First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big 10

Hagerhill, KY

#1 Jun 7, 2010
Hey Hail Mary, your right there is no good in Vanesha and there never will be, she'es nothing but no good slutbag ho. That she knows how to be.She a useless MOTNER,she done guy's while her daughter was in the hyouse with her' and i know'Alexis herd them because she's a screamer.She nothing but a pieace of shi' HO.
stranger

Hagerhill, KY

#2 Jun 8, 2010
Big 10 wrote:
Hey Hail Mary, your right there is no good in Vanesha and there never will be, she'es nothing but no good slutbag ho. That she knows how to be.She a useless MOTNER,she done guy's while her daughter was in the hyouse with her' and i know'Alexis herd them because she's a screamer.She nothing but a pieace of shi' HO.
wow someone had sex with their kids around . Big Deal matt . Parents seem to do that often . Didnt you feel bad when she f'ed you when alexis was home >?
Big 10

Hagerhill, KY

#3 Jun 9, 2010
I'll have konw that we never had sex while was awaike. What i was talking about was she would do these guy's while Alexis was in the next in the day time, to me thst;t a sick HO.
stranger

Hagerhill, KY

#4 Jun 9, 2010
Big 10 wrote:
I'll have konw that we never had sex while was awaike. What i was talking about was she would do these guy's while Alexis was in the next in the day time, to me thst;t a sick HO.
ha ha ha ha you just admitted that it was you matt ! i didnt know untill then .
Big 10

Virgie, KY

#5 Jun 10, 2010
HA HA HA this is not Matt, She's been so many guy's how would woh this isho ho ho ........
stranger

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jun 10, 2010
Big 10 wrote:
HA HA HA this is not Matt, She's been so many guy's how would woh this isho ho ho ........
iam sure that no one else would keep on bringing up topix on vanesha if it wasnt matt . shew why ? i think everyone gets your point
dont know

Martin, KY

#7 Jun 12, 2010
cant comment on vanesha but does anyone know who that blonde woman is that hangs around with old man pete herrara, just thought it is strange that she is much younger than him and there always hangin around each other
I Rise Above

Paintsville, KY

#8 Jun 12, 2010
She has a big heart an has never been right since the loss of her mother a few yrs back! You know an have a pillhead in your family too! So back off her!
I Rise Above

Paintsville, KY

#9 Jun 12, 2010
hasnt been right! excuse me! Also her daughter reads this shit an as worthless as you all may think she is. she was a very young teen mother who didnt due pills till after the death of her mother!She was a great mother at one time an for the first 7 yrs of alexis,s life! keep a child in mind if for no other reason!kids love their parent for good or bad!
Big 10

Virgie, KY

#10 Jun 14, 2010
Excuse me but i know for a fact that Alexis HATES HER HO MOTHER SHE TOLD SEVERAL PEOPLE THAT..... She hates her because she was so happy when her and Matt was together,She felt like she had a family for once but her HO mother fuc;edvthat up for her now put that in your pipe ,and smoke that bitc.,,,,
stranger

Pikeville, KY

#11 Jun 15, 2010
Big 10 wrote:
Excuse me but i know for a fact that Alexis HATES HER HO MOTHER SHE TOLD SEVERAL PEOPLE THAT..... She hates her because she was so happy when her and Matt was together,She felt like she had a family for once but her HO mother fuc;edvthat up for her now put that in your pipe ,and smoke that bitc.,,,,
and thats why Pete has an EPO against you because Alexis doesnt like you and because you sent nude Pics of Vanesha to pete ... you sick bastard . And Vanesha obviously doesnt like you or she wouldntve broke up with you . You kept her so fuck3d around on xanax that she had no choice but to be with you to get her dope .... she quit doing them and then she went out and found a nice guy that is her age . So shove that up your a$$
Someone that knows

Virgie, KY

#12 Jun 15, 2010
You really think this HO has stoped doing dope.The only reason she's not od'ed by now is because she's in jail.And for your Info that was the reason she stayed with so long , is because he gave MONEY for Alexis but the stupid HO spent on pills, Dic/.
Someone that knows

Virgie, KY

#13 Jun 15, 2010
She found a nice guy that more dope and a ATV to take away from the chicken coup, so could GET HI AND FU;K.
stranger

Pikeville, KY

#14 Jun 15, 2010
Someone that knows wrote:
She found a nice guy that more dope and a ATV to take away from the chicken coup, so could GET HI AND FU;K.
she apparently liked him more than you and didnt miss your money . or dont you think she wouldve came back to you . and by the way everyone knows you spend every extra dime you have on pills and what a pos you are .
Someone that knows

Virgie, KY

#15 Jun 16, 2010
I didn't have to spend my money, be cause she would steel it fromPete,and or Alexis that a fact just ask Angila she will tell all about it slut.
Doug

Pikeville, KY

#16 Jun 16, 2010
Please stop posting about vanesha!!!!! She's in jail doing her time so please let her be. I don't have alot of feelings for her myself but stop posting the same old sh!t. If your going to write about her find something new to say!!!!! OR better yet STOP writing about her period and get a life!!!!!!!! It's just makes you look f!cking stupid.
big 10

Virgie, KY

#17 Dec 17, 2010
I know vanesha, and if you all don't leave her alone then,you'll have to deal with me . FOR REAL.
big 10

Virgie, KY

#18 Dec 17, 2010
Vanesha tell me if u need me, i'll be there for u.
nfjiiennneedeer

East Point, KY

#19 Dec 29, 2010
if big 10 is Matt...wow!!(BIG 10) has a hell of an imagination...roflmao.not EVEN close to 10..haha
puke

West Van Lear, KY

#20 Mar 16, 2012
ew gross

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tiffany beverly (Jan '10) 1 hr Lacy 123
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Athenesword 151,654
What kinda 3 hr Spaced Out 1
Sarah Spencer Dunkle arrested 3 hr wonder 2
Simply going to church 3 hr Spaced Out 7
Des H 3 hr Nasty 7
Last post wins (Nov '10) 7 hr texas pete 24,780

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages