married

Charleston, WV

#1 Jan 21, 2010
I know it sounds bad, but hey......6'2" athletic male. Drug and disease free.
Talk Facts Not Shit

Pikeville, KY

#2 Jan 23, 2010
Try Rosey Redpalm and her 5 sisters.
Film Festival

Salyersville, KY

#3 Jan 23, 2010
looking for single girls to do solo work on cam. weekly income from 1500 to 3000, yes thats a week. leave email and ill get back with you. serious girls only need apply were not looking for just beauty but also an outgoing personality, friendly and someone who is comfortable in front of the camera.

“Baby it's cold outside.”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#4 Jan 23, 2010
Film Festival wrote:
looking for single girls to do solo work on cam. weekly income from 1500 to 3000, yes that's a week. leave email and ill get back with you. serious girls only need apply were not looking for just beauty but also an outgoing personality, friendly and someone who is comfortable in front of the camera.
Ohh Please!!!. The only person or persons that will apply,will be druggies..You are Funny!!!!

“faith in internal wisdom”

Since: Dec 09

Toccoa, GA

#5 Jan 23, 2010
Pocahontas212 wrote:
<quoted text> Ohh Please!!!. The only person or persons that will apply,will be druggies..You are Funny!!!!
you are right on that one p, i can imagine the girls applying for that one. no teeth, and diggin in their coochie.. yee haw...lol
someone who knows

Salyersville, KY

#6 Jan 23, 2010
people does that is bad sick and needs help bad

Location hidden

#7 Jan 23, 2010
damian1190 wrote:
<quoted text> you are right on that one p, i can imagine the girls applying for that one. no teeth, and diggin in their coochie.. yee haw...lol
I know,lol.I can't believe all the drugs here. I'm so thankful that I never got into drugs.. I guess you could call SMART!!! lol
Film Festival

Salyersville, KY

#8 Jan 23, 2010
I have some of the world most beautiful girls working for me and they make huge amounts of cash each week, some make over 5000 just for sitting in front of a cam a blowing kisses to lonely guys and even some girls. Most girls just dont know how to get started so thats where I come in to help. After you learn the ropes you will be able to make even more money than you ever imagined. Again only girls who want to make serious cash need apply. Great start for buying a home, vacations, or car. Imagine being able to support yourself without the need of some jerk to help you pay your bills. Become financially independent and live the life you have only dreamed about.

Location hidden

#9 Jan 23, 2010
Film Festival wrote:
I have some of the world most beautiful girls working for me and they make huge amounts of cash each week, some make over 5000 just for sitting in front of a cam a blowing kisses to lonely guys and even some girls. Most girls just dont know how to get started so thats where I come in to help. After you learn the ropes you will be able to make even more money than you ever imagined. Again only girls who want to make serious cash need apply. Great start for buying a home, vacations, or car. Imagine being able to support yourself without the need of some jerk to help you pay your bills. Become financially independent and live the life you have only dreamed about.
Hah!! your funny. Leave your email for the druggies in Johnson Co...lol.I know you'll get plenty of calls.ha
TS One

Pikeville, KY

#10 Jan 23, 2010
call me! i am cute and have a very good body and need some quick money.
Film Festival

Salyersville, KY

#11 Jan 23, 2010
Pocahontas212 wrote:
<quoted text> Hah!! your funny. Leave your email for the druggies in Johnson Co...lol.I know you'll get plenty of calls.ha
I see that you think you have a sense of humor, so for you i will start a website where people will pay you to keep your clothes on, no one wants to see a fat wrinkled pocacuntus. But seriously, check out Bree Olsen, she started as a web model from one of my sites and now makes over 7 figures a year.
TS One

Pikeville, KY

#12 Jan 23, 2010
i thought she started out on the kardashians?

Location hidden

#13 Jan 23, 2010
Film Festival wrote:
<quoted text>I see that you think you have a sense of humor, so for you i will start a website where people will pay you to keep your clothes on, no one wants to see a fat wrinkled pocacuntus. But seriously, check out Bree Olsen, she started as a web model from one of my sites and now makes over 7 figures a year.
I'm just having fun with you ,I could care less what you do..As far as me being fat and wrinkled,You can do better than that.I haven't called you any names.I think you are being very childish,wouldn't you agree?? Yes I believe If you were to be honest with yourself you would totally agree with with me... So run along and make your millions.Hah!!!

“faith in internal wisdom”

Since: Dec 09

Toccoa, GA

#14 Jan 23, 2010
Film Festival wrote:
<quoted text>I see that you think you have a sense of humor, so for you i will start a website where people will pay you to keep your clothes on, no one wants to see a fat wrinkled pocacuntus. But seriously, check out Bree Olsen, she started as a web model from one of my sites and now makes over 7 figures a year.
i thought she was on desperate housewife's?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dakota jarrell 12 min Bob 89
What ever happened to betty delong? 20 min good girl 7
Last post wins (Nov '10) 25 min moth woman 25,151
Mayor Bill Mike Runyon 55 min gizmo 126
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Hmmm 156,606
Will the new city Mayor make a statement suppor... 1 hr Hmmm 17
Johnson County's finest Rats, one more time... 2 hr who is he 17

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance