Keisha Stamper

Virgie, KY

#21 Apr 15, 2009
Jerk Hater wrote:
I think the city cops are big jerks. That Jackie Stewart is the biggest of them all. Stamper I think that's his name runs a close second. And what about Jason Arms, the captain? These guys have a chip on their shoulder and like to degrade people. The county guys are a lot nicer.
Before you start throwing shit on the officers, what the hell have you done to make them have an attitude to begin with. Just to let you know Stamper ....MY HUSBAND is far from a jerk. Hes one of the few that does his job and does it well and in the mean time treats all these assholes like they are ppl and not animals. no matter what they say or do, he treats ppl with respect. even if he has to use force on someone he still treats them like a human. He is a rarity when it comes to law enforcement. How many officers do u know after u have tried to fight with him, zand then he tases you, helps u up and dusts u off then tells u everything will be ok??? very fucking few. before you start bashing my husband you might want to step back and think before you speak cause if you think he is bad.....you havent gotten me started yet. and trust me dear i can and will be a bitch from hell. if anyone talks about what kind of an asshole my husband is and gets away with it its ME.....i can do that...he's mine...i have papers on him :o) and besides....name one man in this world that ISNT an asshole from time to time.....can u do that???
Bam

Humble, TX

#22 Apr 15, 2009
Keisha Stamper wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you start throwing shit on the officers, what the hell have you done to make them have an attitude to begin with. Just to let you know Stamper ....MY HUSBAND is far from a jerk. Hes one of the few that does his job and does it well and in the mean time treats all these assholes like they are ppl and not animals. no matter what they say or do, he treats ppl with respect. even if he has to use force on someone he still treats them like a human. He is a rarity when it comes to law enforcement. How many officers do u know after u have tried to fight with him, zand then he tases you, helps u up and dusts u off then tells u everything will be ok??? very fucking few. before you start bashing my husband you might want to step back and think before you speak cause if you think he is bad.....you havent gotten me started yet. and trust me dear i can and will be a bitch from hell. if anyone talks about what kind of an asshole my husband is and gets away with it its ME.....i can do that...he's mine...i have papers on him :o) and besides....name one man in this world that ISNT an asshole from time to time.....can u do that???
I've met your husband and he seems like a decent guy.

Police have a tougher job than people give them credit for. Especially in this backwoods town where every dumbass redneck is carrying a gun.

I've found that if you don't give cops a reason to bother you and you treat them with respect then you have nothing to worry about. Most people are just to stupid to do that much, and in my opinion they get what they deserve.
Friend of the Force

Lowmansville, KY

#23 Apr 15, 2009
Indeed, Bam you have spoken words of wisdom once again. Stamper is a decent guy as are most of the Paintsvillian Police Force. They're just a bunch of cops doing their jobs in the middle of backwoods America. Overworked, underpaid, misunderstood, and way underappreciated.
weasel

Marietta, OH

#24 Apr 15, 2009
like ive said all along keisha is a ho a bar ho ask her about the bouncers that used to work at vitos now known as the coyote den she was giving head every night it was opened give her a pill back then the sucking was on her and karen hitchcock
jams

Salyersville, KY

#25 Apr 15, 2009
Friend of the Force wrote:
Indeed, Bam you have spoken words of wisdom once again. Stamper is a decent guy as are most of the Paintsvillian Police Force. They're just a bunch of cops doing their jobs in the middle of backwoods America. Overworked, underpaid, misunderstood, and way underappreciated.
Very well spoken.
Keisha Stamper

Virgie, KY

#26 Apr 15, 2009
well weasel....do u honestly believe the ppl who know me and my husband are going to listen to your bullshit. yeah i dated kelly joe, yeah mom and dad played music up there. No i never gave head up there and i've NEVER done pills. If you knew anything about me you'd know i medically cannot take narcotics. if i did, i would be dead. ask james. so that blows your theory about me completely out of the water. Why would my husband marry a dope? if i were a dope would i have my kids? wouldnt they be sick and unhealthy? if i were a dope do u think james would have gotten custody of his girls?? all it takes is common sence to figure that one out. have you even seen me lately?? i have ALL MY TEETH, they are pearly white, im as fat as mud and happy as hell. i dont know what your deal is with me and quite frankly i dont care, as long as your talking about me your leaving poor tom wyatt alone. I've been reading up on quite a few of these forums and i do have to say they are quite interesting. like i said before i couldnt give a shit less what ppl say about me. everyone can look at my husband and kids and see what kind of a mom and wife i am. im proud of my family and im proud of my husband. OMG weasel it just hit me.....you're one of those i WOULDNT give head too....poor lil feller....ur never gonna learn are you??
weasel

Marietta, OH

#27 Apr 15, 2009
one day ur husband will find out more about u so ur saying u never done any of this at vitos well the jokes on ur husband if he new as much as i do about u he would take his kids and run
chickens

Virgie, KY

#28 Apr 15, 2009
ball sweat wrote:
<quoted text>
they dont do many traffic stops in the city unless it is a wreckless driver. even if they did wouldnt u get pissed if someone was acting stupid in a deadly weapon and your kids were traveling. i'd be pissed as hell. ppl should drive responcibly. they shouldnt give anybody breaks for that kinda shit
I agree with you completly,I've read all the post,and when people say they are "mean"because of what they went threw all day,that is completly on professional.They are trained officers of the law.If my kids would need help,I don't want them to be afraid to run to a police officer for help..
and it is not just druggies that make trouble,that is really all I was getting at.If you can agree with me that just about 98% of the threads on topix always some how end up druggies fault.I just disagree.I have a scanner,and I won't name streets,because everybody knows them,but there are sure alot of domestic violence cases,or teens out of hand,because we can't woop there butts.So the police are called.I'm sorry if I've been misunderstood,I have nothing against the city police,I don't care who there doing,on there own time.Just be a officer of the law,we and our children can run to for help.thank you.
Likes_Tom

Martin, KY

#29 Apr 15, 2009
I have never had any problems from any of the city cops, they all seem ok, just normal cops. I know of a few of the county cops, and I think they are great, I really like Tom Wyatt, he is one Cool Dude.. and from what I have seen they do a good job considering what they have to go through. I dont think that I could do it. As long as you dont bother them , they are not going to bother you !!!
Betty DeLong

Pikeville, KY

#30 Apr 15, 2009
Likes_Tom wrote:
I have never had any problems from any of the city cops, they all seem ok, just normal cops. I know of a few of the county cops, and I think they are great, I really like Tom Wyatt, he is one Cool Dude.. and from what I have seen they do a good job considering what they have to go through. I dont think that I could do it. As long as you dont bother them , they are not going to bother you !!!
I like Tom Wyatt to but then again i like all county cops but as far as any of the cops go city or county no one bothers me. but i do not do anything against the law.i have a few good people i like alot at the city i really like the mayor he has changed alot and I like Bill Holbrook and sqt james stamper unit 410 and think the world of Danny smith my daughter thinks he is awsome.they are alot more i am sure just do not know there names they out there. lives on the line to help people why does people want to dog them.let me do there job.i have never been pulled over bye any of them.if you treat them right they will you we all have rules to go by and if we do not we get in trouble i follow them.they do not get enough pay to put up with what they have to drugs and all they go threw.if you think one doing a good job tell them they do not hear it much BILL WITTEN and BILL HOLBROOK you all are doing a great job..........
lol

Humble, TX

#31 Apr 15, 2009
Betty DeLong wrote:
<quoted text>I like Tom Wyatt to but then again i like all county cops but as far as any of the cops go city or county no one bothers me. but i do not do anything against the law.i have a few good people i like alot at the city i really like the mayor he has changed alot and I like Bill Holbrook and sqt james stamper unit 410 and think the world of Danny smith my daughter thinks he is awsome.they are alot more i am sure just do not know there names they out there. lives on the line to help people why does people want to dog them.let me do there job.i have never been pulled over bye any of them.if you treat them right they will you we all have rules to go by and if we do not we get in trouble i follow them.they do not get enough pay to put up with what they have to drugs and all they go threw.if you think one doing a good job tell them they do not hear it much BILL WITTEN and BILL HOLBROOK you all are doing a great job..........
Lord, Lord Betty there you go again. Hey what the brown sh*t on your nose???
chickens

Virgie, KY

#32 Apr 16, 2009
now betty,thats not what you told at the doctors office.you were going to sue them all,for hurting your daughter.you were very LOUD when you were talking about it too.you also said tom wyatt just picks on your son all the time and he kept your road hot.why are you telling it different on here?keep up the good job tom we all like you this way.
lol

Conroe, TX

#33 Apr 16, 2009
chickens wrote:
now betty,thats not what you told at the doctors office.you were going to sue them all,for hurting your daughter.you were very LOUD when you were talking about it too.you also said tom wyatt just picks on your son all the time and he kept your road hot.why are you telling it different on here?keep up the good job tom we all like you this way.
Ah she's just like most retards, walkin around like all the cops the like her. When really they just want her to shut up and go away! LOL I bet if your standing in a crowd of them and they see her comin, it's like a big wave of sighs and oh god here comes crazy Betty again! LMAO
BillyBobThornton

Lexington, KY

#34 Apr 16, 2009
I just hope and pray (that if in fact you even live in the city limits) that one day when your loved one is being hurt or you are being hurt or your property is being damaged, that you don't carry over this SELECTIVENESS. I can assure you when these fellows are dispatched to an asault or a rape tey do not ask, "well, who is that is being assaulted or who is being raped". They don't stoop to the "SELECTIVE" level they just respond to help. Maybe those being negative outta stick that in their pipe and smoke it along with their METH.
Keisha Stamper

Virgie, KY

#35 Apr 16, 2009
weasel wrote:
one day ur husband will find out more about u so ur saying u never done any of this at vitos well the jokes on ur husband if he new as much as i do about u he would take his kids and run
My husband knows more about me than anyone else ever can or will, if you knew so much then why is it when u talk about me in other forums you cant even spell my damned name right. i know the truth, my friends know the truth and that's all that matters. I dont know my im wasting my time on you and i dont know why ur wasting ur time either cause i dont give a flying fuck what u or anybody else says....
Betty DeLong

Pikeville, KY

#36 Apr 16, 2009
chickens wrote:
now betty,thats not what you told at the doctors office.you were going to sue them all,for hurting your daughter.you were very LOUD when you were talking about it too.you also said tom wyatt just picks on your son all the time and he kept your road hot.why are you telling it different on here?keep up the good job tom we all like you this way.
omg i have never talked about TOM WYATT he knows better than that.i sued one big deal it was 4 yrs ago get over it.i never said he picked on any of my kids.they have done nothing wrong for him to pick on.omg he does not keep my road hot lol.i have a lw suit in summer set thats my business.stop telling lies live my daughter out of this.TOM DOES NOT BELIEVE THAT LOLOL TELL THE TRUTH OR IS IT IN YOU
Betty DeLong

Pikeville, KY

#37 Apr 16, 2009
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah she's just like most retards, walkin around like all the cops the like her. When really they just want her to shut up and go away! LOL I bet if your standing in a crowd of them and they see her comin, it's like a big wave of sighs and oh god here comes crazy Betty again! LMAO
lol you like to say the retard word alot i have friends that are police we get together and laugh and eat together like i said i do not have a problem with them. get over it the law suits i do what i want.does not mean there any thing wrong to stand up for what i believe in.they prove food city was neglectful not me so let it be.I love my daughter and family.god bless you all cause you need it to put me or any of my family done especially my daughter.in all the years my daugter 27 not once did i use that word its wrong may god bless you and give you all knowlege.just what have i done to you all.
wandering

Salyersville, KY

#38 Apr 16, 2009
Betty DeLong wrote:
<quoted text>omg i have never talked about TOM WYATT he knows better than that.i sued one big deal it was 4 yrs ago get over it.i never said he picked on any of my kids.they have done nothing wrong for him to pick on.omg he does not keep my road hot lol.i have a lw suit in summer set thats my business.stop telling lies live my daughter out of this.TOM DOES NOT BELIEVE THAT LOLOL TELL THE TRUTH OR IS IT IN YOU
Lordy, another law suit....who did she try to steal off of this time! Have you ever made an honest living??? Do you just live off of lawsuits? People like you are the reason people like me have to pay higher prices for merchandise!
lol

Salyersville, KY

#39 Apr 16, 2009
Betty DeLong wrote:
<quoted text>lol you like to say the retard word alot i have friends that are police we get together and laugh and eat together like i said i do not have a problem with them. get over it the law suits i do what i want.does not mean there any thing wrong to stand up for what i believe in.they prove food city was neglectful not me so let it be.I love my daughter and family.god bless you all cause you need it to put me or any of my family done especially my daughter.in all the years my daugter 27 not once did i use that word its wrong may god bless you and give you all knowlege.just what have i done to you all.
Just because someone says retard does mean they are meaning it as mentally retarded! Sometimes it's slang for stupid!
Betty DeLong

Pikeville, KY

#40 Apr 16, 2009
wandering wrote:
<quoted text>
Lordy, another law suit....who did she try to steal off of this time! Have you ever made an honest living??? Do you just live off of lawsuits? People like you are the reason people like me have to pay higher prices for merchandise!
she never try to steal any thing i feel sorry for you.i will pray for you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 1 hr Alex Nicole 16,310
Last post wins (Nov '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 23,957
Tiffany Beverly & Tabatha Vanderpool 1 hr Tiffany Beverly 20
Nobody is watching you, Paintsville KY 1 hr Nobody 3
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 11,660
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr thank 148,396
Anonymous is watching you Paintsville, KY 4 hr lmao 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages