Salyersville, KY

#6 Jan 26, 2013
Diva wrote:
who is the male person?
who?
josh cook

Flatgap, KY

#7 Jan 26, 2013
His name was josh cook & they had kids in the house with an active lab. Morons. Sara is about as smart as her stupid needle junkie mother.
gross

Meally, KY

#8 Jan 26, 2013
Sarah looks like she fell off an ugly tree
Diva

Salyersville, KY

#9 Jan 26, 2013
josh cook wrote:
His name was josh cook & they had kids in the house with an active lab. Morons. Sara is about as smart as her stupid needle junkie mother.
her mother is not a needle junkie and her mother is not stupid, you fkn jerk off.
Diva

Salyersville, KY

#10 Jan 26, 2013
gross wrote:
Sarah looks like she fell off an ugly tree
she looks better than you do jungle bunny
stfu

Auxier, KY

#11 Jan 27, 2013
BUST ALL THOSE DOPE DEALING METH HEAD , STEALING PIECES OF SHYT..stfu
HIS WIFE

United States

#12 Jan 29, 2013
She is married to josh.
And yes it is true they did get busted for a meth lab.. Josh and his wife will never learn. i just feel sorry for the kids and families that lost their homes over this.. That apartment building was condemed the other families have to move. Mr pelphey needs to watch whom he rents to
stfu

Auxier, KY

#13 Jan 30, 2013
DRUGS DONT WORK FOOL.

SHUT THE FEKK UP.
(stfu)
Hmmmm

Louisa, KY

#14 Jul 24, 2013
where is he at???
Jail right?
That sounds kinda odd
why is she free?
Kay

Lexington, SC

#15 Jul 24, 2013
Most people who smoke meth look like hell.The women dress like skanks and walk around with ugly men.Thats a real life 2 live.
Hmmmm

Louisa, KY

#16 Aug 17, 2013
Guess she messed up again. For a person who proclaims they want their children back she sure has a jacked up way going about it. I hope they lock her uglyA** up for the rest of her existence people like her make me sick. Guess while she's locked up this time she can learn some new tricks of the trade in BSRDC. I hope for their childs sake Zakk gets her and moves her out of this state or there will be a Sara Jr running around in her mommies shoes like how Sara is trying to do her sad excuse for a mother.
Zach

Salyersville, KY

#17 Aug 17, 2013
I bet you are one of her so called good buddies. probably her best bud Geneva. I dam sure bet you didn't have the guts to say all of this to Sarah.
Fine job you did waiting till she is locked up. People like you make me sick.
I love Sarah and always will.
always a junkie

Paintsville, KY

#18 Aug 17, 2013
How many times is Sarah going to get caught and still get out of jail. All those people DD busts and gets on TV to brag wont do anything but pay fines and that makes the court house happy. She is not going to change. She is a waste of good air.
Zach

Salyersville, KY

#19 Aug 17, 2013
Sarah is under a 50 thousand dollar cash bond this time so she ain't getting out.
lol

Auxier, KY

#20 Aug 17, 2013
HIS WIFE wrote:
She is married to josh.
And yes it is true they did get busted for a meth lab.. Josh and his wife will never learn. i just feel sorry for the kids and families that lost their homes over this.. That apartment building was condemed the other families have to move. Mr pelphey needs to watch whom he rents to
he doesn't care. It's all about $$$$$$$$$$ dumb azz.
Mayo

Inez, KY

#21 Aug 18, 2013
HIS WIFE wrote:
She is married to josh.
It was not condemned and nobody was told to move. My uncle lived across the hall from them and he is still there. The old man downstairs moved because he was afraid it would bother his lungs. Any apt. PD owns that has meth made in them is tested, cleaned and then retested. If any meth residue is still found the apt sits until it gets the ok from hazmat!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last post wins (Nov '10) 6 min moth woman 20,880
JC High school perverts 8 min KnowsMoney 24
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min Communist_Bob 131,398
Michael endicott/Dwayne price (Mar '14) 21 min Barney 73
Day Reads and Comments the OT - Wisdom Books (Jul '13) 49 min Day 784
Myra Castle.......Possibly a new trial 57 min price lied 20
Price weak on drugs 1 hr price getting des... 13
Bill Witten for Sheriff 2 hr warped 58
Nancy Price for CountyJudge 3 hr terry 65

Freeze Watch for Johnson County was issued at October 30 at 3:27PM EDT

Paintsville Dating
Find my Match

Paintsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paintsville News, Events & Info