resident

Atlanta, GA

#1 Apr 17, 2009
Has anyone heard of Dr. Castle or been to him, is he any good?
FUNNY

Atlanta, GA

#2 Apr 18, 2009
Yeah, he looks like Fred Flintstone. Never been to him, but I've seen his advertisement in the newspaper.
Jamie Spence

Lowmansville, KY

#3 Apr 18, 2009
Dr. Castle is a wonderful dentist. My husband works for him during the spring and summer cutting his hedges and taking care of his landscaping but we also go to him for all out dental needs and he is always the best and really very nice to us as well. tell him peewee told u he was really good and you will be sure to get the best treatment.
FUNNY

Atlanta, GA

#4 Apr 18, 2009
Oh..I thought you were talking about Dr. Jason Castle, the new MD. I've actually been to Dr. Castle, the dentist a long time ago and I have family that goes there. He's a good dentist.
Jamie Spence

Lowmansville, KY

#5 Apr 18, 2009
oh i dont know which one they are talking about. if its the one on main street then thats the one im talking about.
hello curious

AOL

#6 Apr 18, 2009
Could any one let me know where this Jason Castle md is located?
Paintsville

Atlanta, GA

#7 Apr 18, 2009
I don't know his exact location; can't remember. I'm sure if you call 411 or go to 411.com you could put in Dr. Jason Castle and he'd have a phone number listing. I know he's in Paintsville and I think his practice had a specific name, but you should be able to get the number under his name too. He seems like he'd be a really nice doctor; I just haven't had to go to a doctor lately, thankfully! I do remember that he was really intelligent, so that's a plus.
sweet candy

United States

#8 Apr 19, 2009
dr castle is locatored over where dr rowe use to dr .he is a realy good family dr, hes not a pill pusher .but like i said he is a good family dr.
A Reader

Virgie, KY

#9 Apr 19, 2009
Dr. Brandi Collins is in where Dr. Roe use to be!! and I here she's a good dr.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whos running for sheriff 13 min Diy 22
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min ChromiuMan 167,878
Wearing black 1 hr Latwttb 3
what apple day booth are you looking forward to? 2 hr G Money 9
Cross Creek (Dec '10) 3 hr Lil Jon 64
kayla prater anyone know her ? 12 hr Ho4sho 2
Sexually abused 14 hr shameful 5

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages