Stubblefields' Advice Forum
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Hagerhill, KY

#116 Feb 3, 2013
seriously wrote:
Bayt, I betcha you tried it too, Ha Ha !!!
Of course I opened my mouth to say P. I can't do P, Tinkle or wee wee through my nose now can I?

“So Sweet ;)”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#117 Feb 3, 2013
Dear Mr.Stubblefield, I have a problem, I want my boyfriend to dress up as Mr. Rogers, knock on my door and sing " Won't you be my neighbor ? " I don't think he wants to do it, but it's a real turn on for lil ole me. What do you think I should do?
seriously

Inez, KY

#118 Feb 3, 2013
Ha Ha, I have seen stranger thing's Bayt :-) Hi Jem !

Hagerhill, KY

#119 Feb 3, 2013
I just read Cherie's problem. Now I have a mental image of some guy that strikes me as a pedophile knocking on my door and singing to me. Oy!
seriously

Inez, KY

#120 Feb 3, 2013
CB, Why is it that I can use my Pink Bubble-Bath in the tub and my Bubbles are still white ?
seriously

Inez, KY

#121 Feb 3, 2013
Cherie, tell him that it is either Mr. Rogers or Barney ... Ha Ha ...
Cherie Bomb wrote:
Dear Mr.Stubblefield, I have a problem, I want my boyfriend to dress up as Mr. Rogers, knock on my door and sing " Won't you be my neighbor ? " I don't think he wants to do it, but it's a real turn on for lil ole me. What do you think I should do?

“So Sweet ;)”

Location hidden

#122 Feb 3, 2013
gaytor_bayt wrote:
I just read Cherie's problem. Now I have a mental image of some guy that strikes me as a pedophile knocking on my door and singing to me. Oy!
You don't like the mental image, bayt? LMAO.... Seriously, maybe I should ask him to play " the BIG purple dinosaur " I can be Baby-Bop!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#123 Feb 3, 2013
Happy Bday GB. Hope it was a good one for you.

Hagerhill, KY

#124 Feb 3, 2013
xxGamerxx wrote:
Happy Bday GB. Hope it was a good one for you.
Thx Gamer! It was as heck a cold one.

Hagerhill, KY

#125 Feb 3, 2013
I have a mind numbing question for CB. It has puzzled zoologists for decades. Do fish fart?
seriously

Wheelwright, KY

#126 Feb 4, 2013
Is that what all those little bubbles are in my tank Bayt ?

“"General Cb Stubblefield"”

Since: Oct 10

"The Beast from the East"

#127 Feb 4, 2013
Cherie Bomb wrote:
Dear Cherie,
Maybe he will compromise and do it anyway. If he does, then you should return the favor 2. Play some fantasy role for him 2. Maybe you could be LadyElaine, I have to say that would be a little 2 "freaky" 4 Ol' Cb, but whatever works Cherie.

#128 Feb 4, 2013
gaytor_bayt wrote:
I have a mind numbing question for CB. It has puzzled zoologists for decades. Do fish fart?
Actually Bayt, fish do fart, and fish socialize by breaking wind to communicate with each other. It's really no different than dogs&cats sniffing each other's aS$.
seriously

Wheelwright, KY

#129 Feb 4, 2013
Lol ^^^ Good answer cb !!

“So Sweet ;)”

Location hidden

#130 Feb 4, 2013
cb stubblefield wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Cherie,
Maybe he will compromise and do it anyway. If he does, then you should return the favor 2. Play some fantasy role for him 2. Maybe you could be LadyElaine, I have to say that would be a little 2 "freaky" 4 Ol' Cb, but whatever works Cherie.
Do you think I should dress up in a cat suit and be Henrietta Pussycat?

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#131 Feb 5, 2013
********************HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAYT*********************
Just Thinking

Lexington, KY

#132 Feb 5, 2013
Dear CB I was wanting to get your take on all the Unsolved Murders there in Johnson County.

#133 Feb 6, 2013
Just Thinking wrote:
Dear CB I was wanting to get your take on all the Unsolved Murders there in Johnson County.
The Tackett boy was killed in broad daylight in front of his own neighbors. It's still unsolved cause puS$ies won't stand up and tell the truth. Pete Witten and his son were murdered, even shot in the back. Still unsolved, don't ask Cb. Remember, your good sheriff was the investigator on these "cold" cases, I don't know of him solving nothing! It's obvious to say: "In Johnson County, it's live&let die, just don't get caught in the Act." These stupid law enforcers can't even take fingerprints!

“E A D G B E”

3rd String is the G String

#134 Feb 6, 2013
cb stubblefield wrote:
<quoted text>The Tackett boy was killed in broad daylight in front of his own neighbors. It's still unsolved cause puS$ies won't stand up and tell the truth. Pete Witten and his son were murdered, even shot in the back. Still unsolved, don't ask Cb. Remember, your good sheriff was the investigator on these "cold" cases, I don't know of him solving nothing! It's obvious to say: "In Johnson County, it's live&let die, just don't get caught in the Act." These stupid law enforcers can't even take fingerprints!
You got that right,they can't even take fingerprints!!!! Just a joke is all they all are....and not a funny joke at that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 26 min Doug77 10,317
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min Family Man 142,445
Last post wins (Nov '10) 2 hr Alex Nicole 21,850
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 4 hr Alex Nicole 14,117
Paintsville is full of Satan worshippers. 6 hr Oh My Goddness 1
City Employee Bonnie 11 hr Bottoms Up 8
Oh Mighty and Powerful Satan! 17 hr Im the Devil 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages