car show in paintsville, ky

car show in paintsville, ky

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

matt thompson

Paintsville, KY

#1 Jun 25, 2010
Hello my name is Matt Thompson, from Paintsville. Me and a bunch of my car buddy enthusiast are trying to get some drift events started in Johnson County, KY and the surrounding County's.

For those who do not know about or what drifting is, here is a you tube link to explain:

We will be hosting this event with our good friends in Low Standardz as well as others. As soon as we are able to find a location and make the deal and lock it up, we will be announcing the dates and times as well as ticket information and pricing. Some of the activities and events that will be occurring are car shows ranging from good old classic's to American muscle. Low-Rider and Mini-Trucks to custom cars.Motorcycles from cruisers to choppers to crotch rockets. Japanese Imports to Euro's. As well as a best in show award. There will be awards given to the top three winners from each of the classes.

There will be drifting demos held as well as a free roam-free for all(drift practice)for everyone that wish's to enter and there cars pass inspection and they pay the entrance fees. This will not be a scored judging drifting competition. It is just everyone having a good time, However, there will be a drift best in show award given to the one with the car that is out there laying it down, showing everyone what he/she has got. Low-Rider/Mini-Truck drag and bag demos as well as a burn-out competition with a prize going to the first place winner with the best burn-out. Also a audio sub competition with three class's. Class A:2,000 watts and down. Class B:2,000 watts-5,000 watts. Class C:5,000 watts and up.

There will be many other activities to help entertain the whole family. Fun for adults, fun for the kids.

There will be plenty of concessions available. There will be plenty of sitting areas as well as covered, sheltered and shaded areas to escape the scorching sun and heat with fans.

Please excuse us for not having all the information available at this time, we are still in the staging progress but this is making it's way to be a killer time. You aren't going to want to miss this. Fun in the sun for the whole family. If anyone would like to help out , get information on this please feel free to email me at anautumnblueprint@yahoo.com or my fellow TC member Josh Thompson at kikinsolo@aol.com. We will be posting information everywhere for this, advertising it to death. Hope to see you all soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Page Farce 15 min Busta Nutt 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min Militant Secular ... 171,908
Sheriff says crime has gone down in JC LMAO 2 hr Red Ryder 123
Chris Setzer arrested 2 hr hot druggies 3
Is Libby Meyers a rat? 2 hr Boss Lady 9
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 12,797
Four Words You Say After Sex (Dec '09) 7 hr ALV 1,898

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages