wondering

Macon, GA

#1 Mar 7, 2012
where she at now adays,seen her sister amanda the other day.but dont see much of kristy or kayla.
capt

Charleston, WV

#3 Mar 11, 2012
Last I heard, she passed away.
i know

Richmond, KY

#5 Sep 3, 2012
wondering wrote:
where she at now adays,seen her sister amanda the other day.but dont see much of kristy or kayla.
sh?? Amanda isn't her sister! Please!!!!
i know

Richmond, KY

#6 Sep 3, 2012
capt wrote:
Last I heard, she passed away.
no she didn't pass away u Fu??head! She's in pburg. Who wants too know???
Amused

United States

#7 Jan 10, 2015
i know wrote:
<quoted text> no she didn't pass away u Fu??head! She's in pburg. Who wants too know???
Amused. No, the drug dealer sells to cops! Real smart, huh! Not 1 time but 3 stupid times, so deserving! What goes around, comes around, don't it toothless drug pusher!
Amanda

United States

#8 Jan 18, 2015
Wtf?!?!?!?
harley0611

United States

#9 Nov 25, 2015
i know wrote:
<quoted text> sh?? Amanda isn't her sister! Please!!!!
lol amanda is my mom , kristy and kayla are my aunts. you guys dont know anything but you talk shit? get a life.
ShesAHoe

United States

#10 Dec 9, 2015
I know her nasty ass has banged 5 million guys since she's been pregnant! Latest one being BJ Osborne...again. That kid probably has brain damage from being poked in the head with so many different peckers. Smfh.
Your daddy

United States

#11 Dec 21, 2015
Great a@@
Sheisaslut

United States

#12 Jun 29, 2016
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Amused. No, the drug dealer sells to cops! Real smart, huh! Not 1 time but 3 stupid times, so deserving! What goes around, comes around, don't it toothless drug pusher!
She burns cars too. I saw he light her own car on fire in front of her house
Sheisaslut

United States

#13 Jun 29, 2016
She is selling drugs to kids from her home. She sales many different types of drugs and she sleeps with Floyd county sheriff seg so he will cover it up and keep department from investigating her. She offers sexual favors to all law enforcement I needs stoped
Dick

Stollings, WV

#14 Jun 29, 2016
Sheisaslut wrote:
She is selling drugs to kids from her home. She sales many different types of drugs and she sleeps with Floyd county sheriff seg so he will cover it up and keep department from investigating her. She offers sexual favors to all law enforcement I needs stoped
Your post sounds like lies and jealousy haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min Get Real 165,520
James @ Boonescamp 36 min Another mom 1
Proof that Main Street is dead 1 hr Founding Father 33
Property Tax Refund 1 hr Dan 4
What does Paintsville really need? 1 hr Founding Father 1
PHS Expansion 1 hr Founding Father 9
Ben Haney for Mayor 1 hr Founding Father 8
Ron Smith is gone 15 hr In theknow 11
suicide201 16 hr Unreal 8

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages