what do people think of mcdonalds

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
bob george76

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Jan 6, 2010
i curently work there and would like to know what people think of tthe crew the food the store and anything else
Blahsickles

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jan 6, 2010
I know pretty much everyone that works there, I'm close friends with a few, so the crew is alright... and the food is pretty good, sort of...
No Fan

Salyersville, KY

#3 Jan 6, 2010
I am not a fan and will not go to a Mcdonald's owned by bob and tom.

The place is totally queer and I don't want cum, assjuice, and pubic hair on my 99 cent heart attack.

Get rid of your queer brother how does that look with you being on the school board and your brother sucking their d*cks not a good match bob!!!
shootinstrait

Salyersville, KY

#4 Jan 6, 2010
I can not eat at a place owned by Neil and Bob, No thats what they do.
Mary

Salyersville, KY

#5 Jan 6, 2010
No Fan wrote:
I am not a fan and will not go to a Mcdonald's owned by bob and tom.
The place is totally queer and I don't want cum, assjuice, and pubic hair on my 99 cent heart attack.
Get rid of your queer brother how does that look with you being on the school board and your brother sucking their d*cks not a good match bob!!!
AS long as Bob keeps the Hamiltons and Belhasen out of power, I don't care whos dick's tom suck, and Bob has no control over his Brother's lifestyle. By the way how do you know for sure Tom is gay? maybe you tried to give him a bj and he turned you down.
Carla

Paintsville, KY

#6 Jan 6, 2010
I have heard that some of the managers treat the workers like whipping posts.

The food is not worth the money.IMO
DONT KNOW

Paintsville, KY

#7 Jan 6, 2010
dont know bout one in paintsville but one is louisa is pretty crappy!They always and i mean ALWAYS mess my order up,i go through drive thur and they leave half my food off...you try order something and say it slow to them they still cant get it,i have been over charged for food i didnt order,i dont know how the girl got the food i didnt order..and then she trys act like its my fault!They need learn the food board b4 gettin on the front or drive through window.I think some are in another world on drugs or something.The food is gettin shitty,I got a kid meal chicken nuggets for my baby and they gave out hard,cold nuggets for a child to eat wasnt fresh..and the fries was bad.I dont go there much anymore.Oh and the girl said you can only get 1 pack sweet/sour with 4piece nuggets...WTF??they are too cheap i guess.
Well

Paintsville, KY

#8 Jan 7, 2010
paintsville has a good one, the food is most of the time good for the money, and when I go in its always clean, and none of this horse play and PDA I always hear about.

I think some people are jealous, they start out at like what $8.00? or more I think the one in prestons burg had a $8.50 sign up at one time, heck that almost what I make.
McDonalds at Wal-Mart

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Jan 7, 2010
bob george76 wrote:
i curently work there and would like to know what people think of tthe crew the food the store and anything else
Whenever my family and I go out, our kids will only eat McDonalds or pizza. Every time we go to the McDonalds in the plaza, they always screw up our order, and the food is terrible. The manager Lauri does not know shit about how to manage anything. She likes to try to be the friends with the young worker's, thinking that will help her with popularity or it will make her special. Years ago, they were a young lady that worked there, and every night when it came time to close, lauri would have this young lady to do her paperwork for her, and I honestly do not believe that lauri the manager knew how to do her own paperwork. We take our kids to the McDonalds at Wal-Mart, because they always get our order right, and they are much nicer.
ex worker

Clarksville, TN

#10 Jan 7, 2010
The District Manager is a cocaine addict, thinks she is some kind of goddess.ROFL!
LMAO

Olive Hill, KY

#11 Jan 7, 2010
You people just wish you were as sucessful as Bob. Go Bob
Wrong

Salyersville, KY

#12 Jan 7, 2010
LMAO wrote:
You people just wish you were as sucessful as Bob. Go Bob
Yeah right, Bob is the biggest CROOK in Paintsville. I think it is funny when he was running for school board, everyone was against him, and said he would NEVER get their vote, but yet he was re-elected. Sounds like some dirty dealing going on in this county, but I guess that is not the first time.
stupid people

Anderson, SC

#13 Jan 7, 2010
mc donalds is the greatest! ilove the food. you all stupid people go somewhere else if you dont like it. you have other choices. quit complaining and take your business elsewhere. they get alot of business so move on. BOB and TOM are good people. you all just like to start crap.i love mc donalds
funny

Salyersville, KY

#14 Jan 8, 2010
you can get an all beef pattie special sauce,lettuce, cheese, pickles on a sa-me-seed bun.
funny

Salyersville, KY

#15 Jan 9, 2010
funny wrote:
you can get an all beef pattie special sauce,lettuce, cheese, pickles on a sa-me-seed bun.
you can get two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles on a sa-me-seed bun.
youcanbetonhim

Olive Hill, KY

#16 Jan 9, 2010
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right, Bob is the biggest CROOK in Paintsville. I think it is funny when he was running for school board, everyone was against him, and said he would NEVER get their vote, but yet he was re-elected. Sounds like some dirty dealing going on in this county, but I guess that is not the first time.
You retards in paintsville think that school board is paying a person who has had the sucess that Bob has had? I remember when his dad and mom started the paintsville store. Bob was a young fellow. He and Tom worked long hours and that family earned the status and money they have now. Keep up the good work you do for the school system Bob.
dug

Virgie, KY

#18 Jan 10, 2010
It is hard to beat a good MD burger.

A bad MD burger can rip you a new one.
SUCKS

Lowmansville, KY

#19 Jan 10, 2010
Burger king is wayyyyyyy better!!!!the whopper is bigger than big mac!!!!
XxMoonshinexX

Salyersville, KY

#20 Jan 11, 2010
SUCKS wrote:
Burger king is wayyyyyyy better!!!!the whopper is bigger than big mac!!!!
burger king has bigger cups for about the same price but McDonalds has better food and its not cold like it is at buger King
no problem BK

Paintsville, KY

#21 Jan 11, 2010
i have never got wrong order at burger king like i do at mcdonalds....and really never got cold food there like McdONALDS.Never had HALF my order left out of bag,like i do MCDonalds all the time!Got a happy meal 2 times at Mcdonalds and there was no toy for my child which for everyone who has kids knows they want the toy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr BACK-TALK 169,940
Wind road in Oil Springs Ky 3 hr I no and it bette... 18
Robert The Liar (Sep '13) 4 hr Lynn 7
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 5 hr OhioStranger 16,799
911 Dispatcher. Is She High? (Jan '11) 5 hr Lmao 9
Brian Bush on FB 5 hr socks 6
Salvation Army has closed. 6 hr Thrifty 17
jchs 8 hr Wanda 26

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages