First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CURIOUS GEORGE

Melvin, KY

#1 Jun 6, 2009
I think its a disgrace to the human race for low life onery ass ppl to screw the government and tax payers out of millions of dollars because their too DAMN sorry to get a real job. They rather lay on their sorry ASSES do their dope and be no benefit to society. The government should put all of them on a big island some place and let them fend for them selves.
biotches

Virgie, KY

#2 Jun 6, 2009
I agree 100%!!!
Ms Thang

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jun 6, 2009
CURIOUS GEORGE wrote:
I think its a disgrace to the human race for low life onery ass ppl to screw the government and tax payers out of millions of dollars because their too DAMN sorry to get a real job. They rather lay on their sorry ASSES do their dope and be no benefit to society. The government should put all of them on a big island some place and let them fend for them selves.
Better yet, make them WORK like the rest of us.
chi chi

Anderson, SC

#4 Jun 6, 2009
i am disabled. i do not do drugs. if i could go back to work i would. i get ssi and social security. i have worked since i was 18 years old. you dont have to refer to everyone. i worked my butt off all those years for hardly nothing.
CURIOUS GEORGE

Melvin, KY

#5 Jun 6, 2009
chi chi wrote:
i am disabled. i do not do drugs. if i could go back to work i would. i get ssi and social security. i have worked since i was 18 years old. you dont have to refer to everyone. i worked my butt off all those years for hardly nothing.
I was'nt refering to everyone. They'res ppl who actualy need it and deserve it and you're probably one of the few. What i was talking about are the ones who get on it as soon as their parents can get them signed up because its their way of life. They don't know any better because its been passed on from generation to generation. I should have worded it a little differant so excuse me if i offended you.
just erase this topic

United States

#6 Jun 6, 2009
chi chi wrote:
i am disabled. i do not do drugs. if i could go back to work i would. i get ssi and social security. i have worked since i was 18 years old. you dont have to refer to everyone. i worked my butt off all those years for hardly nothing.
thats what you worked for and thats why you had to pay your taxes because sometimes people fall on hard times like you and that tax you paid in all those years made your check available to you so dont feel guilty about it ,its yours you earned the right to use it and furthermore kids please stop getting on here acting like you are so tiered of working your but off while so called drug addicts use up your money when you probably havent worked ayear yet,but its draining you dry.lol,remember your paying taxes so you can be ligable for that money one day if needed so just be quiet and learn to pay them because youll pay alot of them i promise you lol and its the law so i doubt your gonna change the system by running your mouth to people you dont even know trying to say every one of the people on SSI are druggies which is a total stuipid comment that you should think about more but let me tell you when you get hurt off the job and cant go back youll be crying for that money to use and then others will say your a lowlife druggie piece of shit using the sytem and i bet youll get pissed to like this guy and i am for you saying this load of shit to begin with ,Come on ppl mind your own buisness and im pretty sure bye the way to get ssi you have to have actually worked for a certain amount of timeand paid a certain amout of taxes into the system before you can use it unless you are allready disabled and cant work to begin with. really people think of it from the peoples side who use SSI right now and got hurt and arent on drugs like you say, you think this makes them feel very good knowing they paid in the system all there working years just to be ridiculed when they use the money they are entitled to be able to use by some person who obviously in my opinion dosent understand or just dosent think of how this all works and why you pay taxes, which is for program s like this like i said earlier its the law just get over it you have no controle over who uses that money because its not yours untill you need ssi
just erase this topic

United States

#7 Jun 6, 2009
well my gosh now i look like an idiot because you were nice saying not all are druggies like 8 min ago and i posted and didnt see it untill my page refreshed so sorry bout being rude (CURIOUS GEORGE)
CURIOUS GEORGE

Melvin, KY

#8 Jun 6, 2009
just erase this topic wrote:
<quoted text> thats what you worked for and thats why you had to pay your taxes because sometimes people fall on hard times like you and that tax you paid in all those years made your check available to you so dont feel guilty about it ,its yours you earned the right to use it and furthermore kids please stop getting on here acting like you are so tiered of working your but off while so called drug addicts use up your money when you probably havent worked ayear yet,but its draining you dry.lol,remember your paying taxes so you can be ligable for that money one day if needed so just be quiet and learn to pay them because youll pay alot of them i promise you lol and its the law so i doubt your gonna change the system by running your mouth to people you dont even know trying to say every one of the people on SSI are druggies which is a total stuipid comment that you should think about more but let me tell you when you get hurt off the job and cant go back youll be crying for that money to use and then others will say your a lowlife druggie piece of shit using the sytem and i bet youll get pissed to like this guy and i am for you saying this load of shit to begin with ,Come on ppl mind your own buisness and im pretty sure bye the way to get ssi you have to have actually worked for a certain amount of timeand paid a certain amout of taxes into the system before you can use it unless you are allready disabled and cant work to begin with. really people think of it from the peoples side who use SSI right now and got hurt and arent on drugs like you say, you think this makes them feel very good knowing they paid in the system all there working years just to be ridiculed when they use the money they are entitled to be able to use by some person who obviously in my opinion dosent understand or just dosent think of how this all works and why you pay taxes, which is for program s like this like i said earlier its the law just get over it you have no controle over who uses that money because its not yours untill you need ssi
You don't have a clue what you're talking about. You need to be educated on what you're saying before you open that blowhole. Do you know the differance between SSI and social security? There's hundreds of ways to get on the draw. What was your way. I've been paying in social security for 46 yrs. and going to pay a few more years. That way these dead beats can start drawing when they old enough to write their name. So unless you know what you're talking you need to keep quiet.
RIGHT2SMOKE

Salyersville, KY

#9 Jun 6, 2009
CURIOUS GEORGE wrote:
I think its a disgrace to the human race for low life onery ass ppl to screw the government and tax payers out of millions of dollars because their too DAMN sorry to get a real job. They rather lay on their sorry ASSES do their dope and be no benefit to society. The government should put all of them on a big island some place and let them fend for them selves.
big island huh? they did that already your on it ....lol
just me

Virgie, KY

#10 Jun 6, 2009
Does any one know how to turn these people in? The ones who are drawing ssi/social security and working on the side. That kills me. Another thing that I can't for the life of me figure out is how they put kids with ADHD on ssi. WTF? Just because they are hyper-active they need to be on a check? I just don't understand where our country is headed.
what

United States

#11 Jun 7, 2009
CURIOUS GEORGE wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have a clue what you're talking about. You need to be educated on what you're saying before you open that blowhole. Do you know the differance between SSI and social security? There's hundreds of ways to get on the draw. What was your way. I've been paying in social security for 46 yrs. and going to pay a few more years. That way these dead beats can start drawing when they old enough to write their name. So unless you know what you're talking you need to keep quiet.
Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) is financed with Social Security taxes paid by workers, employers, and self-employed persons. To be eligible for a Social Security benefit, the worker must earn sufficient credits based on taxable work to be "insured" for Social Security purposes. Disability benefits are payable to blind or disabled workers, widow(er)s, or adults disabled since childhood, who are otherwise eligible. The amount of the monthly disability benefit is based on the Social Security earnings record of the insured worker.and the other one is for people who are sick and disabled as in children and if you look at the first one it says exactly what i am talking about you idiot learn to read or shut the hell up
what

United States

#12 Jun 7, 2009
and for an old person your sure arent a very nice person ,may god have mercy on your soul when he sees the way you talk to people and label people, you know if we had more people like you in this worl we wouldnt have to worry about all these crisis we have today because we all would havde killed out selfes off by now ,the world cant thrive on know it alls alone it has to have some reasonable people to contrast the others
CURIOUS GEORGE

Melvin, KY

#13 Jun 7, 2009
what wrote:
and for an old person your sure arent a very nice person ,may god have mercy on your soul when he sees the way you talk to people and label people, you know if we had more people like you in this worl we wouldnt have to worry about all these crisis we have today because we all would havde killed out selfes off by now ,the world cant thrive on know it alls alone it has to have some reasonable people to contrast the others
Well first of all i'm not an "old person" i started WORKING when i was very young. You don't have the whole picture here. I'll tell you exactly what i'm talking about. It was about two yrs. ago i bought a small piece of land in the head of a hollow. I was working six days a week and did'nt have time to clean it up. So i decided to hire the two neighbor boys to work. That was a total mistake. I talked with the oldest one who looked to be about twenty. I told him what i would pay. He told me that him nor his brother could work for they were afraid they would lose their checks. I asked what were wrong with them he said he had a crooked spine and his brother had one leg shorter than the other. He also told me his father did'nt work because he was an alcoholic. These ppl lived better than i do. They lived in a nice two story house and i counted four almost new cars and trucks, 4 wheelers and a pontoon boat. So i have a rite to be pissed. So if you want to defend ppl like this i feel sorry for you.
chi chi

Anderson, SC

#14 Jun 7, 2009
my home is paid for, i do have a new car. only because my husband worked just like me. he is now deceased. we got the car when he was alive. before he died of cancer they let him draw ssi, 264.50 a month. he said we couldnt make it, but we did. we had saved money for years because we had plans. life does NOT always work out like we plan. now it is really hard to pay just the bills. if i could go back to work i would make more money, than what i get now.
CURIOUS GEORGE

Melvin, KY

#15 Jun 7, 2009
chi chi wrote:
my home is paid for, i do have a new car. only because my husband worked just like me. he is now deceased. we got the car when he was alive. before he died of cancer they let him draw ssi, 264.50 a month. he said we couldnt make it, but we did. we had saved money for years because we had plans. life does NOT always work out like we plan. now it is really hard to pay just the bills. if i could go back to work i would make more money, than what i get now.
This is my very point. Ppl who need it and deserve it don't get a fraction of what they deserve but deadbeats like i described before ruin it for honest and hard working ppl. If the government would take a lot closer look there would be a lot less on the draw especialy these young kids. It seems like this part of the country is worse than others. We must have better lawyers.
curious as well

Aiken, SC

#16 Jun 7, 2009
i think it's a disgrace for you all to get on here and put ppl down just because they draw ssi or ss or welfare...whats it to you all if they do.at least it's income and if they do get it when they sign up then they deserve it..the only ones i know of that do draw it is ones who are widowed,disabled, and ones who are hurt and can't work....for you all to get on here and talk about them like dogs than you all must have been turned down by one of them.
GINAB

United States

#17 Jun 7, 2009
INCOME?....It's our money that's going to them. And most don't "deserve" it. They are what my Mom would call "moochers".

“Your approval isn't necessary.”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#18 Jun 7, 2009
I have to agree with GINAB here... agreed, there ARE some that deserve it and I'm fine with part of my paycheck going to help these people... however, I am NOT ok with paying the people who do NOT deserve it to live better than I do. I pisses me off to no end to have to struggle daily to make ends meet and part of the little I do have goes to help lazy, greedy good for nothings. If someone actually needs this help, I'll do all I can for them... but I think each of the people on this should have to be re-evaluated to make sure that they really do need it and aren't just playing the system. Also, if they are on it for some stupid shit like being an alcoholic or having a learning disability, then I think it should be mandatory to accept specialized help and limited assistance so that they can become contributors just like the rest of us. I have seen people with Down's Syndrome go to work every day. I knew a lady couldn't move from the waist down and this lady worked everyday for her lively hood. If they could do it, more people who claim they can could sure as hell do it.
bite me

Betsy Layne, KY

#19 Jun 7, 2009
The infamous Kentucky artist...gotta love them!!!
Some do deserve it, but a lot don't that's one of the reason our gov. os so far in debt.

“Your approval isn't necessary.”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#20 Jun 7, 2009
bite me wrote:
The infamous Kentucky artist...gotta love them!!!
Some do deserve it, but a lot don't that's one of the reason our gov. os so far in debt.
Exactly!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pride Festival to Join KY Apple Festival 3 min One of them 34
ponderosa closed 8 min Truth 34
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min ChromiuMan 166,472
Best candidate for Sheriff 1 hr Bum is the name 54
Next sheriff 3 hr haha 39
Joey Wells for Sheriff of Johnson County 4 hr Gail 2
What are girls most attracted to in a guy 4 hr John 24
Any truth why Justin resigned 8 hr Brad New Puppets 39

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages