Stubblefields' Advice Forum

“"General Cb Stubblefield"”

Since: Oct 10

"The Beast from the East"

#94 Feb 1, 2013
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>CB I wanna know since the Mayans prediction about the world ending was wrong when do you think it`s ending ?
Dear Wabbit:

Truthfully, Wabbit your government is gonna be the "Doomsday" The world will end when the Feds try2take the guns& the mighty dollar crumbles. Which ever comes 1st, either way the FedS have a 50/50 chance. The dollar will crumble you can count on that! The G U N S!!!! That ain't gonna happen {NOT} on my old timer watch! This is just Ol'Cb's opinion, but people need2 WakE Up!

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#95 Feb 1, 2013
seriously wrote:
Wabbit when are you going to dust off
SubZero?
Hell we all know who you are puss` using Seriously`s username and posting in rockwood and a few other threads, but your a puss` and always have been you proved that a year or so back when you let a greybox talk shat to Misty and said nothing like the piece of shat you are and always will be and Seriously`s ip addy does change allot but she`s never had a winchester addy.

#96 Feb 1, 2013
I do remember Sub-Zero, Spaced Out, Grammmar Boy& Ass-istant, and where is the NewGirl?

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#97 Feb 1, 2013
cb stubblefield wrote:
I do remember Sub-Zero, Spaced Out, Grammmar Boy& Ass-istant, and where is the NewGirl?
Don`t mean to be a smartass CB but I hope I never see anyone of`em again but i`m not sure where NG is!!!!

#98 Feb 1, 2013
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>Don`t mean to be a smartass CB but I hope I never see anyone of`em again but i`m not sure where NG is!!!!
To-Shay Wabbit!

Since: Aug 11

Paintsville, KY

#99 Feb 2, 2013
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>CB I wanna know since the Mayans prediction about the world ending was wrong when do you think it`s ending ?
I myself dunno about any end of the world predictions. I do know yesterday was my birthday and the day before I said I'll turn 58 when hell freezes over. Of course I woke up to everything frozen over...... so,,, I guess I'm 58.

#100 Feb 2, 2013
gaytor_bayt wrote:
<quoted text>
I myself dunno about any end of the world predictions. I do know yesterday was my birthday and the day before I said I'll turn 58 when hell freezes over. Of course I woke up to everything frozen over...... so,,, I guess I'm 58.
Bayt, this is just outer "hell", we haven't even gotten to inner "hell" yet! It never freezes in inner "hell" There's some AdvicE!

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#101 Feb 2, 2013
gaytor_bayt wrote:
<quoted text>
LOl Bayt Happy Birthday a day late Pal, I guess you`ve learned not to say that again cause next time you might not be so lucky and the earth will crumbling with Nukes dropping every where!!

“There's No Place Like Home ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#104 Feb 2, 2013

Paintsville, KY

#105 Feb 2, 2013
Jem1957 wrote:
Happy Birthday Gaytor.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =S7QxOllK0VUXX
TY!!!!!!
seriously

Stollings, WV

#106 Feb 3, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bayt :-)
seriously

Stollings, WV

#107 Feb 3, 2013
Dear cb, I am having a problem. I can't seem to say the letter "P" without opening my mouth. Can you enlighten me on this ? Thanx , Signed: seriously

“E A D G B E”

3rd String is the G String

#108 Feb 3, 2013
gaytor_bayt wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Birthday, Mister gaytor_bayt....happy birth day to you.

“Paintsville”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#109 Feb 3, 2013
gaytor_bayt wrote:
<quoted text>
TY!!!!!!
A late Happy Birthday to you GB. I do hope your day was wonderful.

Paintsville, KY

#110 Feb 3, 2013
seriously wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bayt :-)
TY!!

Paintsville, KY

#111 Feb 3, 2013
Misty Fitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Birthday, Mister gaytor_bayt....happy birth day to you.
TY!!

Paintsville, KY

#112 Feb 3, 2013
Arrogant Shmuck wrote:
<quoted text>
A late Happy Birthday to you GB. I do hope your day was wonderful.
TY!!

Paintsville, KY

#113 Feb 3, 2013
seriously wrote:
Dear cb, I am having a problem. I can't seem to say the letter "P" without opening my mouth. Can you enlighten me on this ? Thanx , Signed: seriously
Allow me. To avoid opening ones mouth to say "P", open ones mouth and say "Wee Wee" or possibly "Tinkle."
seriously

Stollings, WV

#114 Feb 3, 2013
Bayt, I betcha you tried it too, Ha Ha !!!

“There's No Place Like Home ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#115 Feb 3, 2013
Hahahahaha -you guys are so funny. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last post wins (Nov '10) 15 min -Prince- 23,704
Annie's attic n Nancy price 38 min Over priced 7
Theres a hole in mommys arm 2 hr Funky Donnie 3
body found in lake 2 hr Strunk and White 77
Poll Add or Remove 2 letters to from a new word (May '13) 6 hr Jen 736
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 6 hr _FLATLINE-------- 11,536
Unsolved Murders/Johnson County (May '09) 6 hr Dallas Martin 433
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages