where the hell is Rachael Blair?

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
knows her

Betsy Layne, KY

#2 Sep 2, 2010
that low life peice of filth is still up at lower twin of jennys creek doing all she can for a pill. i heard she with her mommy and steve conley has sued the uhaul company for their pip (medical) for a accident they planned in the first place. with all the pain pills they can get from that they should be pill happy now.
NOSEY

Paintsville, KY

#3 Sep 2, 2010
Iknow her moms a real piece of work,no wonder rachael turned out the way she did.Did her child molesting boyfriend ever get out jail?
Shes busted

Hagerhill, KY

#4 Sep 19, 2010
Shes in jail in Floyd co.

10-F-00378COMMONWEALTH VS. BLAIR, RACHAEL M
(PRELIMINARY HEARING)
1 0023030 PUBLIC INTOXICATION CONTROLLED SUBS (EXCLUDES ALC 0AS726861
2 0422010 1ST DEGREE POSSESSION OF CS/DRUG UNSPECIFIED, 1ST OFFENSE 0AS726861
3 0422310 2ND DEGREE POSSESSION OF CS/DRUG UNSPECIFIED, 1ST OFFENSE 0AS726861
4 0422610 POSS CONT SUB-3RD DEGREE-1ST OFFENSE-DRUG UNSPECIFIED 0AS726861
5 0422610 POSS CONT SUB-3RD DEGREE-1ST OFFENSE-DRUG UNSPECIFIED 0AS726861
6 0420550 CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE PRESCRIPTION NOT IN ORIG CONTAINER 1ST 0AS726861
7 0420810 DRUG PARAPHERNALIA - BUY/POSSESS 0AS726861
Doher

Congress, AZ

#5 Sep 19, 2010
I'd do her.
yuk

Hagerhill, KY

#6 Sep 19, 2010
Doher wrote:
I'd do her.
you just aint right either. cough - gag - spit - puke. that std she caught last year and knowing what lezzie she is doing would me me wanna run. her teeth are rotten from meth. double yuk
well well

Pikeville, KY

#7 Sep 19, 2010
wrachel Blaie deserved it i am glad to see her in jail hope she gets what she deserved from the police lol.
shelia

Salyersville, KY

#8 Sep 19, 2010
NOSEY wrote:
Havent heard anything in a long time.Is she dead?
she is at janets her and connie eating each other stephen luvs ta watch it and doin it wichem
FRIEND

Salyersville, KY

#9 Nov 28, 2010
Please delete these nasty comments.....This is terrible things and is innappropriate!!!!!THANK YOU!!!!
LOL

Betsy Layne, KY

#10 Nov 28, 2010
no we keep them going to protect the innocent people of johnson co that this woman is a thief and a menace. LMAO
iam not your valentine

Van Lear, KY

#11 Nov 28, 2010
shes not in jail i saw her in maurcies on mon eveing. I was shocked to see her bairly recongized her just another example of a beautiful person ruined by drugs
not blind

Betsy Layne, KY

#12 Nov 29, 2010
how was she ever beautiful? that long nose and inch deep makeup is all i ever saw. wonder if they were watching her in maurices. cause she got busted stealing from shoe show and walmart. lol
iam not your valentine

Martin, KY

#14 Nov 30, 2010
not blind wrote:
how was she ever beautiful? that long nose and inch deep makeup is all i ever saw. wonder if they were watching her in maurices. cause she got busted stealing from shoe show and walmart. lol
idk if they were watching her or not I know she used to be pretty when she drove the green mustang convertible had a good job and looked like she didnt have adis .
not blind

Betsy Layne, KY

#15 Nov 30, 2010
thats more than likely meth she is using now. her teeth is rotten and she looks like shes been run over by a truck.
wondering

Betsy Layne, KY

#16 Jan 5, 2011
is she in jail yet? i heard she got caught with dui on drugs a couple of times and shoplifting only a couple of months ago. i wonder how she keeps getting out of her mess. is she a rat to the police on others that she buys drugs from? she is a nasty pill ho for sure so nothing surprises me.
stephen conley

Salyersville, KY

#17 Jan 7, 2011
WHy DONt YOu ALl LEAVE HER ALONE LET HER LIVE WITHOUT A BUNCH OF LOW LIFES BOTHERING HER CLEAN UP YOUR OWN BACKYARD AND GET A LIFE MAN ILL LOVE HER FOREVER NO MATTER WHAT SHE DOES SHES BEEN A GOOD FRIEND TO ME AND IF SHE EVER NEEDS ME ILL BE THERE FOR HER SO COME SAY THAT SH.T TO ME AND YOU CAN PICK YOUR AZZ UP OFF THE GROUND
Doug

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Jan 7, 2011
whenyour in jail she sucksme off, you chicken shitpxssy.
lmao

Betsy Layne, KY

#19 Jan 7, 2011
stephen conley wrote:
WHy DONt YOu ALl LEAVE HER ALONE LET HER LIVE WITHOUT A BUNCH OF LOW LIFES BOTHERING HER CLEAN UP YOUR OWN BACKYARD AND GET A LIFE MAN ILL LOVE HER FOREVER NO MATTER WHAT SHE DOES SHES BEEN A GOOD FRIEND TO ME AND IF SHE EVER NEEDS ME ILL BE THERE FOR HER SO COME SAY THAT SH.T TO ME AND YOU CAN PICK YOUR AZZ UP OFF THE GROUND
wut you gonna do with jesse when he comes home. lmao she will be crawling around on all fours beggin him back. lol he is stupid if he does but that says she dont want you right?

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#20 Jan 8, 2011
yuk wrote:
<quoted text>
you just aint right either. cough - gag - spit - puke. that std she caught last year and knowing what lezzie she is doing would me me wanna run. her teeth are rotten from meth. double yuk
Your right doher aint right cause he would do a dog ifn you would hold it fer him.shshshwwwww nasty
Crystal Dawn from DubbVee

Paintsville, KY

#21 Jan 17, 2011
I'm using my real name so that if Rachael reads this she WILL know who wrote it. I just seen you and your old man at Wade's the other day. I was in a black truck with my husband.[[you know who I am]] You and your old man seem to have a staring problem?! I would like to know what the deal is. I don't know either one of you, and you sure as hell don't know me. I don't talk about you because I could care less what ANY OF YOU do. I have a life going on, I go to school, and I stay home with my son. If you have a problem with me than confront me about it....other wise leave me the hell alone!
Crystal Dawn from DubbVee

Paintsville, KY

#22 Jan 18, 2011
"If you don't like me, brother, that's okay
I ain't gonna let it wreck my day
I keep stylin', smilin', handin' out the sunshine"
as uncle Kracker would say....lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
boycot Gone With The Wind 6 min ancient secret re... 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min CCzar 166,330
justin lewandoski 4 judge executive 36 min Citizen 16
Justin Quits 3 hr Poop 36
Early sheriff campaign 6 hr Winter 12
chatty davis is a child molester and a theif an... (Jul '12) 6 hr blame the Jews 27
Johnson County is the Hub of drug trafficing 10 hr blame the Jews 4
Best candidate for Sheriff 16 hr Voter Fraud 40

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages