Posted in the Paintsville Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“"General Cb Stubblefield"”

Since: Oct 10

"The Beast from the East"

#1 Sep 5, 2012
I, CB Stubblefield will be giving advice on any of yalls' problems or just be an ear to any thing you want to discuss. I truly promise to help if I can. Maybe some of my poster friends will help too. I, CB Stubblefield do so solemnly swear to try to be neutral and unbiased in "my" opinions. Thanks for your cooperation.

#2 Sep 5, 2012
I seen the thread about farting in Walleyworld--- I have to say it is alright to fart anywhere in public, just as long as you don't fart in someone's face. I personally love finding the aisles that have 3 to 4 people in them and dropping a silent f-bomb, then acting like it was one of them and walking away. This clears the aisle for me to shop easier. Just a little CB tip!
Alice

Salyersville, KY

#3 Sep 5, 2012
cb stubblefield wrote:
I, CB Stubblefield will be giving advice on any of yalls' problems or just be an ear to any thing you want to discuss. I truly promise to help if I can. Maybe some of my poster friends will help too. I, CB Stubblefield do so solemnly swear to try to be neutral and unbiased in "my" opinions. Thanks for your cooperation.
Dear CB, what do you think about home wrecking hores, do you think an eye for an eye, or forgive and forget?

#4 Sep 5, 2012
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>Dear CB, what do you think about home wrecking hores, do you think an eye for an eye, or forgive and forget?
I think that is a coin toss, there are home wrecking pricks out there as well. I believe in both of your antidotes-- eye for an eye, and forgive and forget. Also 2 wrongs don't make a right, however on the other hand, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. When the shoe is on the other foot, it never seems to fit very well. Like they say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" so is Forgiveness. Ask yourself can you put it aside and choose to live with yourself or should you exact revenge. I take it you are a woman as your name being Alice, if this so called home wrecking whore is still meddling with your man, then I say it is his fault cause he is still leading her on so to speak. Maybe, just maybe you need to tell him to "Man up" either he wants you or her, it is simple as that, just CB's opinion keep in mind. If he has told her to leave him alone, then she is the loser.

xxGamerxx

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5 Sep 5, 2012
Dear CB

Everytime I go to Wally World, I encounter the family reunions in the isles which are annoying. Using manners does not help as if you say excuse me, you are looked upon as if you cursed the person. What should I do?

#6 Sep 5, 2012
xxGamerxx wrote:
Dear CB
Everytime I go to Wally World, I encounter the family reunions in the isles which are annoying. Using manners does not help as if you say excuse me, you are looked upon as if you cursed the person. What should I do?
Dear xxGamerxx

If you have the gas; drop the f-bomb on them, be silent and deadly. Try eating beenie weenies b4 you go to Wally World, at least 2-4 hours b4 ur departure. I hope this helps, I know it works for me 4 fact! If the aisle doesn't clear out, they must like smelling sh!t, sad 2 say I have encountered some people like that! Good Luck "xxGamerxx"
Manwhore

United States

#7 Sep 5, 2012
Dear CB,

I laid the ol' pipe to wife a few weeks ago. Now I've got these open oozing sores in my genital area. I never had this problem until after your wife. What do you do for your flare ups?
Hungwaylow

United States

#8 Sep 5, 2012
Dear CB,

I laid the ol' pipe to your Mrs a few weeks ago. Now I've got these oozing open sore in my genital area. I never had this problem until after your ol' lady. What do you do for your flare ups? Thanks
Honey Bucket

Seattle, WA

#9 Sep 5, 2012
Dear CB - I love to eat at the Y, yet can't find any ladies to spread their legs for me. I hear you're any thoughts on how I can get me some lesbo action. Please help! I've very hungry!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10 Sep 5, 2012
Dear Stubbs:

How come no one likes me?(especially Honey Bucket)

Since: Aug 11

Paintsville, KY

#11 Sep 5, 2012
New Girl in Town_Ethereal wrote:
Dear Stubbs:
Ahhhhh. The Gaytor still wuvs you! We just can't decide which position to agree upon. Snicker!!
Big Balls McGee

Adams, KY

#12 Sep 5, 2012
Dear Stubbs:
Do my Balls not count?

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#15 Sep 5, 2012
Dear CB'

How do I get these trolls here on Topix to quit whining like babies ? The baby bottles I gave them earlier didn`t seem to help, So any good advise you take out of you`re busy schedule to give me will be appreciated!! Thanks :)
Cowboy

Richmond, KY

#16 Sep 6, 2012
Hey CB,

Have learned on this end to keep your friends close and your enemies closer....
Rosie Jo

Pikeville, KY

#17 Sep 6, 2012
Cowboy wrote:
Hey CB,
Have learned on this end to keep your friends close and your enemies closer....
Cowboy it seems like that you have been done wrong. Sorry
if Im wrong in saying that but believe me I know that feeling.
Hope you have a great day.
Cowboy

Richmond, KY

#19 Sep 6, 2012
Don't worry about the Cowboy pal, no harm to you on my end, have a good day..

“Princess Hey”

200,000 Post!

#20 Sep 6, 2012
Dear Stubbs:
You will be assimilated into our culture,
have Hillbilly babies and do just fine.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#21 Sep 6, 2012
texas pete wrote:
<quoted text>You will be assimilated into our culture,
have Hillbilly babies and do just fine.
Oh holy mother of satan!
huh

Van Lear, KY

#22 Sep 6, 2012
Dear CB Stubbledick , Do you have any advice for the people about how to not end up like you a jail bird and have to sell worthless items at the stock yard to survive?

Since: Aug 11

Paintsville, KY

#23 Sep 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh holy mother of satan!
No! No! No! You're supposed to do that fingernails on the chalkboard ye-ye-ye noise the Turtleman makes and yell Live Action! A little cooperation here would go a long ways ya know.

Egads. I can't believe I actually connected my name with some who goes by Turtleman. I'm so ashamed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sheriff afraid of truth 2 min Joyce_Darwood 5
Paintsville Wrestling Coach 9 min Ric Flair 7
Obamacare Is Here To Stay 12 min Trump is a FAILURE 2
Murray Energy CEO: Trump 'can't bring mining jo... 13 min Trump is a Russia... 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min ChromiuMan 161,071
Robert Parker.. 1 hr Wow 4
Price needs to resign 2 hr Goldwing 12

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages