First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#107 Jan 10, 2013
It is great to see that others have seen through Bait's phoney arrogance and that you guys will stand up to him and expose him for the jerk that he really is. From me and a lot of other people on here THANK YOU AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !

“So Sweet ;)”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#108 Jan 10, 2013
Arrogant Shmuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh NG you are failing your man GB as his #1 cheerleader.
Here let me help you out.
Gata Bait Gata Bait
He's my man
He just luvs my big can
Gooooo Bait!!!
I luv Gaytor Bait
He's all I need
Well maybe add a
Big bag of WEED
Yeah Bait!!!
That's freakin hilarious!
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#109 Jan 10, 2013
Oh there's plenty more where that came from!:)
Such as:
Gaytor Bait Gaytor Bait
I luv yew
Even tho yer breath
Smells lak POO!
Gooooooo Bait!
nunya

Hagerhill, KY

#110 Jan 11, 2013
gaytor_bayt wrote:
<quoted text>
I visited there. Weapons require a near constant practice and you can't carry them around with you so what's the point? Most of what I saw was geared for keeping kids off the street which is fine. I'm all for that. I didn't see any full contact anything going on.
Full contact first Thursday of the month,sometimes the third also,just sign the waiver,and you may participate.
Shannon Devers

Louisville, KY

#111 Jan 15, 2013
Well, I bet that shut his big fat mouth. i bet we won't be seeing Gaytor Bait on here bragging so much now that some body has finally said " put up or Shut up" to the big bad Gaytor.
Shannon Devers

Louisville, KY

#112 Jan 15, 2013
New Girl in Town_Ethereal wrote:
<quoted text>
Bait, you left your socks at my place last nite....
I wonder what socks NG is trying to warn GB about. Hmmmmm. Kind of funny after the comment from someone on another thread about using SOCKS to boost your point of view on the debate threads on here.
Concerned

Flatgap, KY

#113 Feb 15, 2013
He tells them whatever it takes. He always seeks the weak women to take advantage of. Even the women who bring their children to learn self defense. This is a great disc race. He uses being their master instructor to get what he wants. It is no concern if they are married or not. Fair warning to any concerned.
Studentshusband

Flatgap, KY

#114 Apr 20, 2013
Tommy Hitchcock slept with my wife at his apartment in Paintsville. She was a student and he convinced her to be with him. She no longer attends. Do not let your wife or daughter, or girlfreind go to his class. He cheats on Cindy Gullit often. He is a con-artist. How can someone as he ask for respect. He is self-centered egotistical evil liar. He stops at nothing to get what he wants.
Troy

Pikeville, KY

#115 Apr 22, 2013
that the fact jack, this pig will do what it takes to get the women!
WhaddaPhuckingRe tard

Fayetteville, NC

#116 Apr 22, 2013
Studentshusband wrote:
Tommy Hitchcock slept with my wife at his apartment in Paintsville. She was a student and he convinced her to be with him. She no longer attends. Do not let your wife or daughter, or girlfreind go to his class. He cheats on Cindy Gullit often. He is a con-artist. How can someone as he ask for respect. He is self-centered egotistical evil liar. He stops at nothing to get what he wants.
So let me get this strait.
This guy slept with your wife.....not your hobag wife slept with this guy?
Did your wife just trip and fall on his Dick?
You blame "the guy"?
Students husband

Flatgap, KY

#117 May 3, 2013
Bad play is he a liar, not faithful. He sleeps with whoever will. Sad martial art instructor.
Concerned

Flatgap, KY

#118 Dec 6, 2013
God judges so be glad you are not Tommy Hitchcock or any of the women he cheats with. Some people are just low class.
Penry Pooch

Atlanta, GA

#119 Dec 6, 2013
My alter ego is the best martial artist in Paintsville. Number 1 super guy, quicker than the human eye!!
elexas

Jenkins, KY

#120 Dec 8, 2013
you mean hong kong bobby hyden, no#1 chop socky guy, slower than a snails eye.
Wade

High Springs, FL

#123 Nov 20, 2014
I know I am late, just found this thread. Anyway, I can not say anyone even mentioned here is the absolute best at Martial Arts in that area. I started when I was 5 yeas old and continued well up into my twenties. In the 80's when I started under Hiang The and Sin The, before they split, talent was everywhere. Its like a revolving door. One day you are a Legend, then blink an eye and you see a whole new generation moving up. Shaolin, or Central Shaolin (as I understand it) is a great foundation. It will expose one to many ways of fighting but if you go out and attempt to abuse it you WILL get your ass handed to you. In defense "it" will present itself and the fight is over. It literally happens that fast. I remember seeing Jimmy Porter come to our class in Paintsville. He was in his mid 20s and earned a masters shortly after his first appearances. Is Jimmy good? Yes he is. Is he the best, No he isn't. I can not think of a single "best" in regards to this thread. However I can provide a few names that trump those already mentioned. Anthony Wells, Vence Travis, Keith Murray, Gary Mullins and the list can go on if needed. As far as Daniel Johnson, Yes he is extremely talented all round fighter. I remember seeing him kick basket ball goal nets with little effort. I saw my name mentioned (Wade). Why would anyone call ME a punk? Its cool though, the person was probably on drugs that said that. Seeing how martial arts was the center of my life at a point I just had to look at this thread when I glanced at the title. I will be here again sometime. Peace everyone, even to the guy that called me a punk, peace brother.
"To win in 1000 battles is not the height of skill. To subdue the enemy without fight is."
Sun Tzu.
Break dancer

Bowling Green, KY

#124 Nov 21, 2014
The best martial arts guy ever is William Gussler
Eric

Prestonsburg, KY

#125 Nov 23, 2014
i have been in martial arts for many years, and it has took a toll on me, ppl often think of martial artists as super men/women, but in fact we are human. when i was in my late teens i could do a jump spinning kick 8 ft in the air, now at 54, i can barely get 5 ft, and alot of these younger guys say to me man i thought you were good. i say once i was better, but we all get old, and can't do what we could when we were young. karate doesn't keep you from aging, getting arthritis, and just slowing down. these days all i hear about is bjj or mma. this is fine if your into that stuff i had a 20 year old mma guy say i was a joke, and he could kick my a$$ any day of the week. here is the sad thing, he was once my student when he was a child. i think mma doesn't teach respect for the old guys.
Big Balls McGee

Girard, OH

#126 Nov 24, 2014
Diamond Dave aka, The Hillbilly Ninja!!!
WDpreston

High Springs, FL

#127 Dec 1, 2014
Are you on DRUGS!? When Tommy joined Keith Murray's class he was straight out of the army. Yes he had strong kicks. He had no form, and zero natural skill. I was probably 50 pounds lighter than he and had zero problem with him. By this I mean he NEVER beat me. Ever. I do however give him props as he did have a very strong side kick, but one could see it a mile away. His hands were slow, and I personally could take a nap, wake up and get out of the way. Back then he was an alright guy, but as soon as he bought his black belt something changed, he became arrogant without any true skill to back it up. Sure I say he was strong, but when someone telegraphs a move from Texas strength means nothing. Being 50 pounds lighter and almost 10 years younger, 3 ranks above him, not to mention a decade of experience inside and outside the class (real fights, not power ranger make believe nonsense) he was no match for me. I remember he thought he could handle me. I hit him about 14 times before he could blink. And that was just my right jab. So NO, Tommy is no daisy, meaning he is not and never will be the best. Not saying he is the worst either, but pretty close.
diemon dave

Girard, OH

#130 Dec 2, 2014
WADE PRESTON wrote:
Yes I am Wade Preston, and for the keyboard warrior I challenge you this. Get you guy and if he can beat me I will pay him $25000 cash on the spot in front of God and anyone that wants to see his blood and broke bones. Hows that. NO rules, no ring, no pads (unless your boy is on the rag) and I will not only destroy him, I will do so in under 3 minutes. If you want to call me out, I am easy to find. When he loses, for my trouble for breaking my hands on his face I want 5 ounces of .999 gold or one penny (which ever u can afford). Put up or shut up.
I aint skeered of you. ive got a judy chop, a rottee chop, and a ninji chop with youre name on it. i'll ninji you all day long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 59 min _FLATLINE-------- 9,719
dont rent from 1 hr Yea 1
Who is Kennilynn Dale?? 1 hr Iknow 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr gloria 135,220
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 3 hr Alex Nicole 13,478
Cody Spencer in court 3 hr time to pay 5
Jason Vanhoose hurt logging 3 hr seriously 25
More from around the web

Paintsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]