Ranch type house for sale

Ranch type house for sale

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

Seller

Salyersville, KY

#1 Nov 11, 2009
My friend has a 28x78 in size ranch style houseit sits on a 2 acrea lot it has 10 acrea of hillside that goes with this. This house is located in Johnson county. It is a beautful home. It is easy to get to just right off of the blacktop highway. if interested post how I can reach you.
in the market

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Nov 11, 2009
Where? How much? Viewing?
Seller

Salyersville, KY

#3 Nov 11, 2009
in the market wrote:
Where? How much? Viewing?
If you would like post me a way that I can reach you I will give you her number and call and talk to them about it. They have a beautiful home. well taken care of
BABY SEAL

Moline, IL

#4 Nov 11, 2009
has it ever had meth manufactured in or on the property??
in the market

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Nov 11, 2009
Seller wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would like post me a way that I can reach you I will give you her number and call and talk to them about it. They have a beautiful home. well taken care of
Sorry, I don't think I will post any personal information on Topix. If you cannot reveal any more about the location of this place, then I suppose I will miss out on it. Sorry again.
Seller

Salyersville, KY

#7 Nov 11, 2009
BABY SEAL wrote:
has it ever had meth manufactured in or on the property??
never has never will these are good people they take care of their things. it is a very nice house, pretty
Home Seller

Salyersville, KY

#8 Nov 11, 2009
in the market wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I don't think I will post any personal information on Topix. If you cannot reveal any more about the location of this place, then I suppose I will miss out on it. Sorry again.
There is a very nice home, ranch style, 3 bedroom, with property located in the Offutt area (Meade school district) if you are interested in that area. Easy access to the new bridge at River, which can put you on Rt 23 in about 8 minutes, or Rt 40 into Paintsville, 10 minutes. Interested? If so, I will leave contact info for you.
in the market

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Nov 11, 2009
Home Seller wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a very nice home, ranch style, 3 bedroom, with property located in the Offutt area (Meade school district) if you are interested in that area. Easy access to the new bridge at River, which can put you on Rt 23 in about 8 minutes, or Rt 40 into Paintsville, 10 minutes. Interested? If so, I will leave contact info for you.
I know where Offut is located. Would not be my first choice. But, who knows, for the right price... Tell me more.
Home Seller

Salyersville, KY

#10 Nov 11, 2009
in the market wrote:
<quoted text>I know where Offut is located. Would not be my first choice. But, who knows, for the right price... Tell me more.
It's located across from the old pay lake, in the sharp curve. Vinyl siding, relatively new windows, addition to the bath area which includes a large garden tub, separate shower, laundry/office area. It has three bedrooms (with original wood floors), kitchen, L-shaped living room with brick fireplace, and a full sized basement (which needs some work). Honestly the kitchen cabinets could use some upgrade but it is basically ready to move in. The property extends to the river bank and includes about 1.75 acres. Very good neighbors. Priced in the lower 70's.
in the market

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Nov 12, 2009
Home Seller wrote:
<quoted text>
It's located across from the old pay lake, in the sharp curve. Vinyl siding, relatively new windows, addition to the bath area which includes a large garden tub, separate shower, laundry/office area. It has three bedrooms (with original wood floors), kitchen, L-shaped living room with brick fireplace, and a full sized basement (which needs some work). Honestly the kitchen cabinets could use some upgrade but it is basically ready to move in. The property extends to the river bank and includes about 1.75 acres. Very good neighbors. Priced in the lower 70's.
Sounds work looking into as an investment if not a domicile. Thanks.
in the market

Prestonsburg, KY

#12 Nov 12, 2009
worth not work, duh
home

Salyersville, KY

#13 Dec 1, 2010
Seller wrote:
My friend has a 28x78 in size ranch style houseit sits on a 2 acrea lot it has 10 acrea of hillside that goes with this. This house is located in Johnson county. It is a beautful home. It is easy to get to just right off of the blacktop highway. if interested post how I can reach you.
is this home still for sale?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls what cars do you prefer camaro..Mustang..... (Dec '16) 35 min Got Eem 22
Gentlemen's Club 36 min Got Eem 17
What are girls most attracted to in a guy 56 min Angie 17
justin lewandoski 4 judge executive 1 hr Carl Hungus 24
Early sheriff campaign 1 hr Jim D 30
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr know 166,372
Fall Baseball League in Paintsville? 5 hr parent 4

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance