seen it myself

Salyersville, KY

#1 May 25, 2010
sitting with head of unite in court rat watch out
chris

Macon, GA

#2 Jun 21, 2010
yep i was sitting with fred nelson because he helped my sister out of trouble if you have a problem with it i live at 918 woodland court
chris

Macon, GA

#3 Jun 21, 2010
well ur on the computer so i guess ur not in jail how did u get out of it bitch
Hey

Paintsville, KY

#4 Jun 21, 2010
hey man, I thought you was dead.

I have not seen you in a long time, well it was back when we was in school.

hope you are doing good.
hes an effin liar

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Dec 27, 2010
His sister lives in Lexington and has for 13 yrs. Nobody here would have n e thing to do with her being in trouble which she wasn't...but she don't really have anything to do with him bcuz he steals from her and shit she can't stand his bitch ass.
Hey

Logan, WV

#6 Apr 26, 2011
What are you talking about? Deanna is always in trouble herself...
Yes

Logan, WV

#7 Apr 26, 2011
She is but what does THAT have to do with Chris' disgusting ass?!?
i know them both

Anderson, SC

#8 Apr 30, 2011
Hey wrote:
What are you talking about? Deanna is always in trouble herself...
yes she stays in trouble all the time in lexington & even here when her & the family comes in. she got put in jail here in johnson county a couple of weeks ago for driving on a suspended licsence for the 3rd or 4th time & yes she got out. if this was anyone else they would have gotten thrown under the jail the last time i heard thats a felony. i may be wrong about that but im pretty sure of it. shes been caught 3 times for no insurance. shop lifting. & she dont have to shop lift because her husband makes great money working in lexington @ the same place hes been for about 12 yrs. but it doesnt do him any good to work cause she blows it all on methadones or what ever else she can find. plus she spends it all on her lesbian. oh yes pepps shes also a lesbian. her husband just says thats fine with him cause he just crawls in the middle of them and has all kinds of fun. hell what man around would blame him.+ he has his son by deanna and hes adoreable nothing like his mother.+ he has raised her daughter by another man her husband has been with her since she was just a little baby. her husband now draws unemplyoment cause he was in a really bad wreck about 7yrs ago and now its caught up with him.+ someone needs to be @ there home to help take care of the kids. cooking,cleaning,homework,take care of the dogs. pretty much like a great house wife which deanna definatly isnt, all she can do is lay in the bed high & order up some drugs from her dealer on her husbands money that takes food from her children's mouth. as far as her brother chris he will never change he will always be a drug addict,thief,RAT in which i hate. hes not allowed back at her husbands house because of this he thinks more of his kids than that. as a matter of fact her husband is going to move just for the simple reason of how there mom is. his own step daughter is ready to move with him cause she cant stand her own mother.
somebody

Logan, WV

#9 Apr 30, 2011
I know he is saying and making shit up about me and lying just cuz he wants to be with my wife. He is a fat loser.
funny lookin

Van Lear, KY

#10 May 1, 2011
somebody wrote:
I know he is saying and making shit up about me and lying just cuz he wants to be with my wife. He is a fat loser.
Is this the same one that looks like Spanky from the Little Rascals? Or he did when he was about 11 years old.
Yes

Logan, WV

#11 Jun 14, 2011
Yes that's a pretty good discription of all of them...however, r u suckin' Brad's d!k or something they r all losers! She is a sorry pathetic waste, she's a HORRIBLE MOTHER, no doubt about that. They r all f#kin' idiots, look at Paige, she is just pitiful and sorry herself. But Chris is such a disgusting vagrant skank child molesting em effer, he doesn't deserve my time for cussing him, so there that's what he gets.
FOR A FACT

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Jun 17, 2012
DeAnna probably is a lesbian, but that has nothing to do with her ability to be a good mother. In fact I have spent alot of time with and around her and she is a fantastic mother!!! She has not been in trouble constantly, in fact she only had traffic violations until her closest friend made up lies & filed a false police report, in connection with her mother, Elizabeth Blackbun, a.k.a BITCH!! Furthermore a conversation about her brother has nothing to do with her! AS far as her brothers are concerned, she adors them both & always speaks highly of them so either of them being "banned" from her home would never happen. Brad does not & has never had the control to say anything about the household, if he had he wouldnt have allowed her to have a live-in GF for 13 yrs.Yes he made good money & that was reflected in their kids having any & EVERYTHING they ask for!!Sounds like somebody is just extremely jealous of her character & the fact that she has always had her cake & ate it too!!!
Lost Pirate

Winchester, KY

#15 Jun 17, 2012
Chris Crace whipped my azz for stopping up his toilet once.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will the new city Mayor make a statement suppor... 2 min Huh 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 156,582
Johnson County's finest Rats, one more time... 23 min Just saying 15
Amanda Fannin 1 hr pville cityzen 9
hey dawn 1 hr two cents 1
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 12,263
Last post wins (Nov '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 25,142

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages