state farm is not a better state

state farm is not a better state

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

jimbob

Winchester, KY

#1 Jan 25, 2013
They were gouging me on car insurance...I mean GOUGING me, I told them if they didn't lower my premiums they would lose me...they wouldn't and BAM! 15 minutes saved me 60% on Geico!! I'm in a much better state now!!! the state farm guy in Pville is awful.
Now

Logan, WV

#2 Oct 7, 2013
jimbob wrote:
They were gouging me on car insurance...I mean GOUGING me, I told them if they didn't lower my premiums they would lose me...they wouldn't and BAM! 15 minutes saved me 60% on Geico!! I'm in a much better state now!!! the state farm guy in Pville is awful.
I bet anything your premium will go up way above what you were paying with State Farm and then you'll be begging them to take you back. Give it 2 renewals and you'll see

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 3 min So_da_lish_us 12,791
Women's bathroom / fishy smell 9 min Nasty 8
harbor freight 24 min dunce 12
Susan Delete Again 56 min thanks 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Calhoun 171,887
Four Words You Say After Sex (Dec '09) 1 hr ALV 1,887
Silly dilly 2 hr Ricky 1
Sheriff says crime has gone down in JC LMAO 6 hr Mover and Shaker 121

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages