Wondering

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

I have a relatives who has worked in Washington for many years. It resently came to this persons attention that we have a retired CIA person living among us. Apparently this individual has used a cover for many years that allowed them to travel extensively throughout this country and all over the world with knowone ever questioning anything. Any ideas?
idear

East Point, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Wondering wrote:
I have a relatives who has worked in Washington for many years. It resently came to this persons attention that we have a retired CIA person living among us. Apparently this individual has used a cover for many years that allowed them to travel extensively throughout this country and all over the world with knowone ever questioning anything. Any ideas?
Yah! I have an idea.How about you ask for some spelling lessons.
Fodo

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

idear wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah! I have an idea.How about you ask for some spelling lessons.
woohoo, spell checker azzwipe
cover

Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Rick Roberts
Alright now

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Wondering wrote:
If in fact this is true, operatives tend to develop issues along the way in their careers and leave them behind when retiring, so as not to put their families and loved ones in danger. If your friend out of Washington shared this info with you, then shame on him. The reason that info is "not" supposed to be shared with the general public is so that people like you can't get on a public forum and put other people in danger, whether it be from absolute ignorance or just downright malicious stupidity. Grow the hell up and leave these people alone, they don't need you interfering in their lives....
Why yes

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

There are several in this area, mostly due to the massive underground laboratory located in the mountains of eastern Kentucky. I myself have witnessed an entire hillside open up and a fleet of black helicopters emerge then disappear using their cloacking device.
Wondering

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Sorry A-hole, I had a few glasses of wine. Wish I hadn't posted this now.
Alright now

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

I wish you hadn't either!;(
freedom

Hagerhill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

These people safeguard our feedom. They are why we can sleep at night without worry.You must understand they battle for the light and against darkness.Leave them alone and allow them to rest .
Woo Woo

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

I'm pretty sure I know this individual. Lives in Paintsville, and has had a world class cover for many years. Major corporations have been know to provide cover for these people.
COVER

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

cover wrote:
Rick Roberts
IN 1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVE, DC IN ANNETTE WHITE TRUCK, SHE WWANTS TO BE RICH AND POWERFULTHEY DO NOT STOP, THIS IS ILLEGAL USE OF DRONES, AERIAL DEVICE AND ELETRONIC WARFARE, FOUR YEARS AGO YVETTE WAS IN COLORADO SPRINGS, BIG HORN, NEVAADA AVE, 80918 ANNETTE FOLLOWED HER THERE 08/09/10 TO KILL AND RID WITH THE ILLEGAL GROUP

GERALD J
ALBERT T.
annette MARION AND DOD, CPMS, GRP, TRACKPHONE ATTACKING NECK, AND EYE BLIND KILL
ANNETTE MARION THREATENED TO KILL YVETTE MARION AND PRES OBAMA W/DRONE

YVETTE DID NOT KNOW SHE HAD A TRUCK, THE LAST VEHICLE WAS A TOYATO.
WARNING SHE IS ATTACKING YVETTE NOW WITH ELECTRONICS, ELECTRICITY IN TGHE LEG.
dave hull

Campton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Who cares about him and his family, the cia doesn't care about you or your family, or mine. The cia are nothing but hired killers and the equivalent to the old USSR's KGB. I think this SOB's info should be posted right here for everyone to see. If he isn't the coward that I know he is he would post it here himself. CIA = SCUMBAG. These are the same fools who it has been proven have been involved in drug sales to fund their dirty work. They also sold arms to Mexian Mafia, how could anyone have any sympathy to these slim? I once read a book where they called the cia and their like, feebees because they would do anyting for a fee. If you want a free america again you must outlaw the FBI and CIA.

Since: Aug 11

Hagerhill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Wondering wrote:
Any ideas about what? His taste in retirement areas? Florida would have been a better choice.
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

I would never, never, ever tell you a secret wondering.
XYZ

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

"I have a relatives who has worked in Washington for many years. It recently came to this persons attention that we have a retired CIA person living among us. Apparently this individual has used a cover for many years that allowed them to travel extensively throughout this country and all over the world with know one ever questioning anything. Any ideas"?

I think he lives in Paintsville and still does a little contract work. From here originally.....and is really connected in the right places..... but doesn't want to use them.
Wondering

Peach Creek, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Just found out today, from my relative in Virginia, that the former CIA person living in Paintsville, had a little health issue this past week. I would like to wish them well, and Gods speed.
Wondering

Peach Creek, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2014

I see that our retired spook, is driving a new car. After everything he has been through, it's Well deserved.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WSIP WiFi Password 7 min someone 9
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Reality 150,033
Roundup 31 min Education Pays 83
Change a Letter Game (Nov '10) 43 min Misty Fitch 6,147
David Jaynes (Oct '10) 57 min Greek 40
Day Reads and Comments the OT - Wisdom Books (Jul '13) 59 min Day 647
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr bothways 130,286
Last post wins (Nov '10) 1 hr honeymylove 20,607
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 2 hr Misty Fitch 11,846
meat thieves 6 hr billy bob 10
Mayor Election 2014 7 hr Right Man 50

Search the Paintsville Forum:
•••
•••