Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2009

NIckis View on Her wrote:
I think shes nothing but a WEAK KNEED YELLOW BELLIED B!T(H and tht she should hang her head to the ground in shame...She can run her mouth and talk all the smack in the world about others but she sure aint got it in her to come out and handle her buisness and back her mouth up...I personaly think tht she has no back bone and tht one of these days the right person (hopefully being me) will catch her out to where tht can be handled...I also think tht the only reason tht she married her new husband was b/c she seen the big $$$ signs and so tht when her welfare check ran out here in the near future she wouldnt have to get off her lazy @$$ and get a real job...I mean heck far she dont have it in her to even take care of her own house and wht comes w/tht so why bother trying to better herself when she found a dip sh!t to take care of it for her...So now wht do U REALLY THINK ABOUT HER...B/C theres no NEW Angel in any of it shes still the ame person, just picked up a new last name...She still has all the garbage in her as befor...
for someone to be considered my fav family menber you sure have changed you attitude , as far as i am concerned for all the comments you have made and the trouble you have caused for me and my family i dont ever want to speak to you as long as i live...and as far as blood and water goes you just ended it the day you came up here starting bull shit...over nothing and i think you need to grow up and act your age and worry about yourself...and i dont appreciate you calling me a dip shit..so keep the money you owe me and never speak to me or my family again.....EVER
NIcki back at ya

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2009

Zachary Castle wrote:
<quoted text>
for someone to be considered my fav family menber you sure have changed you attitude , as far as i am concerned for all the comments you have made and the trouble you have caused for me and my family i dont ever want to speak to you as long as i live...and as far as blood and water goes you just ended it the day you came up here starting bull shit...over nothing and i think you need to grow up and act your age and worry about yourself...and i dont appreciate you calling me a dip shit..so keep the money you owe me and never speak to me or my family again.....EVER
This coming from the man whom has tried to drag every single member of the family into this shit...I mean for real like I personally care about the VIEWS of our so called family...I mean when is the last time we all got together for Sunday dinner for real here...And Im fine w/ staying away from U and Ur Family...The only family tht really matters to me is the Fab.4 my Mother and Father and my sibilings...Outside of tht I got the ones tht matter w/ Keith and the ones in this little area here...So as far as I am concerned U all can stay the fuck away from me I aint got time effort or energy to waste on making amends w/ someone tht has NO REAL VALUES..and yea blood and water run like oil and shit...POINTLESS!!!
NIcki back at ya

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2009

ANGEL CASTLE wrote:
<quoted text>
I knpow that u aren't worried about ur relationship. Just like Im not worried about mine. And even b4 Zachary and I got married I didn't need a man or drugs to get what I need. As for the welfare check I don't get one. U may not b on a check but u have had to sell urself and ur pills to get the things u need. Just like the only reason u stayed with Porky was so that u could say that u had a home. But u never stayed there U always were here or Kameys. so get ur life straight then u can start baggin on me. And FYI Zachary handles all the money not me. We argued over money, but it was because I wouldn't take money from him. I didn't marry for money I marrried for love. I feel sorry for u and the ppl around u. Because they will find out that u r nuttin but a backstabbing bitch who choses drugs and acohol over the ppl that has been there for u through thick and thin. Zachary and I have washed our hands with u. That 140 dollars tha u owe him u can keep it because it is worth that much to have u stay away from us and our kids. Good ridance to bad rubbish!!!!!!!!!!
\
No Im not worried about it cause GREAT THINGS HAPPEN IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE...And as for the whole deal w/ Porkchop tht wasnt how it went I was helping him w/ OUR stuff I was at Kameys to make getting back and forth to work easier on myself for I HAVE NO DESIRE to lose my JOB...And as for selling pills and all tht jazz IS THT NOT THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK there sweet pea...As f**king if...So befor U go casting stones maybe U should really think about wht U are saying and make sure tht U arent throwing one out there tht can for real boomerrang around and crack Ur own a**...And honestly Ur personal oppion of me isnt one tht matters...I mean hell far from one "SL*T" to a plain out "WH*RE" who the f**k really cares in the end..I sure the f**k dont...So trash talk till the f**king herd comes home...Im good w/ the way things are...And the day tht U get some REAL NERVE to Urself drop on by and lets get this handled like U know its gonna go down in the end...
fransisca

Tarboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

2 cents wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN!!! A new last name doesn't create a new person. Still the same Angel with different man.(AGAIN). Thank God it didn't end up being poor little Robbie Witten, I don't know the new guy but feel really bad for him, hope he never opens up her closet,,,,lots & lots of skeletons in there lol.
i know robbie and he dont deserve that kinda shit from some nasty toothless slut.
ItDoesntMatter

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

NIcki back at ya wrote:
<quoted text>\
No Im not worried about it cause GREAT THINGS HAPPEN IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE...And as for the whole deal w/ Porkchop tht wasnt how it went I was helping him w/ OUR stuff I was at Kameys to make getting back and forth to work easier on myself for I HAVE NO DESIRE to lose my JOB...And as for selling pills and all tht jazz IS THT NOT THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK there sweet pea...As f**king if...So befor U go casting stones maybe U should really think about wht U are saying and make sure tht U arent throwing one out there tht can for real boomerrang around and crack Ur own a**...And honestly Ur personal oppion of me isnt one tht matters...I mean hell far from one "SL*T" to a plain out "WH*RE" who the f**k really cares in the end..I sure the f**k dont...So trash talk till the f**king herd comes home...Im good w/ the way things are...And the day tht U get some REAL NERVE to Urself drop on by and lets get this handled like U know its gonna go down in the end...
Nicki like you have the room to talk about anyone doing anything. You have what 4 kids that you dont take care of because youre a peice of shit. And you lied about baby number 5 for quite a while just to say that you had a kid with Danny Meek. Youre the one thats crazy, cutting your wrist then getting a tattoo on it that says cuts here. I mean seriously how much of a dumb ass can you be. You post a article about Angel just to get a rise out of people. Why dont you run that cock sucker of yours to her face instead of through a message board. What are we, back in highschool? Youre on her street enough, so some back bone you have then huh? Quit making it such a big deal and do something about it then.
shaina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

thank you very much, the day nicki went up to angels to fight, the weak toothless whore wouldnt answer the door.
i was with her.
and as for me..i know i am fat but i aint no hoe. i have been with the same guy for a year and u dont hear him complaining.so kiss my fat ass.
this shit is 3rd grade drama..
NICKI

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

ItDoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicki like you have the room to talk about anyone doing anything. You have what 4 kids that you dont take care of because youre a peice of shit. And you lied about baby number 5 for quite a while just to say that you had a kid with Danny Meek. Youre the one thats crazy, cutting your wrist then getting a tattoo on it that says cuts here. I mean seriously how much of a dumb ass can you be. You post a article about Angel just to get a rise out of people. Why dont you run that cock sucker of yours to her face instead of through a message board. What are we, back in highschool? Youre on her street enough, so some back bone you have then huh? Quit making it such a big deal and do something about it then.
Been trying to handle it...Tht weak a$$ skank wont come get some...As for Urself...Who would U be to say anything about weakness when U hide behind some fake a$$ name on here...I mean for real WTF...And honestly Everyone is entitled to their own opinion...I just personaly dont care wht others think of me and how things are done w/ me...I will be the one tht has to answer to my choices in the end...So go on hiding behind tht lil fake a$$ name talking $h!t and Ill continue to smile and wave...
ItDoesntMatter

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

NICKI wrote:
<quoted text>
Been trying to handle it...Tht weak a$$ skank wont come get some...As for Urself...Who would U be to say anything about weakness when U hide behind some fake a$$ name on here...I mean for real WTF...And honestly Everyone is entitled to their own opinion...I just personaly dont care wht others think of me and how things are done w/ me...I will be the one tht has to answer to my choices in the end...So go on hiding behind tht lil fake a$$ name talking $h!t and Ill continue to smile and wave...
If you would try to fight her one on one I am pretty sure she would take you on. But you were trying to take her two on one from what I heard.
Shaina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

wtf it doesnt matter.
nicki went up to the door by herself and angel was to scared to come outside.
nicki was up their by herself so there ya go
Blah Blah Blah

Tarboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2009

Angel is far from being an Angel..I know her...Her grandma has her son her mom has her other son so what kinda of person is she anyways...She has sold drugs and she does talk shit about alot of people but so does everyone else..Her life is her life let her live it the way she feels the need to live it...
mary angel roe

Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

wow whys evrone hateing. i met her like a month or 2 ago and she seems pretty nice and i love talking to her..but i didnt know she was married she dating robbie some body. but i have notcie alot of peeps are jelouse over others happiness.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Paintsville Forum right now

Search the Paintsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Mike Duquette 128,944
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 28 min Tollesboro Guy 81,560
keep it up jcso 54 min remember 166
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr reality 146,895
50 years of oil left. 2 hr This WILL Definitely Help 11
rats 3 hr snot 19
shaina kestner goes to jail... 3 hr SuperD 29
Dakota at walmart.. 6 hr Gloria 26
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 7 hr Misty Fitch 11,732
•••
•••
•••
•••

Paintsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000