OMG

Staffordsville, KY

#1 Jul 20, 2009
OMG, I feel like I'm back in high school again. Does anyone know Jerry Hannah? I was in WalMart the other night when he walked by me. When I saw him, I felt butterflies in my tummy. I use to have such a crush on him in high school, but was never able to tell him.
OMG, he looked sooooooo sexy with his bald head and tattoos. I feel like such a moron, but I had to talk to someone about it.
If anyone knows where he is now or how to get in touch with him, let me know. I want to at least try to say hi to him.
knows him

Louisa, KY

#2 Jul 20, 2009
He has a my space now.....I think it's under jimmy the retard....seriously
wow

Santa Ana, CA

#3 Jul 20, 2009
If its Justins brother, the guy who used to hang out with Mike Sperger in highschool, then you must have lowered expectations. If its the Jerry im thinkin about then no offense I like him an all but hes a slob. Funny guy though.....
OMG

Staffordsville, KY

#4 Jul 20, 2009
I don't know who his brother is, but he use to hang out with Brian Sperger. I'm guessing that's who you meant.
I don't think that he's a slob, as you put it. He was always a very thoughtful and caring guy.
retard it is

Paintsville, KY

#5 Jul 20, 2009
Seriously his myspace name says it all. This person isn't anyone you want in your life. Last I heard he was "on the draw".
I KNOW

Harold, KY

#6 Jul 21, 2009
OMG wrote:
I don't know who his brother is, but he use to hang out with Brian Sperger. I'm guessing that's who you meant.
I don't think that he's a slob, as you put it. He was always a very thoughtful and caring guy.
he does have a myspace page,, not sure what the name on it is, but you can find his page by searching his real name
Try this

Louisa, KY

#7 Jul 21, 2009
Here u go. IDK why...but, here u go.

http://www.myspace.com/jah117
Jerry

Pikeville, KY

#8 Jul 21, 2009
OMG wrote:
OMG, I feel like I'm back in high school again. Does anyone know Jerry Hannah? I was in WalMart the other night when he walked by me. When I saw him, I felt butterflies in my tummy. I use to have such a crush on him in high school, but was never able to tell him.
OMG, he looked sooooooo sexy with his bald head and tattoos. I feel like such a moron, but I had to talk to someone about it.
If anyone knows where he is now or how to get in touch with him, let me know. I want to at least try to say hi to him.
Thanks. You should have said something.
hippiechic

Virgie, KY

#9 Jul 22, 2009
Yeah,he's pretty hawt...I've seen those butterflies & I love them....such a kick ass dude!!
aww

Clarksville, TN

#10 Jul 22, 2009
i love jerry he such a sweetie.
sweetheart

Harold, KY

#12 Jul 26, 2009
he is a sweetie, havent seen him since school and after he moved from williamsport, i liked the whole family, they were all nice people
I love Jerry

Dayton, OH

#13 Jan 7, 2011
Just testing to see if Topix will finally allow me to post.....
I love Jerry

Dayton, OH

#14 Jan 7, 2011
Sorry. Topix has *never* allowed me to post before so I'm surprised it let me this time. ANYWAY....

Jerry is awesome! I've known him since high school and was fortunate enough to hang out with him while when he was living in Lexington and again when he was staying in Paintsville.

I don't know who said he was on the 'draw',(I'm guessing that was a reference to welfare?) but that is completely inaccurate.

Yeah, he's a hottie and super sweet, not to mention hilarious! Basically my dream man!! Too bad he got married, had a child and is now living in Texas. That wife of his sure is a lucky girl!!

Love you, Jerry!!!
Otis Campbell

Logan, WV

#15 Jan 8, 2011
The only Jerry Hannah I know installs carpet, and is a severe alcoholic. He is a beer before breakfast man. He actually does good work, however.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 15 min Maverick 808 16,450
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min another viewer 149,955
needle junkies. 1 hr herfriend 36
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 11,979
Last post wins (Nov '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 24,627
Willis Buddy Rice at Blue River 3 hr TMorris 1
Mary jane collins 4 hr Brenda 2

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages