First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Alabama

United States

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Headline News on CNN....

North Korea New Nuclear Test will be part of fight against U.S.A

Bet Obama will not take this quack Kim Jong Un serious either, and has him over for tea at the White House.
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Many foreign countries have no respect for America now. Obama appears to be a weak leader. The fact that Hillary would go on national t.v. and say the words "4 Americans killed, at this point in time what's the difference?"
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Sorry I meant to add;

Makes makes our Government look inept and incompetent and shows the world that they just don't care about America like an elected official should.

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Arrogant Shmuck wrote:
Many foreign countries have no respect for America now. Obama appears to be a weak leader. The fact that Hillary would go on national t.v. and say the words "4 Americans killed, at this point in time what's the difference?"
Such a Weak leader and yet he pretty much keeps a slight majority of the American people that 'Hail' him.
I cannot understand that.
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#5 Jan 24, 2013
Neither can I Misty. He is IMHO one of the worst Presidents we have ever had. I equate him with Carter(for ineptness) and Nixon(for smarminess). What a combo!!!
Anti-Racist

East Point, KY

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Misty Fitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a Weak leader and yet he pretty much keeps a slight majority of the American people that 'Hail' him.
I cannot understand that.
I bet if Khadafi and Bin Laden could come back from the dead they would call President Obama anything but weak!. Why couldn't Mr. Bush get the job done? How about all of the other Al queda leaders that have bit the dust since President Obama has been in office? Has there been another terrorist attack on American soil? No there hasn't.
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#9 Jan 24, 2013
In the words of W.C. Fields " Go away kid ya bother me ".
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#10 Jan 24, 2013
Anti-Racist wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet if Khadafi and Bin Laden could come back from the dead they would call President Obama anything but weak!. Why couldn't Mr. Bush get the job done? How about all of the other Al queda leaders that have bit the dust since President Obama has been in office? Has there been another terrorist attack on American soil? No there hasn't.
Just so you know, terrorists attacked the American Embassy and killed 4 American Citizens . The American Embassy is considered American soil.
chuck

Versailles, KY

#11 Jan 24, 2013
Arrogant Shmuck wrote:
Neither can I Misty. He is IMHO one of the worst Presidents we have ever had. I equate him with Carter(for ineptness) and Nixon(for smarminess). What a combo!!!
I think you misspelled Best.
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#12 Jan 24, 2013
Ahhhhh, Chuck, Chuck, Chuck, what can I tell ya

Chuck! I do know how to spell best and it does not describe Obama IMHO>
Alabama

United States

#13 Jan 24, 2013
Just watched the News again about our friends over seas....lols...and still no word from Obama to the American people....wow what a Leader!

He is sooooo clueless,

If R.Regan was still alive and in office he would have had those rockets shoved up their butt's by lunch time today!
Alabama

United States

#14 Jan 24, 2013
SCREW the Birth Cert...does Obama even have a set of BALLS?

Since: May 12

Hagerhill, KY

#15 Jan 24, 2013
Anti-Racist wrote:
<quoted text>
there have been attacks on american soil that never saw the light of day, how do i know this. They tell us about shit like this in the marines. Califorina around 09 4 gunmen went to attack a catholic school and before it started it was all foiled before any shots were fired. thats one example. Quit giving obama credit for osama and shit like that. The tally where doing a 5 year plus up of forces before they began fighting. I bet if bush was still in the offfice he would have maybe even got him sooner..but who knows and cares that fucker is dead. Oh bush has way more confirmed kills on higher up in the al queada chain of command
El Conquistador

Chapmanville, WV

#16 Jan 24, 2013
Anti-Racist wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama did not kill Khadafi and the MAJORITY of Al Queda were captured or sent to Allah on Bush's watch. As pointed out earlier... Any US embassy, consulate, warship, or military base, IS American soil. He dedicated our forces for a " No fly" zone in Libya, which was the first domino to start the ARAB SPRING... Now look at what is happening in SYRIA , EGYPT, and NORTH AFRICA.( Nobel Peace Prize?? REALLY?)

I feel that he does present himself as weak in the international community, and disrespectful to our long time allies. I don't agree that the POTUS should bow to any other leader... Shake hands... Yes.... Bow or show servitude/ subservient status... No...

But then... That is just MY opinion.

Since: May 12

Hagerhill, KY

#17 Jan 24, 2013
our prsident is a garbage he is set out to desotry our constitution and kill everybody on his hit list...but water boarding is bad
Alabama

United States

#18 Jan 25, 2013
Got up this morning watched the news, looked on-line, and still no word from Obama about a country who has petty much declared war on us!

What in thee hell, can he even find North Korea on the map??????

“E A D G B E”

#20 Jan 25, 2013
Alabama wrote:
Got up this morning watched the news, looked on-line, and still no word from Obama about a country who has petty much declared war on us!
What in thee hell, can he even find North Korea on the map??????
Too busy trying to take my 1 little gun to worry about our enemies.
Alabama

United States

#21 Jan 25, 2013
Misty Fitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Too busy trying to take my 1 little gun to worry about our enemies.
They are making 32 Nuke War Heads with Long Range capabilities.
That is not a little gun!
wondering

Pikeville, KY

#22 Jan 25, 2013
The only reason Obama keeps getting elected is because 99.9% of the blacks and Mexicans are voting for him because they think he will give them all government aid, which he probably will. This will also continue in future elections until white people begins to get out and vote like the blacks. Most white people are too lazy to go go the polls and vote,they keep thinking one little vote won't matter. I seen in one case where the blacks hauled some old woman over a 100 years old to the polls to vote. That is what the white people need to do.

“E A D G B E”

#23 Jan 25, 2013
Alabama wrote:
<quoted text>
They are making 32 Nuke War Heads with Long Range capabilities.
That is not a little gun!
Well,mine is little by comparison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Don Barros Serrano 148,428
Walmsrt Dakota Jarrell 8 min fay 8
Is George Mollette a Rat? (Mar '09) 1 hr hes lazy 8
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 1 hr Dickens1 11,664
Tiffany Beverly & Tabatha Vanderpool 1 hr Roy 26
Last post wins (Nov '10) 2 hr -Prince- 23,963
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 2 hr Dickens1 16,312
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages