Owners of 3 pain clinics indicted

Owners of 3 pain clinics indicted

There are 4 comments on the Floyd County Times story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Owners of 3 pain clinics indicted. In it, Floyd County Times reports that:

In addition to two indictments centering around a Pike County pharmacist who was found dead Thursday, federal officials announced Friday three more indictments targeting pain clinics in the Big Sandy area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Floyd County Times.

Big Balls McGee

Adams, KY

#1 Aug 17, 2012
Good.
wonderful news

Ransom, KY

#2 Aug 17, 2012
I hope they get what they deserve.
crazy hillbilly

Logan, WV

#3 Aug 24, 2012
It seems to me that when the records were seized (months before they got in trouble) that they had an opportunity to run it right and actually help those in need...instead they catered to dopies and sadly enough they are poised to get what they deserve...I hate it for their children
really now

Pikeville, KY

#4 Aug 27, 2012
I hope it teaches their children that you shouldn't profit from your neighbors death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Justified Justice 167,860
what apple day booth are you looking forward to? 7 hr really good 7
kayla prater anyone know her ? 8 hr Ho4sho 2
Cross Creek (Dec '10) 9 hr Mary 63
Sexually abused 9 hr shameful 5
Justins Political Career 9 hr shameful 6
Dispatcher (Sep '15) 9 hr Wandering 4

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages