United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

Judged:

yes its e pauls apartments burned down today !! thats what 5 fires for ol paul.but s the werid thing the people living there were the same ones who lived in bill fannins apartments that burned down not even a year ago,,guess re cross will be giving themoney ,,how many places have to burn before something is done??? 5 fires thats crazy. wonder how long it will be before the people that lived there are on here cussing and screaming now?? a day two at the most.sorry to the ones who lost everything but dont brin your drama here i read everything you posted on your last fire and i do not want to read it again.
average american

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

someone really needs to do something about the fires. does someone need to die before anyone will look in to all the fires. the people from the last fire. got into these apartment because the rent was good. dont judge people for not making alot of money.there were children in the last fire and children in this fire.thank god that no one died. and all the animals in this fire were killed. i feel very sad and hope that good things will come to all these familys....
average american

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

funny wrote:
yes its e pauls apartments burned down today !! thats what 5 fires for ol paul.but s the werid thing the people living there were the same ones who lived in bill fannins apartments that burned down not even a year ago,,guess re cross will be giving themoney ,,how many places have to burn before something is done??? 5 fires thats crazy. wonder how long it will be before the people that lived there are on here cussing and screaming now?? a day two at the most.sorry to the ones who lost everything but dont brin your drama here i read everything you posted on your last fire and i do not want to read it again.
how much drama would be in your life, if ur place burnt down?not everyone cuss. do u know these familys?
susan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

wasnt james martin's ex wife living there?
average american

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

what is her name?
so sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

i think its so funny lmao you see thats what happens when you steal from people it always coms back to bite you in the ass,,doesnt it kim your not so high and mighty now are you . well did you go crying to your ex james with big tears hoping he would take you back???? didnt work did it he doesnt want your fat ass anymore lmao at u god i really hated to hear about your car,,,NOT!!!!! maybe from now on you will treat people a little better than you have been but then again were talking about a stupid womn like you! c ya around lmfao
JIMMY DAVIS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

everything these jennings touch burn down. I bet Paula is going to be on here anyday running that big trap of his, saying blah blah dont talk about my family blah blah blah didnt the jennings live in the other fannin apartment also? makes a erson wonder doesnt it. well kim you can come stay at my house with me i hve some 3 in 1 oil and some peanut butter we can have us a jolly old time suger . heard about that ex of yours yeah i always new he was slow it took himawhile to shake loose from you . well give me a ring suger. i will be waiting for you to take a ride on my disco stick i do have lots of 3 in 1 oil baby. but please stay away from anything flamable i really do like my hous and bad luck just seems to follow you around baby.

i have some things i can give everyone just let me know where o drop it off at..
so stupid

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

I think it is a shame that you all are laughing at these people for loosing everything that they have again. I think someone is burning these apts down for insurance money. I thank GOD that the baby and Trish's mother got out alive and the rest.Her mother and her niece or nephew had to jump out of the second floor window. I think that the ones who did this should be arrested for attempted murder. Sounds like someone is trying to kill this family.
Tina

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

so sad wrote:
i think its so funny lmao you see thats what happens when you steal from people it always coms back to bite you in the ass,,doesnt it kim your not so high and mighty now are you . well did you go crying to your ex james with big tears hoping he would take you back???? didnt work did it he doesnt want your fat ass anymore lmao at u god i really hated to hear about your car,,,NOT!!!!! maybe from now on you will treat people a little better than you have been but then again were talking about a stupid womn like you! c ya around lmfao
I think it was him crying all the way out of the health dept.when he found out you can't get rid of the stuff all them skank ho's gave him and ya what goes around comes around!
where

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

where are the apartments located at?
learn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

funny wrote:
u need to learn to read and write, i cant understand nothing u said in the posts...
learn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

where wrote:
where are the apartments located at?
silk stocking loop
who

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

who all lived at these apartments?
paul fannin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

paul acted like he lived there, on wymt
apt

Staffordsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

If I lived in a fannin apt i would get fire insurance immediantly, everything they own burns to the ground even their brothers house has burnt but now they have new homes bigger than before. How do they afford insurance with all these fires. I would imagine it must cost in the millions to insure them by now after everything they own catches fire.
Paul Jennings

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

Jimmy, if you want to drop something off then bring it to 33 Silk Stocking Loop Van Lear Ky, and ill be sittig here waiting on you.
mymymy

Staffordsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

I think someone is burning these properties. Who is out to get him.

“The Jim”

Since: May 09

Paintsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

it was a child playing with a lighter it is over just another fire in Van Lear if they was getting paid to fight these fires my teacher a man i have very much respect for Mr. Chuck Wetzel would be a rich man just let it go ppl
VanLeary

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

Judged:

Yeah and that child who was playing with the lighter belongs to Zach.
Kimberly Martin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

The children might have belonged to Zack but IT WAS SAID THAT THERE WHERE 2 CHILDREN THAT STARTED THE FIRED!! They r children so there u go!! Y don't u say who they hell u r!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Paintsville Forum right now

Search the Paintsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Christina Barnetts murder suspect arrested 1 hr MadWhiteWomanSpeaks 669
Last post wins (Nov '10) 1 hr Jem1957 20,018
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Khatru 123,001
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Mississippi Man 81,233
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Jay 138,847
Jack Brooks and Ginger Stanley (Sep '09) 4 hr Strega 22
nathan cox 4 hr Strega 2
•••
•••