Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

seriously wrote:
Bayt, I betcha you tried it too, Ha Ha !!!
Of course I opened my mouth to say P. I can't do P, Tinkle or wee wee through my nose now can I?

“So Sweet ;)”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Dear Mr.Stubblefield, I have a problem, I want my boyfriend to dress up as Mr. Rogers, knock on my door and sing " Won't you be my neighbor ? " I don't think he wants to do it, but it's a real turn on for lil ole me. What do you think I should do?
seriously

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Ha Ha, I have seen stranger thing's Bayt :-) Hi Jem !

Since: Aug 11

Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I just read Cherie's problem. Now I have a mental image of some guy that strikes me as a pedophile knocking on my door and singing to me. Oy!
seriously

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

CB, Why is it that I can use my Pink Bubble-Bath in the tub and my Bubbles are still white ?
seriously

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Cherie, tell him that it is either Mr. Rogers or Barney ... Ha Ha ...
Cherie Bomb wrote:
Dear Mr.Stubblefield, I have a problem, I want my boyfriend to dress up as Mr. Rogers, knock on my door and sing " Won't you be my neighbor ? " I don't think he wants to do it, but it's a real turn on for lil ole me. What do you think I should do?

“So Sweet ;)”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

gaytor_bayt wrote:
I just read Cherie's problem. Now I have a mental image of some guy that strikes me as a pedophile knocking on my door and singing to me. Oy!
You don't like the mental image, bayt? LMAO.... Seriously, maybe I should ask him to play " the BIG purple dinosaur " I can be Baby-Bop!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Happy Bday GB. Hope it was a good one for you.

Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

xxGamerxx wrote:
Happy Bday GB. Hope it was a good one for you.
Thx Gamer! It was as heck a cold one.

Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I have a mind numbing question for CB. It has puzzled zoologists for decades. Do fish fart?
seriously

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Is that what all those little bubbles are in my tank Bayt ?

“"General Cb Stubblefield"”

Since: Oct 10

"The Beast from the East"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Cherie Bomb wrote:
Dear Cherie,
Maybe he will compromise and do it anyway. If he does, then you should return the favor 2. Play some fantasy role for him 2. Maybe you could be LadyElaine, I have to say that would be a little 2 "freaky" 4 Ol' Cb, but whatever works Cherie.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

gaytor_bayt wrote:
I have a mind numbing question for CB. It has puzzled zoologists for decades. Do fish fart?
Actually Bayt, fish do fart, and fish socialize by breaking wind to communicate with each other. It's really no different than dogs&cats sniffing each other's aS$.
seriously

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Lol ^^^ Good answer cb !!

“So Sweet ;)”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

cb stubblefield wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Cherie,
Maybe he will compromise and do it anyway. If he does, then you should return the favor 2. Play some fantasy role for him 2. Maybe you could be LadyElaine, I have to say that would be a little 2 "freaky" 4 Ol' Cb, but whatever works Cherie.
Do you think I should dress up in a cat suit and be Henrietta Pussycat?

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

********************HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAYT*********************
Just Thinking

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Dear CB I was wanting to get your take on all the Unsolved Murders there in Johnson County.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Just Thinking wrote:
Dear CB I was wanting to get your take on all the Unsolved Murders there in Johnson County.
The Tackett boy was killed in broad daylight in front of his own neighbors. It's still unsolved cause puS$ies won't stand up and tell the truth. Pete Witten and his son were murdered, even shot in the back. Still unsolved, don't ask Cb. Remember, your good sheriff was the investigator on these "cold" cases, I don't know of him solving nothing! It's obvious to say: "In Johnson County, it's live&let die, just don't get caught in the Act." These stupid law enforcers can't even take fingerprints!

“E A D G B E”

3rd String is the G String

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

cb stubblefield wrote:
<quoted text>The Tackett boy was killed in broad daylight in front of his own neighbors. It's still unsolved cause puS$ies won't stand up and tell the truth. Pete Witten and his son were murdered, even shot in the back. Still unsolved, don't ask Cb. Remember, your good sheriff was the investigator on these "cold" cases, I don't know of him solving nothing! It's obvious to say: "In Johnson County, it's live&let die, just don't get caught in the Act." These stupid law enforcers can't even take fingerprints!
You got that right,they can't even take fingerprints!!!! Just a joke is all they all are....and not a funny joke at that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 119 of119
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Paintsville Forum right now

Search the Paintsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Myra Castle in Jail 1 hr RIP Bub 7
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Mao-bama Zombies 139,203
Thinking about marrying a Morman who has other ... 2 hr Seminary Teacher 2
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 3 hr Natalie 11,200
Who will win Johnson County Sheriff 3 hr to funny 782
Change a Letter Game (Nov '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 5,993
Last post wins (Nov '10) 3 hr Natalie 20,042
myra being interviewed by police after dui 5 hr i was there 27
Rembering CJ 5 hr i was there 50
•••
•••
•••
•••

Paintsville Jobs