couple missing in johnson

“I never saw a thing.......”

Since: Apr 11

U.S.A.

#51 Sep 30, 2012
Well I'll be listening to the news but update here ok.
LDD@
X Rated

Salyersville, KY

#53 Sep 30, 2012
We are ok, nobody cared before so we left to do mature porn and we love it. Thanks for looking out for us. Please call off the roadblocks.
A Friends

Salyersville, KY

#54 Sep 30, 2012
I cannot understand why ppl get on here and write stupid comments.. These are ppl we r talking about, ppl that never jus up and leave and not tell anyone.. They have children, family and friends that are worried sick.. Willie on 1 hand is trash and I wouldnt put anything past him but they have 3 other children that a very worried and jus want their parents bck.. It has taken a sick low life to do sumthin like this, so I hope they find whoever is responsible.. My thoughts and prayers r with every1 who has had a connection with these ppl family or not..
truth

Elkview, WV

#55 Sep 30, 2012
I was born and raised in that area, there are so many old wells, and the lake. They will not be found on the farm, the dogs hit on a couple places today close to low gap, He knows where they are at Deer hunters will be the ones to find the bodies. He did the dozer work to throw off the police. and he will get away with it.he sold metal, all kinds of people were in and out, This was a crime scene and something should have been done weeks ago.
A Friends

Salyersville, KY

#56 Sep 30, 2012
truth wrote:
I was born and raised in that area, there are so many old wells, and the lake. They will not be found on the farm, the dogs hit on a couple places today close to low gap, He knows where they are at Deer hunters will be the ones to find the bodies. He did the dozer work to throw off the police. and he will get away with it.he sold metal, all kinds of people were in and out, This was a crime scene and something should have been done weeks ago.
I myself agree 100%... And now I am hearing that Willie has bn living in the house for about a week.. I think that whole place should have bn blocked off first thing and most likely now "if" they were dumped somewhere I cant help but wonder what is left of them after the weather and the animals.. I feel so sorry for sum very special ppl n my life that are very close with them..
forensics

Winchester, KY

#57 Sep 30, 2012
Forensics is a powerful tool, if they are willing to use the resource for it, they can find enough evidence to make an arrest. Lie detector tests are a good start. Gives them an idea about who may be hiding something and a focal point to start from
School

Pikeville, KY

#58 Sep 30, 2012
As sorry as I am to say this but it sounds like a mystery that will never be solved. I think your right I think he does know where their bodies are. And I I also think that he has very serious problems. The police should have put blocked the house off and throwed his a-s in jail until he talked him and his gf, she would have cracked when she started withdrawing from drugs!!!!
Hilarious

Pikeville, KY

#59 Sep 30, 2012
School wrote:
As sorry as I am to say this but it sounds like a mystery that will never be solved. I think your right I think he does know where their bodies are. And I I also think that he has very serious problems. The police should have put blocked the house off and throwed his a-s in jail until he talked him and his gf, she would have cracked when she started withdrawing from drugs!!!!
WOW......you said the cops "should have blocked off the house and throwed his a-s in jail until he talked"..........LMAO...h ave u ever heard of ur CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS?????????? You are no doubt a member of Mensa.

“I never saw a thing.......”

Since: Apr 11

U.S.A.

#61 Sep 30, 2012
I was hoping to hear they were found,
It may just go cold and they won't want to spend money to go on looking.
They may not even be any where close
How long were they missing before anyone new?
LDZd@
School

Pikeville, KY

#63 Oct 1, 2012
Thats right they are Consititutional Rights, but if it was your family and a "person of interest" u would be asking the samething. And for ur info no I'm not a part of Mensa!
u ignorant retardo

Hagerhill, KY

#64 Oct 1, 2012
School wrote:
Thats right they are Consititutional Rights, but if it was your family and a "person of interest" u would be asking the samething. And for ur info no I'm not a part of Mensa!
Shut up idiot! You stick to learning how to spell and we will solve the case
School

Pikeville, KY

#65 Oct 1, 2012
u ignorant retardo wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up idiot! You stick to learning how to spell and we will solve the case
Really, you want to talk about my spelling when retarding isn't even a word!!! Lmao at you, because u are getting so worked up!!!
u ignorant retardo

Hagerhill, KY

#66 Oct 1, 2012
Wow! you really are a moron, no one spelled"retarding"
School

Pikeville, KY

#67 Oct 1, 2012
Oh I'm sorry it was "retardo" still no word!!!!
School

Pikeville, KY

#68 Oct 1, 2012
You really need too lay that pipe down and quit smoking because this thread has nothing to do with you unless u had something to do with them missing, who so mad?
A Friend

Salyersville, KY

#69 Oct 1, 2012
Really, why does these post always turn into foolish bs when this is a serious situation, not saying anything posted on here can help but u never know.. Any tips would be greatly appreciated, not this crap about spelling or capitalization.. Heck I am not the best speller in the world but who cares, I have 1 purpose and that is to try and get any info on what could have possibly happen to these ppl.. They were very close friends to my family and these ppl need closer.. I think if the law doesnt know bout all the wells and things anywhere remotely close to the Blantons property they need to be informed.. Willie knows enough about these places that if he wasnt involved he would def tell but as we can all tell he isnt sayin much..
School

Pikeville, KY

#70 Oct 1, 2012
You are so right, I to am also wondering about the samethings as u and ur family. I do not live in Johnson Co. I am from the Blantons home town Lee Co. I went to school with Willie and was curious too what was going on with case. So I am sorry for being pulled into childish games.
FBI

Salyersville, KY

#71 Oct 1, 2012
logic wrote:
The blue truck was detailed on the 6th. From what I hear from the workers there
Thanks for that great tip detective, the case will be solved very shortly.
MAYOR

Printer, KY

#72 Oct 1, 2012
FBI wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for that great tip detective, the case will be solved very shortly.
No need in being (F ull. B lown I gnorant )
drugs destroy

Prestonsburg, KY

#73 Oct 1, 2012
just heard they called for a Corner to come to the Blanton Farm anyone know if this is the truth?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Pres Donald J Tru... 164,626
Gas price gouging 6 min bulldog 6
Possible Texas Roadhouse Coming To Paintsville 8 min bulldog 14
Who needs California. 1 hr durg 1
Last post wins (Nov '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 26,136
Places for rent? (Apr '15) 4 hr Cletus 9
Rude electronics girl 4 hr Pop 6

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages