Theives on RT 825
times up

Betsy Layne, KY

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Letting the theives and druggies on RT 825 know their time is up. My parents live there and have had their back door busted 2 times and their out building broken many times this past year. They dont have much and they sure dont take the kind of pills you want. If you cant read any better than to take their blood pressure and blood thinner pills you deserve what you get. Calling the law just turns out to be paper work only so I think looking down a double barrell shotgun the next time you come creeping around will work dont you?
who

Pikeville, KY

#2 Jan 26, 2013
that is problem ronnie scott jessie blair that all they do is look for people they can rob they won't do any thing if u call the law just fill out pappers so i say if catch the bastard shoot them ash question later.
times up

Betsy Layne, KY

#3 Jan 26, 2013
who wrote:
that is problem ronnie scott jessie blair that all they do is look for people they can rob they won't do any thing if u call the law just fill out pappers so i say if catch the bastard shoot them ash question later.
Dont know names yet!!!!!!!!!!
driver

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Jan 26, 2013
What area on 825 does your Parents live?
stfu

Van Lear, KY

#5 Jan 27, 2013
a dog that will bring a bone will take a bone..apparently this person named "times up" has a desire to talk about others!I was told long ago, anyone who will talk about others will talk about you. i just raise my nose and look at people like that lie idiots and walk off(stfu)
times up

Betsy Layne, KY

#6 Jan 27, 2013
stfu wrote:
a dog that will bring a bone will take a bone..apparently this person named "times up" has a desire to talk about others!I was told long ago, anyone who will talk about others will talk about you. i just raise my nose and look at people like that lie idiots and walk off(stfu)
No you shthu. I never named a name. The hospital will have the names if they show up where they are not supposed to be again.
my opinion

Hurley, VA

#7 Jan 27, 2013
Not the hospital , that is just another bill for the taxpayers to pay, plus they get out and do it again. They need the funeral home , problem solved.
reality

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Jan 27, 2013
my opinion wrote:
Not the hospital , that is just another bill for the taxpayers to pay, plus they get out and do it again. They need the funeral home , problem solved.
Then "Times Up" will spend the rest of their life behind bars. Nobody wins. Call the cops.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#9 Jan 27, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Then "Times Up" will spend the rest of their life behind bars. Nobody wins. Call the cops.
What good does calling the cops do. I know they dont show up half the time and if they do they just take down the info and nothing else is done. I agree shoot the legs out from under them on your property. If they come in the house blow their asses off. Its called protecting your property and its law.

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#10 Jan 27, 2013
gameboy wrote:
<quoted text> What good does calling the cops do. I know they dont show up half the time and if they do they just take down the info and nothing else is done. I agree shoot the legs out from under them on your property. If they come in the house blow their asses off. Its called protecting your property and its law.
I agree!
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#11 Jan 27, 2013
I had a problem like that not too long ago. Some jerk tried to break into my house through the basement door. I leaned out the door and fired a shot and they ran off real fast. If I had hit them I would have been covered under the law. Times Up is trying to do the right thing by protecting his elderly parents. IMHO they have been warned, publicly, to stay away. If they don't it's their bad luck.
who

Pikeville, KY

#12 Jan 27, 2013
these two brook into a man house up jackson fork on 825 and stole that man guns and some other things and they got caught with it in a week they was out of jail and right back on 825 that is ronnie scott and jessie blair now if i caught them on my place i will ask no question they will be looking down the barrel of my gun.

Location hidden

#13 Jan 27, 2013
who wrote:
these two brook into a man house up jackson fork on 825 and stole that man guns and some other things and they got caught with it in a week they was out of jail and right back on 825 that is ronnie scott and jessie blair now if i caught them on my place i will ask no question they will be looking down the barrel of my gun.
Sound like your a ex or something. I know he has a really bad drug dealing theiving prostituting ex wife. Is this you by any chance?????
protection

Pikeville, KY

#14 Jan 30, 2013
you can protect yourself from harm absolutely. But if someone is breaking into your car and stealing your stereo you cannot shoot them! You can only shoot and kill to protect YOURSELF from harm. Shooting someone who is stealing your car radio (or lawnmower or weedeater) will put you at risk of being convicted of a serious felony and maybe going to jail. Basically you cannot kill a thief that is stealing material property or other tangible assets. I dont agree with it, its just the way it is. Now the question is will the grand jury indict you.........maybe yes, maybe no, but I know im not going to risk going to jail over someone stealing my generator or weedeater.
If someone is on your front porch you can do what you have to do if you feel your life is in danger. Use good judgement is all I can say cause you never know what a jury may do. You have to remember members of a jury may have a child/relative that is a thief and they wouldnt want their theiving relative shot so you never know what they may do.
who

Pikeville, KY

#15 Feb 1, 2013
game boy sorry you are so wrong i don't no them just what the paper printed and they are in the 825 area i have seen them no what they look like if that answers any of your question i have no desire to stoop to your level and say some thing so mean to you.

Location hidden

#16 Feb 1, 2013
who wrote:
I dont think what you just stated was in the paper. lmao...... not the location about the stealing of guns. where is jackson fork????

“There's No Place Like Home ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#17 Feb 1, 2013
Place hunting camera's around the house-is the only way to catch them if you are not home.
locked and loaded

Betsy Layne, KY

#18 Feb 7, 2014
Oh you scrawny thief. You didn't get away with stealing my Dads car this time but the next time you come sneaking around we will be waiting on you. That car is new and you didn't care if he worked hard for it. You don't want to work and all you do is stuff pills up your nose and you have the nerve to think you should have it.

Waiting on you so come on back.
forsure

Prestonsburg, KY

#19 Feb 7, 2014
Who you talking about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Price Topic Erased 9 min mmmmmm 18
Election Time Opinion 11 min Constantine 1
Does anyone need a caregiver 15 min Caregiver 1
Did Jesus have BIG BALLS 46 min chichi 5
The Campaine For Sheriff 1 hr Absentee Voter 3
Glass Houses 2 hr Stfu 7
Porter Thread 2 hr Checking _ In 47

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance