curious

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Jul 11, 2009
does anyone know where he is?
Gay

Chapmanville, WV

#2 Jul 11, 2009
Do you mean Gay Allen Rizzo, early 40's?
curious

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Jul 11, 2009
yes
Gay

Chapmanville, WV

#4 Jul 11, 2009
curious wrote:
yes
Nope, never heard of him.
curious

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Jul 11, 2009
me either
curious

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Jul 12, 2009
come on, be serious please
Goo Goo

Clarksville, TN

#7 Jul 13, 2009
He lives in Louisville with his wife Jenna.
curious

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Jul 13, 2009
do you know where? i live there now too
A friend

Clarksville, TN

#10 Jul 15, 2009
You can find him on facebook
outlawMYASS

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Feb 20, 2010
he's a peace of shit who thinks hes some big badass when nothin but sorry exsuse of a man
duuhhhh

Louisville, KY

#13 Feb 21, 2010
outlawMYASS wrote:
he's a peace of shit who thinks hes some big badass when nothin but sorry exsuse of a man
must be a pissed off ex bitch...
Dude

Salyersville, KY

#14 Feb 22, 2010
Sounds that way, Gay Rizzo was a great guy and I am sure he still is. If memory serves correct, he was a badass, probably still is...
outlawMYASS

Logan, WV

#15 Mar 11, 2010
Nope not an ex... try only one of his three children that he has absolutely nothing to do with... yeah he's REAL badass... He's a bad father, a bad husband, a loser, a child molester, and all around pathetic excuse for a man. what a great guy huh?
jenna

Louisville, KY

#16 Mar 11, 2010
Asyia, he gave you what you wanted by leaving you alone at your request....now here you are starting bullshit....how old are you anyway? I thought you were an adult now, cause thats what you said...anyway, do you really want to start something on topix? this street will run both ways, your choice!!!!!

“Ignorance amuses me...”

Since: Aug 09

Smalltown, USA

#17 Mar 12, 2010
jenna, that kid needs to learn some respect, i think. i just found out my mom has breast cancer and even though she put me through all kindsa crap during my life, Im gonna be there to support her and help her because of the fact she is my mom. did that girl even try to get to know him as a dad? it doesnt sound like it. sounds like she condemned that relationship before it ever began. i dont know him but if he is with jenna, he has to be a good guy cause shes a great girl. maybe you should get to know your dad and patch things up, honey, you might regret it one day when he isnt here on earth for you to work things out with.
snoop

Salyersville, KY

#18 Mar 13, 2010
fo shizzle dizzle
gobigblue

Ransom, KY

#19 Mar 13, 2010
i heard he was shacked up with some guy,ridin the brownhole express.
For Jenna

Clarksville, TN

#20 Mar 18, 2010
That wasn't posted by Asyia.try one of his other daughers.
lies

Salyersville, KY

#21 Mar 18, 2010
i know rizzo pretty good and he did try to see asisya but they wouldnt let him he wan'tno badass either and i hpe this person jenna as it sounds loves him it all works out or him and her and hes not queer either i think alot of people need to clean out out from there own back door before they start in on someone else good luck you two.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min ChromiuMan 176,805
Gene Cyrus would ask you to vote for his son 16 min Running Short 5
Dirty Nancy Deletes Again 20 min Ashley 5
Farts in Walmart 1 hr waitedallday fort... 8
This is Tucker D 1 hr watta arse 10
Cassie Blair 4 hr Avery 5
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 8 hr Izzy-_- 13,047

Paintsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages