First Prev
of 5
Next Last
curious

Salyersville, KY

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Are they going on this weekend out at eds in redbush?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 3, 2013
curious wrote:
Are they going on this weekend out at eds in redbush?
I'd love to know too..

where will this happen?
mudslinger

United States

#3 Jan 3, 2013
new girl would make a good chicken woman.
mudslinger

United States

#4 Jan 3, 2013
only a hillbilly would understand,....new girl ,,,don't get your panties in a wad,

Location hidden

#5 Jan 3, 2013
mudslinger wrote:
only a hillbilly would understand,....new girl ,,,don't get your panties in a wad,
but, but...it sounds so interesting. Will there be some rednecks with mullets there?
Rapture

United States

#6 Jan 3, 2013
Are you all stupid or something? It's bc people like you all that do stupid things like this that get chicken pits shut down bc other people think it's animal cruelty and it's just not a hillbilly thing it's all over the world especially in the Islands of the Pacific and more so out west than here!
Rapture

United States

#7 Jan 3, 2013
You would be surprised who goes to the fights! New girl you probably have a mullet yourself and wouldn't be worth taken to the chicken fights mainly bc they might want to tie some spurs on you and throw you in the drag pit!

Location hidden

#8 Jan 3, 2013
Rapture wrote:
Are you all stupid or something? It's bc people like you all that do stupid things like this that get chicken pits shut down bc other people think it's animal cruelty and it's just not a hillbilly thing it's all over the world especially in the Islands of the Pacific and more so out west than here!
but I just want to see a bunch of fat boyz with bad teeth who talk stupid....I'm just guessing this might be the place for me..

Will you be there too?
Rapture

United States

#9 Jan 3, 2013
No I will not be there this weekend, I have to go out of state to work but ill definitely go one weekend when I fly home! Why do you call yourself New Girl, are you new to Ky or just Paintsville?

Since: Aug 11

Paintsville, KY

#10 Jan 3, 2013
Rapture wrote:
Well. The post does show the mentality of the people who attend this type of thing and find it entertaining.

Since: Aug 11

Paintsville, KY

#11 Jan 3, 2013
Rapture wrote:
You would be surprised who goes to the fights!
No,, I doubt I would be surprised at all. After all, ignorance knows no limits.
Rapture

San Francisco, CA

#12 Jan 3, 2013
Hey Gaytor bait, I'm sure they don't fight chickens in La, so why don't you move back! Gosh you people are so dumb it's pathetic, if you don't like our people and the way they do things just pack your shit and leave, go back to where you came from.
curious

Salyersville, KY

#13 Jan 3, 2013
So are they still going on? I know they used to shut down for the summer and start back in november but havent been in a couple years. Anyone know if they still have them and what time weigh in is over?
kristy

Prospect, KY

#14 Jan 4, 2013
I would like to go to the chicken fights with you NG. Why don't we find out where and when the fights are going to be and go? I think a couple of hot babes would liven things up. You would look good beside me. I have waist length, blonde hair, I am 5'6' and I am very slim. We need to find out where and when the chicken fights are being held and go to them. I think you and I could show these Hillbillies a thing or two, don't you? You are a pretty sharp girl NG.
just saying

Logan, WV

#15 Jan 4, 2013
Rapture wrote:
Hey Gaytor bait, I'm sure they don't fight chickens in La, so why don't you move back! Gosh you people are so dumb it's pathetic, if you don't like our people and the way they do things just pack your shit and leave, go back to where you came from.
Speak for yourself idiot, most of 'our people' don't attend hillbilly, dumb ass chicken fighting. Yes it is animal cruelty at its worst. Being made to fight is just no way to live. Maybe you should move. Not everyone around here agrees with animal cruelty.
umm

Logan, WV

#16 Jan 4, 2013
kristy wrote:
I would like to go to the chicken fights with you NG. Why don't we find out where and when the fights are going to be and go? I think a couple of hot babes would liven things up. You would look good beside me. I have waist length, blonde hair, I am 5'6' and I am very slim. We need to find out where and when the chicken fights are being held and go to them. I think you and I could show these Hillbillies a thing or two, don't you? You are a pretty sharp girl NG.
U should like a liar.
kristy

Prospect, KY

#17 Jan 4, 2013
Oh no, I am not kidding. Life around here is pretty boring. Maybe Ng and I can liven up the chicken fights. I'm game NG, how about you? We just have to know where and when to show up.
misb5

Beattyville, KY

#18 Jan 4, 2013
Chicken fighting is the lowest form of stupidity and animal abuse I can't concieve how grown men would do something like this . It is no different that fighting dogs or anything else . Takes stupidy not an intelegent person . And I was born and raised here . I can't pack my shirt and go home .But I hope they catch you know the sites like this are monitored by the police .

Location hidden

#20 Jan 4, 2013
This is absolutely the best post of the new year!

Just when things were getting boring, up pops this.

One can't buy entertainment like this.....thanks hillbillies.

(NOOOOO...I didn't just say that? But, I'm trying sooo hard to be understanding)
Wondering

Ivel, KY

#21 Jan 4, 2013
kristy wrote:
Kristy you were a nurse forty years ago, are you seventy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min ChromiuMan 169,045
Hagerhill 37 min Nosey 6
Beer Fest Was A Flop 2 hr Whatever Lara 16
Nickletax Form 2 hr WTF 24
Info on Gary Ward (Jun '14) 7 hr hahahehe 28
Patricia Johnson 8 hr Curious 4
fap off fail 9 hr found outside 1

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages