a woman, you senile bitch.
Space Trash

Bellevue, WA

#7 Feb 15, 2010
Betty Delong wrote:
who cares
Betty, I'd think you would care, after all Porktwat is your lesbo lover, right? And she was in some horrible fight! I'd think you'd be planning to sue someone!

“Baby it's cold outside.”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#8 Feb 15, 2010
Space Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Porktwat, just because you chopped your dilly off and fed it to the neighbor dog does NOT make you a woman, you senile bitch.
No ,your confused again"TAKE YOUR MEDS" That was your gherkin that got whacked off. You are the Senile Bit*h. You're proof that 3 inches exist,only...Chalk another one up for Pocahontas....Oh Yeah!!!
Spacewad

Bellevue, WA

#9 Feb 15, 2010
Pocahontas212 wrote:
<quoted text> No ,your confused again"TAKE YOUR MEDS" That was your gherkin that got whacked off. You are the Senile Bit*h. You're proof that 3 inches exist,only...Chalk another one up for Pocahontas....Oh Yeah!!!
WTF? This could well be the most confused post you have ever made. Clearly an example of drug-induced psychosis.

“Baby it's cold outside.”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#10 Feb 15, 2010
Spacewad wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF? This could well be the most confused post you have ever made. Clearly an example of drug-induced psychosis.
lmao...You are so stupid, I can't type for crackin up...You so bring the worst out in me...
Spacewad

Bellevue, WA

#11 Feb 15, 2010
^^^ This is your brain on Robo. ^^^
little bear

Prestonsburg, KY

#12 Feb 15, 2010
Space Trash wrote:
That was no woman. That was Pork.
that was no woman,that was space trash,spaced out and their dad.lovely family.
kokokola

Pikeville, KY

#13 Feb 16, 2010
thats funny wrote:
talk about a pu@@y i heard Joey Barnes got a GOOD OLE WHOOPIN!I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN ONE DAY. BUT by a WOMAN, such a loser,
Yeah but I heard that bitch had to sit in a drunk tank for over 8 hours,I wonder how was the food
Jerry blanton

Pikeville, KY

#14 Feb 16, 2010
thats funny wrote:
talk about a pu@@y i heard Joey Barnes got a GOOD OLE WHOOPIN!I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN ONE DAY. BUT by a WOMAN, such a loser,
Your grown a woman act like it stop acting like a little kid,she came in and attacked her daughter and this woman is not going to be able to beat him up.Let's just say I'm a good friend of his and FFUUCCKK THEM
thats funny

Salyersville, KY

#15 Feb 16, 2010
Jerry blanton wrote:
<quoted text>Your grown a woman act like it stop acting like a little kid,she came in and attacked her daughter and this woman is not going to be able to beat him up.Let's just say I'm a good friend of his and FFUUCCKK THEM
you don't know shit!!! you think he's going to admit he got whipped, lol, he's a druggie, thief, and it' about time someone beat his ass, a woman at that, lol
I am weird

Salyersville, KY

#16 Feb 16, 2010
If he got his asswhooped by a woman he need it whooped again I say. Yerp. Whoop it.
the jokes on you all

Pikeville, KY

#17 Feb 16, 2010
shut up michelle you all better quit or you'll have a restraining order to just like dixie
thats funny

Salyersville, KY

#18 Feb 17, 2010
the jokes on you all wrote:
shut up michelle you all better quit or you'll have a restraining order to just like dixie
Michelle? NOW THATS FUNNY YOU LITTLE TWURIP, i m not michelle i live on 6th st i know what goes on here, and i know he got his ass whipped and gonna get it again, so little twurip kiss off punk, that is if he 's not in prision first.........
laughing

Pikeville, KY

#19 Feb 17, 2010
thats funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Michelle? NOW THATS FUNNY YOU LITTLE TWURIP, i m not michelle i live on 6th st i know what goes on here, and i know he got his ass whipped and gonna get it again, so little twurip kiss off punk, that is if he 's not in prision first.........
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha lies
satan

Sitka, KY

#20 May 25, 2010
when i get a hold of him people wont know who he is when i ghet done with him and his a rat!!!!!!!!!!
Kill Yourself

Culloden, WV

#21 Jul 18, 2015
First of all Jerry you don't know shit about what happened. He was a fuckin deadbeat!!!!!! She came in and he was high (as usual) and the house was nasty as usual and the grandmother basically told her daughter Joey needed to start helping and Joey and the daughter began to mouth off so the mother slapped her and Joey made her call called the police. Google about Joey's brother Zach who killed his girlfriends baby by putting crack in his bottle. It happened in Michigan. Link to article http://wishtv.com/2015/01/20/we-put-dope-in-t... Joey and Victoria's daughter spent the night with him, what if he put shit in her bottle? I personally think you should cut your tongue out so you can't speak and have your hands removed so you can't spread your stupidity on the internet. Just a suggestion. I know the whole story and you don't know shit.....I hope you burn......I hope you wife burns.........I hope your children burn in front of you. You get to hear their sceams for help, and no one comes. Their screams begin to stop and you see their burned flesh, it reminds you of a barbecue. You lay there screaming only because you're next, not because of your children. When your dinner comes you stare at the plate. You will eat well tonight tho God will not forgive you.......kill yourself. Seriously, Put the gun in your mouth and pull the trigger, pussy, do it!!!!!!!!!! DO IT!!!!!!!!!! Ah either way you're gonna burn in HELL, i guess i get to live with that satisfaction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min Cczar 178,114
Bucky took ball and went home 1 hr Brenda 35
Price has been worthless 1 hr haha 10
Judge Daniel keeps our budget balanced 2 hr haha 15
David McCauley 2 hr FUNNY 2
Serious request 3 hr Concerned 1
Od 3 hr john david watson 27

Paintsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages