dr. camille helsel,n.p.

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering patient of her

Virgie, KY

#1 Nov 28, 2012
does anyone know why she has been closed since the 30th of last month,(10-29-12)was the last day she was in,her office called me in earlier by 2 days and said they wounld b out the rest of the week due to family problems, but they still have not opened bck up, does any 1 no whats going on ,or is she closed 4 good or going to reopen any time soon? thanks

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 28, 2012
need to know also ,im bout out of my b.p. meds,if she aint going to b bck in the nx week ,i have to find another doc. if a-one knows anthing please let me know
damn joke

Auxier, KY

#3 Nov 28, 2012
reno112305 wrote:
need to know also ,im bout out of my b.p. meds,if she aint going to b bck in the nx week ,i have to find another doc. if a-one knows anthing please let me know
She is a joke. I know she has a facebook page. Ask her. Some dr that Bryson had to replace himself with. Heard office was closed due to snow, maybe she lives in the northpole.
i kow

Virgie, KY

#4 Nov 29, 2012
this is the nd or 3rdtime shehasdone this ,dont no how she keep any paients,she sucks
wanting to know

Virgie, KY

#5 Nov 29, 2012
does anybody that was going to her know any other good doc that will rite what she was writing
johnson cty guy

Belfry, KY

#6 Nov 30, 2012
She is NOT a doctor.

She is a nurse practitioner.

There is a BIG difference.

Secondly, she is running a pain clinic. And doing a piss poor job at that even.
Stan

Oil Springs, KY

#7 Nov 30, 2012
damn joke wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a joke. I know she has a facebook page. Ask her. Some dr that Bryson had to replace himself with. Heard office was closed due to snow, maybe she lives in the northpole.
Dr. Bryson didn't hire her. She was hired by Steve Williams, the pharmacist who initially tried to open his own clinic in Dr. Bryson's office after he retired. She was in no way affiliated with Dr. Bryson.
is not the info i needed

Richmond, KY

#8 Nov 30, 2012
i know all of this that whomever u r said,but still need to know (which she told my wife, apatient- that she was having fam. prob. and planning on adding on to the building)if she is going to b bck in or quit,i dont see her quiting after the last time my wife went 10-29-30(last day she eas open) that she just paid $$2000.oo dollars 4 a d.e.a. renewal # and plaannind on adding on and paying 2 grand a mth 4 the lease on the building,if anybody else that is a patient or a-body else knows anything ,please post, trying to figer out whats going on. u think she wounld let her patients know when she wont b there and when she will return, no wonder shes loosing all her pat.,anybody out thier no any other doc that rite the same thing she was riting thanks,please post bck.
johnson cty guy

Belfry, KY

#9 Dec 1, 2012
is not the info i needed wrote:
i know all of this that whomever u r said,but still need to know (which she told my wife, apatient- that she was having fam. prob. and planning on adding on to the building)if she is going to b bck in or quit,i dont see her quiting after the last time my wife went 10-29-30(last day she eas open) that she just paid $$2000.oo dollars 4 a d.e.a. renewal # and plaannind on adding on and paying 2 grand a mth 4 the lease on the building,if anybody else that is a patient or a-body else knows anything ,please post, trying to figer out whats going on. u think she wounld let her patients know when she wont b there and when she will return, no wonder shes loosing all her pat.,anybody out thier no any other doc that rite the same thing she was riting thanks,please post bck.
First, learn to spell.

Second, get off the narcs. If she is only one writing what you want, chances are it is probably in excess of what you truly need.

Third, a DEA renewal is not 2k. Trust me, I know.
also

Auxier, KY

#10 Dec 1, 2012
is not the info i needed wrote:
Was a patient and they told me they were closing down for weather problems in WV on the 26th of Oct.
open now

Whitman, WV

#11 Jan 4, 2013
Is she back? She a good Np!!
paitent of hers

Richmond, KY

#12 Jan 4, 2013
i was told and heard what u all have heard,29 was last day i seen her,she told me the same things,i called for weeks straight and about a week and a half ago ,i got a hold of shannon the recep. and she told me they would call people when she came back which would b soon,she said dr helsels dr had her on leave and has not released her yet,but u know how she is ,a week and a half aint soon to me,this makes 3rd time she done this-left without letting her paitents know,dont no any other docs that will rite the same they all quit riting or closed. johnson cityguy needs to shut the fuck up-u little piss ant that can say shit on the web ,butnot to any bodys face,get a life u aint got nothing better do do piece of shit and mind ur business
johnson cty guy

Brookfield, WI

#14 Jan 5, 2013
paitent of hers wrote:
i was told and heard what u all have heard,29 was last day i seen her,she told me the same things,i called for weeks straight and about a week and a half ago ,i got a hold of shannon the recep. and she told me they would call people when she came back which would b soon,she said dr helsels dr had her on leave and has not released her yet,but u know how she is ,a week and a half aint soon to me,this makes 3rd time she done this-left without letting her paitents know,dont no any other docs that will rite the same they all quit riting or closed. johnson cityguy needs to shut the fuck up-u little piss ant that can say shit on the web ,butnot to any bodys face,get a life u aint got nothing better do do piece of shit and mind ur business
Alright druggie.

Whatever you say.

I am sooooooo scared now! ROTFLMAO!
johnson cty guy

Brookfield, WI

#15 Jan 5, 2013
paitent of hers wrote:
By the way, could still make out what you were saying despite piss poor spelling and lack of basic grammar skills.
so sad

Oakland, MD

#16 Jan 7, 2013
look on delbarton wv topix . r.i.p.
goffy

Lowmansville, KY

#17 Jan 7, 2013
johnson cty guy wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, could still make out what you were saying despite piss poor spelling and lack of basic grammar skills.
who cares how people spell?you must no what she was saying
goffy

Lowmansville, KY

#18 Jan 7, 2013
johnson cty guy wrote:
She is NOT a doctor.
She is a nurse practitioner.
There is a BIG difference.
Secondly, she is running a pain clinic. And doing a piss poor job at that even.
a practitioner listens to you about your medical problem more then a pain dr.does.
pillmillclosed

Neuilly-sur-seine, France

#19 Jan 7, 2013
Camille R. Helsel died on Sunday, January 6, 2013. Once less pill mill now. How many people will be saved from her wrath? Too many to know.
how do u know

Meally, KY

#20 Jan 7, 2013
pillmillclosed wrote:
Camille R. Helsel died on Sunday, January 6, 2013. Once less pill mill now. How many people will be saved from her wrath? Too many to know.
Where is the link to this death information at?
her facebook

Salyersville, KY

#21 Jan 8, 2013
Her facebook and her daughters facebook is the link
She passed away of a massive heart attack. RIP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last post wins (Nov '10) 9 min moth woman 21,068
Day Reads and Comments the OT - Wisdom Books (Jul '13) 1 hr Day 888
Morticia Adams in JCHS Choir? 3 hr Kevyn Aucoin 9
social services(CPS) (Apr '11) 4 hr CPS Are Crooks 17
A daddy rapist 6 hr watching this one 1
Greg Swartz is a child rapist 6 hr hes a long time c... 63
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Known Fact 131,920
Paintsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web