First Prev
of 2
Next Last
candaliria

Blue River, KY

#1 May 12, 2009
hell no dont date candace castle, cause she is tired of low life dope headed self-centered sob's that dont know how to treat a real woman, she has a man in her life that is 7 years old, and no other man can compare!!!!!!!! and yes Eddie Ramey is the love of her life and will always be but everybody goes through rough times.
tolly_ho

United States

#2 May 12, 2009
candaliria wrote:
hell no dont date candace castle, cause she is tired of low life dope headed self-centered sob's that dont know how to treat a real woman, she has a man in her life that is 7 years old, and no other man can compare!!!!!!!! and yes Eddie Ramey is the love of her life and will always be but everybody goes through rough times.
you will go to hell dating a 7yr old boy...and eddie said you are a big blubber cu*t that could fit a helmet in that thang.
candaliria

Blue River, KY

#3 May 12, 2009
well the 7 year old is her son dip sh*t!As Far as the other BS Mr. Ramey never complained to anyone I was told by him hisself it was the best he ever had! That's why he runs back for more! beside the worthless piece he has now has been run out of several counties cause she has sleep with anything that will have her, her ex claims the it is completly wallered and a maglight fits in both ends. So u wanna talk sh*t get it straight! I really think u need to keep ur nose n ur own business because sounds like u dk sh*t!
tolly_ho

United States

#4 May 13, 2009
candaliria wrote:
well the 7 year old is her son dip sh*t!As Far as the other BS Mr. Ramey never complained to anyone I was told by him hisself it was the best he ever had! That's why he runs back for more! beside the worthless piece he has now has been run out of several counties cause she has sleep with anything that will have her, her ex claims the it is completly wallered and a maglight fits in both ends. So u wanna talk sh*t get it straight! I really think u need to keep ur nose n ur own business because sounds like u dk sh*t!
BS he said you had a box that looked like a fruit jar. plus he comes back for more because you let him....duh...dont mean its worth a sh!t.. just means its better than dancin' with your sock puppet, plus you buy the beer...as far as his woman he has now....aparently he likes to see what hes eating since it cumms with its own light. must be better than yours or he'd be at home now waitin' for his check.
The_Truth

Staffordsville, KY

#5 May 13, 2009
tolly_ho wrote:
<quoted text>
aparently he likes to see what hes eating since it cumms with its own light.
Thats funny stuff there!
what-ever

Harold, KY

#6 May 13, 2009
That makes no sence? If she lets him come back then its cause she cares, and if he has a woman that means anthing to him then why is he coming to her, if it's so goood at home? what the f**k does buying beer have to do with anything and I do believe eddie has sat at home waiting on his check for a while now, cause if he lets the one he's got out his sight then she'll be pregant again blamin eddie for another baby that she won't know who the daddy is, then her parents will have two babies to raise. So u r bs comment shows ur ignorance, get the facts then open ur cock sucker!
justthe facts

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 May 13, 2009
castle needs a real man
justthe facts

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 May 13, 2009
candace,are you out there
like too know

Louisa, KY

#9 May 13, 2009
candaliria wrote:
well the 7 year old is her son dip sh*t!As Far as the other BS Mr. Ramey never complained to anyone I was told by him hisself it was the best he ever had! That's why he runs back for more! beside the worthless piece he has now has been run out of several counties cause she has sleep with anything that will have her, her ex claims the it is completly wallered and a maglight fits in both ends. So u wanna talk sh*t get it straight! I really think u need to keep ur nose n ur own business because sounds like u dk sh*t!
well i heard she lived with her mom and couldnt keep a guy .. she is nasty sleeps with anyone and dresses like a ho if it walks like a duck and acts like a duck lol then it is a duck ..
what-ever

Harold, KY

#10 May 13, 2009
Idk that she can't keep a guy, I think she has the choice. as far as her dress, evertime I've ever seen her she's either been all dressed up in very nice clothes, or jeans and tee shirt. Yea, i do remeber seein her at the holiday in lookin pretty hot, but never trashy. by the way hasn't she had like a few houses of her own ? everybody comes home for one reason or the other and when she moved back home I was told her grandparents were very sick and her mother needed help, so like a said before I know this girl, she has struggled with alot things, like everyone else, but she is a good person, takes care of her kid, and is working! So get ur story straight before u trash someone who is just trying make it like everyone else.
too hotttt

Harold, KY

#11 May 13, 2009
Candace is a great girl and a wonderful person she keeps her mouth shut, don't bother anyone, but I won't piss her off!!! If she's single, I make good money, have my own house, and love kids!!! I haven't seen her in while but would treat her like the princess she is and deserves to be treated. Screw u m/f who talk shit, she's a good woman!
tolly_ho

United States

#12 May 13, 2009
what-ever wrote:
That makes no sence? If she lets him come back then its cause she cares, and if he has a woman that means anthing to him then why is he coming to her, if it's so goood at home? what the f**k does buying beer have to do with anything and I do believe eddie has sat at home waiting on his check for a while now, cause if he lets the one he's got out his sight then she'll be pregant again blamin eddie for another baby that she won't know who the daddy is, then her parents will have two babies to raise. So u r bs comment shows ur ignorance, get the facts then open ur cock sucker!
well why got to be all that..any woman that lets a man walk on her over and over deserves it
like too know

Louisa, KY

#13 May 13, 2009
what-ever wrote:
Idk that she can't keep a guy, I think she has the choice. as far as her dress, evertime I've ever seen her she's either been all dressed up in very nice clothes, or jeans and tee shirt. Yea, i do remeber seein her at the holiday in lookin pretty hot, but never trashy. by the way hasn't she had like a few houses of her own ? everybody comes home for one reason or the other and when she moved back home I was told her grandparents were very sick and her mother needed help, so like a said before I know this girl, she has struggled with alot things, like everyone else, but she is a good person, takes care of her kid, and is working! So get ur story straight before u trash someone who is just trying make it like everyone else.
num nuts my story is straight she moved in with her mom she couldnt afford her place plus it is more like her moms helps her stupid turd not her helping her mom lol . plus she does have a very bad name you must be a druggie i can just imagine goes hand and hand .. yes people do go thru bad times but not like all the time you make your own choices an yes believe me she goes thru the guys but who doenst lol
larry

Louisa, KY

#14 May 13, 2009
too hotttt wrote:
Candace is a great girl and a wonderful person she keeps her mouth shut, don't bother anyone, but I won't piss her off!!! If she's single, I make good money, have my own house, and love kids!!! I haven't seen her in while but would treat her like the princess she is and deserves to be treated. Screw u m/f who talk shit, she's a good woman!
yeah right flipping toe jam
dear god

Flatgap, KY

#16 May 14, 2009
what the hell she ever so to u? leave the poor girl alone. sounds like some one is either jealous of her or she is just something to talk about to give someone else a break! If u can't say anything better than that just up, u guys look stupid. nobody cares!
guess who

Louisa, KY

#17 May 14, 2009
dear god wrote:
what the hell she ever so to u? leave the poor girl alone. sounds like some one is either jealous of her or she is just something to talk about to give someone else a break! If u can't say anything better than that just up, u guys look stupid. nobody cares!
well weel lets see she hasnt done nothing to me maybe a friend but not I . so i will write what i want when i want . i didnt bring the subject up one that i do know about candace she does love eddie ramey i have to say that is one good point about her out of everyone she has been with eddie is the guy she cares about and one of these days they may get back together i really dont have nothing against her she is very pretty she destroyed her hair do hate that long look in front and short in back looks like it is cut up really bad but that is her. and also he cares about her . but she needs to change her ways . which is my business but this is what everyone is writing about .. she just needs to treat her friends better and stop trying to get their boyfriends it hurt my friends feeling really bad
guess who

Louisa, KY

#18 May 14, 2009
candaliria wrote:
hell no dont date candace castle, cause she is tired of low life dope headed self-centered sob's that dont know how to treat a real woman, she has a man in her life that is 7 years old, and no other man can compare!!!!!!!! and yes Eddie Ramey is the love of her life and will always be but everybody goes through rough times.
plus the name candaliria is the name she uses on her myspace
butter balls

Louisa, KY

#19 May 15, 2009
dear god wrote:
what the hell she ever so to u? leave the poor girl alone. sounds like some one is either jealous of her or she is just something to talk about to give someone else a break! If u can't say anything better than that just up, u guys look stupid. nobody cares!
last time i saw her was at the expo center and she looked nasty she had on some kind of a tank top and it 20 below outside she was just nasty looking i saw her to at wal-mart and maybe a few times but she has a thing for tank tops must not be able to afford any other clothes plus the tramp stamp on her really looks slutty .. i just dont see it she goes through the guys like nothing has a really bad name and that is what i have to say cant keepa job she is lazy
HEART BREAKER

Louisa, KY

#20 May 15, 2009
butter balls wrote:
<quoted text>last time i saw her was at the expo center and she looked nasty she had on some kind of a tank top and it 20 below outside she was just nasty looking i saw her to at wal-mart and maybe a few times but she has a thing for tank tops must not be able to afford any other clothes plus the tramp stamp on her really looks slutty .. i just dont see it she goes through the guys like nothing has a really bad name and that is what i have to say cant keepa job she is lazy
HEY HEY IF U KNOW ANYONE U SHOULD START GETTING LINCENSE PLATE NUMBERS OFF THE CARS YOU SEE HER WITH ..

Since: Apr 09

Prestonsburg, KY

#22 May 15, 2009
Neo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly a dumb ass, did you not take this that it could be her son?
I think the part about dating a 7 year old was a joke based on the poor grammar skills of the OP.

I was going to make a similar comment, but he beat me too it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Mike thunkit 137,907
Goodwill 25 min Juicy 3
Easiest Girls 1 hr Hobart 2
What Happened To Ann Lewis? 1 hr Hobart 4
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 4 hr Dickens1 9,982
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 4 hr Dickens1 13,775
Alphabetical Word Association (Jul '13) 4 hr _Zoey_ 400
More from around the web

Paintsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]