Johnny goble of west van lear
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
knock up from the west

Anderson, SC

#42 Mar 26, 2011
well ihope that you can treathing some one that you are going to do something to some one well he has not robbie any one it may have been your notthers that robbie you stay off of my son back well igess that you dont know hou yopu are talk ing about .your sulf like you side that i was a back bitting bitch but like i have told you before to keep .your nose to your sulf not in my bessness like talking about my son well haveyou been around me to tell if i was aback bit ing bitch you have betterstrop call ing abitch call me one againbe couse like befor .i told you what you call me you arr well i an here to tell you that we don,t miss.with jonny or his mom nother and don,t want to ok leveme out of jonny mess i am not in what he dose ok leve me .and my son alone now do not write me back becoue you may put you family down to ko god made good and bad take as it is nowi am not like jonny ok and if you want some thing to talk ab0out some one elase plese just stop put me and my son down as of now
Number47

Salyersville, KY

#43 Mar 26, 2011
And people that live here wonders why everyone in other states thinks that people from Kentucky are stupid!
damn she is dumb

Hagerhill, KY

#44 Mar 26, 2011
knock up from the west wrote:
well ihope that you can treathing some one that you are going to do something to some one well he has not robbie any one it may have been your notthers that robbie you stay off of my son back well igess that you dont know hou yopu are talk ing about .your sulf like you side that i was a back bitting bitch but like i have told you before to keep .your nose to your sulf not in my bessness like talking about my son well haveyou been around me to tell if i was aback bit ing bitch you have betterstrop call ing abitch call me one againbe couse like befor .i told you what you call me you arr well i an here to tell you that we don,t miss.with jonny or his mom nother and don,t want to ok leveme out of jonny mess i am not in what he dose ok leve me .and my son alone now do not write me back becoue you may put you family down to ko god made good and bad take as it is nowi am not like jonny ok and if you want some thing to talk ab0out some one elase plese just stop put me and my son down as of now
Did anyone understand any of this?
it is like talking to a two year old...lady please go back to school you are making a fool out of yourself.spelling lesson are very badly needed.as for your son we the fine people of paintsville know him he is a thief and yes he is in jail..now as for topix you can not stop anyone from posting.it is a free country and the have aright to post what they want.
knock up from the west

Anderson, SC

#45 Mar 26, 2011
well keep my nane off of it to .and my son well i gess that you got you news off yhe page like they are better then other werll why are they some damn dumb one down there in louisa kywell i dont care who you talk to about my son well i really think i know you arew now and you need to go back to .frist grageto .mabe some one will talk about you to and may be what you do to well yes it afree county but you don,t need to put us down well how low are you talk about your sulf be couse you are a.big mouth like you say that you are werll mabe you are inbread to .likr you say that you may still to don,t preach over this talk to the sky it mite here you mabe you are one years i have told you to quite put onhere as of now get you shit starter of what you are talking about and what you are posting on here have a nice day to talk to hou ever you wantto may ber they wil tell yoiu what you may need to know about my son misspussy
knock up from the west

Anderson, SC

#46 Mar 26, 2011
maybe you can tell to your sulf tell talk about your life now leve us out of allthe stuff that you are postting ok
damn she is dumb

Hagerhill, KY

#47 Mar 26, 2011
well keep my nane off of it to .and my son well i gess that you got you news off yhe page like they are better then other werll why are they some damn dumb one down there in louisa kywell i dont care who you talk to about my son well i really think i know you arew now and you need to go back to .frist grageto .mabe some one will talk about you to and may be what you do to well yes it afree county but you don,t need to put us down well how low are you talk about your sulf be couse you are a.big mouth like you say that you are werll mabe you are inbread to .likr you say that you may still to don,t preach over this talk to the sky it mite here you mabe you are one years i have told you to quite put onhere as of now get you shit starter of what you are talking about and what you are posting on here have a nice day to talk to hou ever you wantto may ber they wil tell yoiu what you may need to know about my son misspussy
stupid ass I am A man..and yes i have heard you were inbred..you son is in jail that is is own fault..at least i can spell what is your excuse.could it be you are a uneducated dumb ass that doesn't know when to shut her mouth.look at your spelling it is very hard to read it. none of the words are spelled right.you do need to better you're education and quit making an ass out of yourself! now you have a good night
I HAVE TO GO TO WORK. TTYL BYE
just me

Columbus, OH

#48 Mar 26, 2011
wht
Brittany

Logan, WV

#49 Mar 27, 2011
LOL I dont even live in a trailor!! Stop this nonsense the only person I said anything bad about was Johnny!!!n Get over it people thias is silly!
ugh

Morehead, KY

#51 Jul 29, 2011
hahaha thats funny brittany :)) and a piece o shit dad...oh, and "sick and stone" learn how to freakin spell, i couldnt read anything you wrote!!
friend of mine

Lexington, KY

#52 Jul 31, 2011
I personally know Robbie page's Mother and she did not write this she does not own a computer..this is her sister Barbara whitt..and yes she is a dumb bitch.no Robbie is not her son that thieving ass Anthony is..the real mother is Billie page and she does not condone what any of her children does she has called the law on those boys more than once herself.. so you people that don't know her she does not do or like people that do drugs yes Robbie is an addict and yes Robbie sell's but not in front of his mother because she will call the law on him herself and he knows that to be true.
Confused chic

Gibsonburg, OH

#53 Oct 25, 2011
Ok, so I know a goble family that came from west van lear, Kentucky. Near Webb Haller. Mother name was Solo mae. With many kids. Eugene, Evert, Shermen, Jack, Billy, John, Annalue, I forget the fathers name and the one daughter. The father is a child abuser. Eugene is in prison in kuntucky, for child abuse. Johnny is in prison for rape of his daughter. Evert like those young girls himself just has not been caught yet. Jack's son Kc is in prison because he killed his baby. One of Evert's boys has been convicted from trying to pick up a lil girl walking home from school. And this is just some of the stuff i know. I'm telling you... I feel sorry for anyone who marries into this family. They are pretty much all crazy. Even with this part of the family migrating to Ohio, still didn't change who they were.
GET HIM OFF OUR STREETS

Louisa, KY

#54 Jun 20, 2012
u know whats really funny? is u all talking shit about how u all r goin to kill johnny goble aka johnny fannin for robbin and stealing from everyone. well news flash. HES A RATTING ASS BASTARD THAT WORKS FOR UNITE BECAUSE MR.PRICE HIM SELF DIDENT TRUST HIM TO RAT SO NOW UNITE PAYS HIM 160.00 FOR EVERY BUT HE GETS ON AUDIO/VIDEO. HELL HE EVEN LETS THEM WIEAR HIM UP AT HIS MOMMAS HOUSE IN WESTVANLEAR. He is still on the streets robbing and stealing from everyone. i guess unite dont pay for his neadil habbit. hell they probley bont know but im more than sure DD.PRICE sure as hell knows he hangs at their house all the time.so y us he still walkin down our streets still till this day?
hey

Ironton, OH

#55 Jun 29, 2012
anyone know if johnny's living with his mom now and how's he doing?
nice girl

Salyersville, KY

#56 Feb 14, 2013
wel britany you layed down an made a baby with him. so dont sit there an call him a complete loser. becasue you know what you both are on drugs an u are telling everyone that you go to chruch , an then you strat shit an stick ur nose where it sure in the hell dont belong . so stop getting on here an trying to make your slef look good or a nice person because it sure isnt true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min ChromiuMan 148,987
Larry Butcher (Oct '10) 1 hr really 6
Nancy is a SHE DEVIL 1 hr this is an advert... 33
tom salyers and jo.county schools (Dec '14) 1 hr Tax man 27
Sharpest Cars around Paintsville 4 hr this is an advert... 33
Tatyana from 6 st 6 hr get it in 8
Last post wins (Nov '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 24,279

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages