lynn brown home wrecker
pissed off

Delbarton, WV

#1 Jan 3, 2010
i hearded that lynn brown is at it again, she is screwing with some elses man.
What

Garrettsville, OH

#2 Jan 12, 2010
Who's man did she screw? Was it your man?
Andy

Salyersville, KY

#3 Jan 13, 2010
Well tell her I want my goddamn Alabama CD...the greatest hits she ripped me off on when I let her borrow it back in 04'. It was a Christmas gift from my sister I'd like to have it back.
Andy

Salyersville, KY

#4 Jan 13, 2010
By the way her real name's Bessie
friend

Delbarton, WV

#6 Jan 13, 2010
if she got your man than you did something wrong. i know she does everything right.
iknowherwell

Clay City, KY

#7 Jan 13, 2010
how in the heck did she take someones man. she aint that perty y'all!!!! she looks like her brother! they look like twin boys! honey, if she took yo man, he musta been gay to start with to get with a butch like her.
nkjjkjn

Delbarton, WV

#8 Jan 14, 2010
i thought she had a man, she is still with that dave guy right. why is she chasing another man.
Get Real

Garrettsville, OH

#9 Jan 14, 2010
Andy wrote:
Well tell her I want my goddamn Alabama CD...the greatest hits she ripped me off on when I let her borrow it back in 04'. It was a Christmas gift from my sister I'd like to have it back.
6 years ago dude, get over it! She must have dumped you. Who was she supposedly screwing around with, and when did it happen?
me and only me

Logan, WV

#10 Apr 6, 2010
She pretty much lives with her friend angie and her man robert.
Really

Sitka, KY

#11 Apr 6, 2010
pissed off wrote:
i hearded that lynn brown is at it again, she is screwing with some elses man.
Dont know her but can you really be a homewrecker....I mean the mans just as much to blame if not more!!!! Seriously you just cant trust....Dang it!!!!!!
lmfao

Pikeville, KY

#12 Jul 21, 2010
me and only me wrote:
She pretty much lives with her friend angie and her man robert.
>>>>for your info that girl lynn will screw anything at anytime, she couldnt keep her legs closed to save her life. and she dont live with ang and her man, shes use to go over there alot but not anymore, i heard she was living with a drug dealer and his wife in oil springs. i heard she was turning tricks to pay for that new truck shes driving. i know she dont have a job anymore
shes a family friend

Logan, WV

#13 Sep 27, 2010
If u wanna talk bout some one say it to there face not hide behind ur computers an talk s*** ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
terry melvin (Apr '09) 32 min outlaw 17
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike Duquette 142,387
CDC Busted! CDC Caught destroying vaccine docum... 1 hr Wake Up 1
Bobby Estep (Apr '10) 1 hr my bobby myheart 28
Red Cross In Paintsville 2 hr Concrete 65
cheating at walmart on nightshift 3 hr Melissa 10
David Billiter bust (Jun '13) 4 hr Heya 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages