First Prev
of 4
Next Last
sad

Betsy Layne, KY

#1 Sep 14, 2012
Who overdosed at River?

“Sanity is just a state of mind”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#2 Sep 14, 2012
Nobody. They died as a result of diabettes.
virgo

Printer, KY

#3 Sep 14, 2012
Jessica Hitchcock died. She went to bed and never woke up. No autopsy. So you can assume what happened but you dont know for sure.
overdose

Betsy Layne, KY

#4 Sep 14, 2012
she had drug problems and for that reason no autopsy. no reason to think anyone killed her. she done it to herself. fact
Hope

Staffordsville, KY

#5 Sep 14, 2012
overdose wrote:
she had drug problems and for that reason no autopsy. no reason to think anyone killed her. she done it to herself. fact
Hopefully your next. B-bye
sad

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Sep 14, 2012
Yes, she had drug issues. I seen her last week and she was bombed. sad to hear the news but she knew what she was doing. now dancing with the Devil.I'd say Chris is next if he doesn't change soon. How does he work for the Government on drugs?

“Sanity is just a state of mind”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#7 Sep 14, 2012
overdose wrote:
she had drug problems and for that reason no autopsy. no reason to think anyone killed her. she done it to herself. fact
Dumbass....fact.
someone who knows

Adams, KY

#8 Sep 14, 2012
sad wrote:
Yes, she had drug issues. I seen her last week and she was bombed. sad to hear the news but she knew what she was doing. now dancing with the Devil.I'd say Chris is next if he doesn't change soon. How does he work for the Government on drugs?
Not sure if I know her or not.. Chris who?? And is Hitchcock her maiden name?
Rosie Jo

Paintsville, KY

#9 Sep 14, 2012
No matter what took her life she was someones daughter. Its not up to anyone on earth to judge her. My prayers go out to all of her love ones. May she RIP.
Truthful

Salyersville, KY

#10 Sep 14, 2012
I didnt know this woman but this is so sad. Like the other response said she was someone's daughter and maybe someone's mother. Why harsh comments. This is a time we should be sending up prayer for the family. If she was on drugs or not she is still a human being. Please show some respect.
right

Winchester, KY

#11 Sep 14, 2012
Truthful wrote:
I didnt know this woman but this is so sad. Like the other response said she was someone's daughter and maybe someone's mother. Why harsh comments. This is a time we should be sending up prayer for the family. If she was on drugs or not she is still a human being. Please show some respect.
Yes even if all that is true that she overdosed, her family needs respect.
xxx

United States

#12 Sep 14, 2012
rest in peace cuz!!!!! kev
xxx

Elkview, WV

#13 Sep 14, 2012
whom ever post negative remarks have no morale she is to be judged by god not by anyone here on earth
someone

Logan, WV

#14 Sep 15, 2012
Let me tell each and all on here that are putting bad things on here about her, What if it was your family you love and cared about know matter what she was or did its not you to say. In her own ways she was a nice person, everyone has foughts but, know one need to die. I feel for her family and friends. There are people out there who loves her very much and you all getting on here talking bull well one day you will have people talking about you like that. Respect the ones who are hurting over this. I'm so sorry for your loss RIP.
wondering

Nerinx, KY

#15 Sep 15, 2012
someone wrote:
Let me tell each and all on here that are putting bad things on here about her, What if it was your family you love and cared about know matter what she was or did its not you to say. In her own ways she was a nice person, everyone has foughts but, know one need to die. I feel for her family and friends. There are people out there who loves her very much and you all getting on here talking bull well one day you will have people talking about you like that. Respect the ones who are hurting over this. I'm so sorry for your loss RIP.
I agree with you why does some ppl have to say bad things about a person ..it is horrible that this family especially her children have lost their mother and daughter. I know her father he is good man father husband grandfather. So please let this family deal with a loss that will forever effect them.
sad

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Sep 15, 2012
someone wrote:
Let me tell each and all on here that are putting bad things on here about her, What if it was your family you love and cared about know matter what she was or did its not you to say. In her own ways she was a nice person, everyone has foughts but, know one need to die. I feel for her family and friends. There are people out there who loves her very much and you all getting on here talking bull well one day you will have people talking about you like that. Respect the ones who are hurting over this. I'm so sorry for your loss RIP.
You lack EDUCATION or are you on drugs. foughts or faults? no or know? hate to burst your bubble, but she was extremely bad on loracets, xanax, oxys and whatever else she could find. so sad for the kids. But wasn't this the second girlfriend of Chris Ward's to overdose?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#17 Sep 15, 2012
To all of you who obviously have never sinned, Jessica was a daughter, mother of 2, sister, and she had a heart of gold! Her family needs prayers!!! Her children are now without a mother. Do you stop and think before writing or do you like having foot/mouth disease!!!
May God BLESS the family and friends who are hurting!
A Friend

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Sep 16, 2012
Those of you who think you know so much well u don"t and she died of anurysmin in her chest not a overdose....She had a heart of gold and was always kind to everyone no matter who you was...Remember she has two young children and a family who is hurting from this loss so please have some respect.No one is perfect, I am sure the one"s who have no repect have more faults than anyone on here.Jessica will be missed by many..Because someone dies in their sleep does not always mean a overdose......Keep them all in your prayers
yeah right

Betsy Layne, KY

#19 Sep 16, 2012
A Friend wrote:
Those of you who think you know so much well u don"t and she died of anurysmin in her chest not a overdose....She had a heart of gold and was always kind to everyone no matter who you was...Remember she has two young children and a family who is hurting from this loss so please have some respect.No one is perfect, I am sure the one"s who have no repect have more faults than anyone on here.Jessica will be missed by many..Because someone dies in their sleep does not always mean a overdose......Keep them all in your prayers
Now explain how you know the cause of death without autopsy>>>> That is pure BS and I just heard the family she was staying with is DD Prices kin. Now we know why no autopsy right? lol
for sure

Prestonsburg, KY

#20 Sep 16, 2012
Why wasn't there and autopsy done? My family member died in their sleep and we was told they had to be and autopsy. I guess it's just who you no. Mr. Frisby if your just pickin and choosen who to take for an autopsy shame on you. You should not be re-elected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buckys evil spawn 6 min Whatever 11
Four Words You Say After Sex (Dec '09) 12 min ALV 1,921
Sheriff says crime has gone down in JC LMAO 24 min Sad 145
Biggest hemi in pantiville 27 min TurdTamper 4
Apple Valley Sanitation 46 min Dorton 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min Wisdom of God 171,935
Maurice's 52 min Wonderer 1

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages