Newww

Olive Hill, KY

#1 Sep 13, 2011
Are the meades rentals in thelma a good place to live? My husband and i will be moving to paintsville and wanted to know if they were nice and friendly. Thanks

“"Handle your business."”

Since: Jun 11

Strife torn Appalachia, USA

#2 Sep 14, 2011
They are too close to a Railroad Crossing. About every 20 minutes a train whistle will be blaring in your bedroom window about 50 feet away. Try one of their other properies in town. Todd is a good guy, and will see that your needs are met in a reasonable manner.
Do not go there

Logan, WV

#3 Sep 15, 2011
Newww wrote:
Are the meades rentals in thelma a good place to live? My husband and i will be moving to paintsville and wanted to know if they were nice and friendly. Thanks
He's a prick. I know someone who tried to rent from them and they wouldn't rent to her because she's gay. Of course, he used the excuse that rent was too high for her considering her in income.
apartments

Lexington, KY

#4 Sep 15, 2011
their are apartments for rent at tutor key the man that rents them is Luther vanhoose his number is in the phone book
true

West Van Lear, KY

#5 Sep 15, 2011
Meade's Rental charges 25.00 for an application fee. Very unreasonable I believe.
Do not go there

Logan, WV

#6 Sep 15, 2011
true wrote:
Meade's Rental charges 25.00 for an application fee. Very unreasonable I believe.
Oh yea, I forgot about the fee, and I agree, it is very unreasonable.
grammmar boy

Auxier, KY

#7 Sep 15, 2011
Ssomeone has to pay for the application fee. Meades has many hilltard come through who cant even fill out a application.It's $25.00 ti sit there and wait as your ignorant asses waste their time im sure..
well

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Sep 16, 2011
Every time I him, he is always searching for something on himself. Besides that he seems like a great person.
Newww

Winder, GA

#9 Sep 16, 2011
Thanks guys. If there is anywhere
Else that has apartments for rent. Please let me know!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 149,966
Don Allen Butcher? 3 hr Foshonda 3
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 11,980
Last post wins (Nov '10) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 24,629
When your dad OD's 4 hr Amiright 4
ms deana gibson? location? physical address? 8 hr GrumpyCat 2
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 9 hr Maverick 808 16,450

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages