Dollar General By DQ
Customer

Charleston, WV

#1 Jun 13, 2012
That store is way to hot to shop in, let along work in! I have been there the last couple days and those workers are suffering so bad. I think someone needs to get over there and fix their air or shut it down until they get it fixed. That's just redicilous they will not be getting my business until they fix the air!!!!!

“Kick ROCKS!!”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Jun 13, 2012
Customer wrote:
That store is way to hot to shop in, let along work in! I have been there the last couple days and those workers are suffering so bad. I think someone needs to get over there and fix their air or shut it down until they get it fixed. That's just redicilous they will not be getting my business until they fix the air!!!!!
OMG... HOW will they get by... Without YOUR business? HOW did mankind survive BEFORE air conditioning? Dear GOD help us all!!!

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#3 Jun 13, 2012
Customer wrote:
You probably should call them and voice your complaint.You will probably die from heat when it really gets hot.
justthetruth

Boynton Beach, FL

#4 Jun 13, 2012
Customer wrote:
DG is a no frills business. It's always been hot and that's why everything's so cheap. They have no overhead.
Tired

Charleston, WV

#5 Jun 14, 2012
Well I have spoke to the workers and they said that they won't fix the air until Paul pays the air condition company the money he owes them. That store is way to hot to have people working in it. You can not breath in there and if they wanted to work in the heat they would be working outside!
jessie junkie

Waco, KY

#6 Jun 14, 2012
The dollar store is really not a bargain anymore. You can buy the same stuff at Wal Mart a lot cheaper.
What a ripoff

Fort Wayne, IN

#7 Jun 14, 2012
justthetruth wrote:
<quoted text>
DG is a no frills business. It's always been hot and that's why everything's so cheap. They have no overhead.
Maybe I just go to the wrong Dollar General, but they're prices are more in line with Tiffany's. They should rename it the FIVD DOLLAR GENERAL STORE. Talk about false advertisement. I don't even frequent them anymore
justthetruth

Boynton Beach, FL

#8 Jun 14, 2012
What a ripoff wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I just go to the wrong Dollar General, but they're prices are more in line with Tiffany's. They should rename it the FIVD DOLLAR GENERAL STORE. Talk about false advertisement. I don't even frequent them anymore
The best store is the Dollar Tree. Everything's really $1. You can get great deals on stuff that costs $5 or more at Wal-Mart.
jessie junkie

Waco, KY

#9 Jun 15, 2012
The Dollar Tree and the Disocunt Dollar is really the true dollar stores.
Best4theBuck

Logan, WV

#10 Jun 15, 2012
The Dollar Mart at Ivel is a really good store. They actually have some quality items there if you look closely enough.
maintence

Harold, KY

#11 Jun 16, 2012
Tired wrote:
Well I have spoke to the workers and they said that they won't fix the air until Paul pays the air condition company the money he owes them. That store is way to hot to have people working in it. You can not breath in there and if they wanted to work in the heat they would be working outside!
sorry to tell u this but the up-keep and repair on the dollar store air cond. system is set up by their home office
how funny

Paintsville, KY

#12 Jun 17, 2012
that is so funny maintanence because it is the landlords job to fix that paticular store not dollar generals they dont own it get your facts straight
maintenceman

Harold, KY

#13 Jun 21, 2012
how funny wrote:
that is so funny maintanence because it is the landlords job to fix that paticular store not dollar generals they dont own it get your facts straight
i do have the facts because i do the building maintance and dollar general home office takes care of the air cond. system.... so get your facts straight and put that in your pipe and smoke it instead of what ever else your smoking ......
hahahahahahahaha haha

Hagerhill, KY

#14 Jun 22, 2012
why is this thread even on here its so stupid, it aint like neither one you you people can do anything about it. if its so miserable sont go shopping there. none of you have to deal with the heat instead of the workers they have to be there for 8 hours a day not any of you so just shut the hell up about it and actually post something interesting. all you people are dumb b1tches

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min usa 149,998
tiffany beverly (Jan '10) 29 min Brandon pack 101
Heather Smith & brandon 32 min Josh young 1
Three Stones Stacked Up Alongside of the Roads (Oct '09) 1 hr Dvf 17
Last post wins (Nov '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 24,631
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 11,981
looking for some lovin 7 hr burgle-tha-turd 11

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance